Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Worgen Pet, Gladiators Wyrms, 3.2 Item Comparison, Blue posts

The item comparison feature is crap! been trying it on the ptr. for example if u compare a cloak with agility and crit, and say one cloak got more agi but less crit. Rating buster would have calculated the %crit gained or lost, but the ingame just compare raw number , agi vs agi and crit vs crit. aslo it wont compare gear with attackpower and str correct. just show u (for example u lose 120attackpower but gain 60str.) ratingbuster know if u have talented for extra str and calculate the total ap gain.
    the list can go on and on forever:P there is no need to compare raw stats, its as useless as the wowhead compare feture:P
    they must change it to compare:
    total ap
    total melee crit/spellcrit (also from int)%
    total SP
    total hit%
    mana
    hp
    etc...

dont think for a secon that u can actually use the ingame "ratingbuster"

(and english isnt my native language so u dont have to comment spelling or grammar pls)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyros
    The item comparison feature is crap! been trying it on the ptr. for example if u compare a cloak with agility and crit, and say one cloak got more agi but less crit. Rating buster would have calculated the %crit gained or lost, but the ingame just compare raw number , agi vs agi and crit vs crit. aslo it wont compare gear with attackpower and str correct. just show u (for example u lose 120attackpower but gain 60str.) ratingbuster know if u have talented for extra str and calculate the total ap gain.
    the list can go on and on forever:P there is no need to compare raw stats, its as useless as the wowhead compare feture:P
    they must change it to compare:
    total ap
    total melee crit/spellcrit (also from int)%
    total SP
    total hit%
    mana
    hp
    etc...

dont think for a secon that u can actually use the ingame "ratingbuster"

(and english isnt my native language so u dont have to comment spelling or grammar pls)
    instead of complaining you could have written this exact same post to some blizzard staff..don't know ptr feedback forum or something, so they can fix it (that is what the ptr is for, not that you can look at all the new content and say "i cleared it already" when it goes live).
    if you did this already: why bother and don't wait if they fix it?
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Garwal taming - no Wyvern sting "easy mode"

I've been helping friends on my server and we tamed Garwal 10 times, using this technique (requires a friend of any class, can be used with any spec BM, MM, SV)

Hunter
    • wait for Garwal's respawn (2 minutes)
    • attack him until he goes down to 6900-7000 health (no more, no less)
    • stop DPS'ing and start taming

Friend
    • watch the Tame Beast timer on Garwal
    • when timer is 1-2 second close to the end, attack Garwal

Done. The trick here is just downing Garwal to 6900-7000 health. If your friend is able to shot him 1 second before the end of the taming process, you are done. Watch out for lag: if you have any, don't waste too much time. This method is safer (and faster) because it does not need any luck and/or specific gear. Anyone can do it, it's just a matter of reaching the 6900-7000 health point. Avoid attacking with full gear, just go with bare hands, 1hander or whatever: a low DPS will help you reach the perfect number.
    _
    r

Quote Originally Posted by bizze
    No more need for "RatingBuster" I guess.
    But need something to show item level anyway.
    Also would be nice to have an option to disable all these "Ridiculous sword of stupidity" and just show "258ilvl pve melee dps sword #3".

Quote Originally Posted by d9d9
    But need something to show item level anyway.
    3.2 will add a "show itelm level in tooltips" feature, if I remember correctly.
    _
    r

A ittle disapointed in MMO-Champ for linking to an external site for the worgen pet while their own hunter forums is full with info how to do this.

Grts to the hunters that already got it, hope you can keep it to bad i did the quest already.

I did actually undust my Hunter to get Garwal, haven't played him since 2005. I like those kind of glitches and used to have all the fun pets, but consdering they'll take Garwal away my motivation to get her up to 80 returned to 0 now.

Here is my own Garwal Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYVY_DeeYbM

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

wtb more blue posts ;D

but really i want more updates on 3.2

Come sooner please!
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

10+ Year Old Account

the "item comparison tool" does it calculate critical strike rating from agility into the calculation? and the 15% more agility talent for SV hunters get calculated too?

