10+ Year Old Account
    Gidget...just sent you a PM, let me know if that is enough detail. Thanks so so so much for giving this a go, I know it is a lot to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Zuelu View Post
    That would be awesome, thanks.
    Sent a pm with some more questions. If there's any other details you'd like, feel free to tell me.

Deleted
    Shoxxsome request:

and thankies Lodo, I like a challange

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post

and thankies Lodo, I like a challange
    LOL...I am glad you like the challenge, after seeing all the beautiful work you do, I am excited to see what you come up with!

Deleted
    Long time reader of the forums but just signed up, and would really love one your your stunning signatures, what a fab thread!
    I would like my mage Deliciafay in her full t10 as on the armory, helm showing. Full title Deliciafay the Immortal, and guild name Dark Glare. If possible could the picture include Invincible (Arthas zombie pony mount), and be on a starry Algalon type background? Might sound silly but this title, mount and boss are some of my favourite Wrath memories! (yeah I don't have the mount yet but a girl can dream -.-). I quite like the scribbly, handwriting like text that I have seen on some other sigs here. A square version of just Deli's head that I could use for avatar would also be lovely.
    Thanks in advance, and pm me if there's anything I haven't included

Zuelu's request turned out... okay I guess. I'm still drooling at the sight of some of the other sigs in this thread.

Hope you like it. It's the best I can do for now.

Deleted
    could you please make a sig for my Shaman

name: Atsraa
    realm : runetotem
    guild : Vanilla
    race : dranei
    spec : enhancement

will leave the details to your imagination as i'm sure i will be delighted with the result. The only things i ask for is a dark (blue if poss) background and some sort of lightning effect to reflect the lightning shield.

Thanks in anticipation :-)

someone decided to take this one
    Last edited by Moonstream; 2010-11-24 at 03:43 AM.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't let me post the url or image because I am a forum noob, but "He Touched Me".......epic idea and epic signature are EPIC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermain View Post
    could you please make a sig for my Shaman

name: Atsraa
    realm : runetotem
    guild : Vanilla
    race : dranei
    spec : enhancement

will leave the details to your imagination as i'm sure i will be delighted with the result. The only things i ask for is a dark (blue if poss) background and some sort of lightning effect to reflect the lightning shield.

Thanks in anticipation :-)
    Claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Unless Elysia still plans on doing this, I'll pick this up. Yet, if you want to do it, that's fine.
    Go for it, Ely.. aan.. (it's beyond bizarre for me to call you Ely as that's what I'm used to being called >>). I still have a wallpaper that I need to finish for some one before I leave on vacation.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

I have been thinking of asking for one of these for awhile :3 I think now would be the best time. I just recently got my Bane of the Fallen King title and would love a sig and avatar with my name and title on it.

Would love her in Full T5 <3 White long hair

Name:Guthix
    Realm: Alterac Mountains
    Guild: RooR
    Spec: Disc
    Fav colors: Neon Pink
    Race: Nightelf

Thank you Creative Minds!
    Last edited by Prosthetics; 2010-11-22 at 11:28 PM.

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Prosthetics View Post
    I have been thinking of asking for one of these for awhile :3 I think now would be the best time. I just recently got my Bane of the Fallen King title and would love a sig and avatar with my name and title on it.

Would love her in Full T5 <3 White long hair

Name:Guthix
    Realm: Alterac Mountains
    Guild: RooR
    Spec: Disc
    Fav colors: Neon Pink
    Race: Nightelf

Thank you Creative Minds!
    I would like to pick this one up

yay! go for it! and thank you!!!

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Deleted
    with new things about to happen really soon i am looking for a new sig for my guild website and having seen some of the work you guys do i thought i would ask for some help on my sig (not really clued up tbh)

Name:MatKímber
    Realm: Aggramar
    Guild: Voice of the many
    Spec: Arcane
    Race: dranei

i dont know if this would be possiable but i would like for my mage to be flying deathwing above the allience leaders.

i have no idea of how much stuff you can put into one but plz pm me for more info

your help in this is greatfully appreciated

Wow are you guys amazing, and to you I request a new signature, mine has been with me for a while. Within the year I changed to another realm and to surpass that I also changed my race/gender. I feel the need to change my signature to fit the change into Cata. If someone would make a new siggie for me I would feel most loved. To the details I would like something with a white skinned NE bear in front and a old tauren skinned cat in the back somewhere. Maybe with the name Drakthaug crossed out like he is dead or something. The rest is up to your capable hands.
    Name: Hroðgara
    Realm: Nesingwary
    Guild: Vipers
    Spec: Obviously Feral :P
    Race: Night Elf.
    <3! To all.

I guess nobody wants to take my request? Is there something I can do to make it better? As I said I don't have any more specifications so blank check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medika View Post
    I guess nobody wants to take my request? Is there something I can do to make it better? As I said I don't have any more specifications so blank check
    or maby the people who can do T11 are busy? Some people don't like vague requests, guess it depends?
    I'm both busy with PM requests and unable to do T11 for example ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Changed my Signature.. I haven't really had any time for requests lately, but I will at some point!