How much is too much?

i have 3900 AP, 40% ArP ( excluding Bloodgorged) and 26% crit unbuffed, should i ease up on ArP gems and add strength gems or crit gems. What is a good balanced between these stats for optimal dps.I'm blood spec btw.

Re: How much is too much?

You really shouldn't gem for ArP Until 6k AP raid buffed. But if your getting high DPS with what you get and the changes dont work just keep your gear as is.

You have 50% ArP? Christ. You'll have like 90-95% with grim toll/mjolnir procced, so no, I don't think you have too much.

But like others have said, make sure you're at like 6k-6.2k buffed AP before gemming for ArP.

thx for the help guys 8)

One thing to keep in mind is that AP (strength gems) helps your spells/aoe/etc. ArP really just helps your damage on 1 or 2 targets.

ArP is nice if you are in the same boat as I am, I'm mainly a tank and only dpsing if we only use one tank (one of our other tanks got no dps off-spec and we are not into min-maxing) so I mostly only go for DpS on XT, Hodir or Vezax where AE doesn't matter (at least the way we do it).

IF i remove my ArP gems, i will be at 32% ArP ( excluding bloodgorged) and over 4k AP, and a prob i do have is that my gear alone puts me 3% over hit cap, i've been only rolling on ArP gear from Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Toysuprapr
    IF i remove my ArP gems, i will be at 32% ArP ( excluding bloodgorged) and over 4k AP, and a prob i do have is that my gear alone puts me 3% over hit cap, i've been only rolling on ArP gear from Ulduar.
    you only need that 30% + grim toll and then armor debuffs on the boss to hit 100% ArP on the boss, you would probabaly see a rise in dps if you got your unbuffed ap over 4k