Increase the chance of drop for hybrid classes in Voa. For 5 months I have never seen a druid drop. No Armor set pieces, No offset things, nothing...
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

15+ Year Old Account

Well. Let's hope for those hunters with a Worgen Pet it's not getting hotfixed.

BTW what's with the longer maintenance in EU..? Oo
    ALTF4.

Seems hotfixed. Just watched an ally hunter taming it on EU-Vashj and you see him switch to worgen form for about 1/2 second, then it tamed and named as "Wolf" :<

I don't see why they simply not drop "tokens" in VoA, and allow players to buy pvp gear using those same tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugazi
    It is not working fine and changes are great for new people, rerollers, alts etc. Also daily reward change will bring back even full epic players for 1-2 heroics a day which is great also.

If you don't like it - don't do it, this is not arena. You will have a lot of alternatives from Naxx 10 to Ulduar 25 Hard to get conquest badges and 4 Colloseum lockouts for new badges.

P.S. If you rage about conquests I do not know if I should tell you that Colloseum 10 man normal that everyone and their dogs will pug will drop items on par/better than Ulduar 25 hard modes currently.
    It IS working fine. We're not at the "end game" yet, a little bit far from it. No need to "BoJusticesing" the system, yet. Remember runing Karazhan forever even with heroics and other better raid option seven at the "TBC end game"? Wanna run Naxx forever? Or the same fastest heroics every day? That's where people will go for faster/easy badge epics! You're not going to, by some miracle, find pugs for every heroic and raid tier, but instead find pugs only for the daily heroic/regular (if they're not the fastest/easiest ones like AN/UK alread), naxx 10, naxx25, eoe 10, eoe 25, os 10, os 25, ulduar 10, ulduar 25... really think people will prefer to bang their heads in Ulduar instead of naxxlol? They don't have time to do it now, why they would have after the changes?!

IF Blizzard really wanted to "fix", they would increase the number of heroic emblems drop on heroics, reward valor for daily regular, reward conqueror for daily heroic, drop valor in both naxx 10 and 25 (same for eoe10/25 and os10/25), conqueror for both ulduar10 and 25, while also giving the option to turn in like 3 heroism for 1 valor, 3 valor for 1 conqueror (remember that you can only buy epic gems with heroism, so, not everyone will just upgrade for conqueror). And even implement a weekly quest for raid (like how WG quests work now) that would reward like 10 emblems of said raid or conqueror ones (maybe even 5/10 triumph).

Done, system UPDATED, people doing more stuff and the system doesn't get "BoJusticecised" in 3.2 instead of at least in Arthas patch.

But no... "I pay, ME WANTS!"

About the Coliseum Pugs, its better to pug the latest ones instead of pugging the same old raid forever thanks to free badges.

Itd be nice if vault drops or any drops for that matter were based off of raid comp. Cant tell you how many times ive seen al of one type of gear drop and not had a single one of that class. Whatever though, that place is soo easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Worgen pet what? Is it April 1st already?
    This is in fact not a joke.. Me and a another hunter on the server did it together.. And we both got the pet now.. I did about 16 test runs before i nailed it(no guide at the time)..

Better not get banned for anything now I hope i get to keep it.. Awesome pet when standing next to my troll Chances are slim though

Guyfromlv

I prefer RaitingBuster over Blizz one. At moment its just mess.

Near end of TBC, people were constantly whining and crying about how much time it took for endgame raid guilds to gear up new recruits/alts to tackle the current end content, and how much time they lost as they felt held back by the lack of options.

Now Blizzard is trying to make it easier for people to gear up to play the endgame and...
    people are still whining.

Fuck blizzard for making Frostwyrms only come from their brokenass arena system.

Grats all Disc Priests & Rogues, Prot/Holy Paladins & Frost DK's, Arms Warriors & Resto Druids!

Also, this game just made me more stupid with that stat compare thingy! Now I don't have to count! WAAAH!

Worgen is a humanoid, is it? Hunters can't tame humanoids as far as I know. O.o