if someone could make em one id totally appriacte it

Visible text: kukki of frostwolf
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...f/kukki/simple
    Gear set: i like tier 8 robes
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: something cute
    General colour scheme: purple
    Any extras: would love if my imp could be in there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    PMR:

Ah, nice! I really like the text you used for the name and the colors fit perfect. Curious though, what's up with the texture changing just to the left of the text? Other than that it looks great. Thanks man!

Deleted
    I have seen complanes about goblins and bloodelf beeing hard to get good in a signature,
    so I played around in photoshop with my signature style and..

..this is the outcome of the signatures:

P.S as it says on my signature.. "I can change: Colors, Theme, Character & Text" D.S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    I have seen complanes about goblins and bloodelf beeing hard to get good in a signature,
    so I played around in photoshop with my signature style and..

..this is the outcome of the signatures:

P.S as it says on my signature.. "I can change: Colors, Theme, Character & Text" D.S
    The Goblin one is a lot better than I've seen in the past, seems all the Goblin siggys are the same bland ugly color...... That wouldn't really fit in if the toon was a physical DPS or tank toon, such as a rogue or DK, but for anything else it looks good. I'm not a fan of BE's period so I won't comment on that one. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    The weapon model is one of those items you can find through Discovery Items (though it was available in certain WMV builds under a name... Cairne's Polearm or something?). As for the totems on the back, they were added with WotLK in a way similar to how Kologarn's arms were attached to a model without gear attachment points (or for that matter how player models are attached to vehicle models).

I'm afraid though that I have no idea where the totems can be found.
    Thanks for the input. I wanted to do a special wallpaper with him on it and I'm building the model from scratch, will post my results with the details in case anyone wants to use his model in their work. I think he deserves this little tribute

EDIT: Here it is, the model with the weapon (which is a totem kind of thing, I supposed he had some kind of pole arm aswell, but maybe it was never in game?).

http://onemaggie.com/images/cairne.rar

The totems in the back are called olhorn totem and appear when you do the discovery thing aswell but when you seathe him he gets completely impaled by them so it's copy paste and edit in PS time.
    Last edited by Drael; 2011-02-19 at 08:32 PM.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Deleted
    Hey there.

Im wondering if anyone could make me an avatar with this Crawling Claw

If any of you could do this that would be awesome :3

I think Elyaans new avatar made me think of it
    Last edited by mmoca2d12d93fb; 2011-02-19 at 08:08 PM.

omg Mamoria. this one is really nice!!! thanks alot!!!

Deleted
    cute and nice:

Not so cute:

and still the same style :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    cute and nice:

Not so cute:

and still the same style :P
    Yeah, that looks good. I like the 2nd one myself - But hey, I'ma Rogue.

Inc mod on post above me. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    6. For the love of the Naaru: Do not bump your posts.
    I understand it is not easy waiting for your request to be picked up while you see so many other creations being made around you, but bumping your post is NOT the way to go. It will only clutter and explode the thread, and it will not make your request go any faster. Should you see your post drown in the sea of pages, please send a kind and polite PM to one of the people working on other requests. Obviously, there is no need to spam us, so one PM to one person will do. If you see other people bumping their post for no legitimate reason, use the report function. For more information on bumping posts, please review: the forum guidelines and the forum FAQ.
    You posted three hours ago.
    Aimed at Shamanftw89

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanftw89 View Post
    I just want to make sure you guys see my request <3
    Don't bump, it angers the scary forum mod!

At: CryptFiend - Thank you very much but Aryiana snagged it :P

Just fyi, I only pm'd Aryiana. I know all you guys are exceptional artist's and are probably very busy. I noticed that Aryiana's que was still open so i pm'd her(?). Looks awesome and thank you for your time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrully View Post
    Yeah, that looks good. I like the 2nd one myself - But hey, I'ma Rogue.

Inc mod on post above me. :O
    Iam using a rogue set on the goblin :P

Afternoon artists!!
    I'd like to request a signature please. This will only be used as a forum sig so the usual dimensions will apply. If an artist could get to this whenever it's convenient to them that'd be awesome. Thanks for your time guys!

Visible text:
    Dysyde
    Scilla
    <The Panic Attacks>
    "There are always two sides to every person"
    (preferably in the upper left or lower right hand corner depending how the sig pans out)

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/scilla/dysyde/simple

Gear set:
    T11 is fine

Helm visible:
    No thanks

Your pose:
    In the action of doing a Stormstrike (also the same animation as Mutilate/Raging Blow)
    If you could switch it up so that I have "Crul'korak, the Lightning's Arc" (Nef axe) and Maimgor's Bite in the offhand that would be awesome.

General colour scheme:
    I'd like to get it half and half. One half would be green (resto) w/ leaves and similar effects, while the other would be blue (enhance) or another color that the artists would fit enhancement. The leaves would go with the resto and maybe a trail or lightning or similar lightning effect for the enhancement side.

Any extras:
    I guess this would be the trickiest part. I'd like to have the character off center to the left a little bit facing (slightly) towards the center of the sig. The right half (majority) of the sig would have the blue (enhancement) color w/ the effects and the left would be the resto color and effects. The character would be in the action of the Stormstrike w/ a good amount of detail on the lightning the usually floats around the weps during a Stormstrike. Also, judging by how the layout would go the visible texts will probably look best in the lower right hand corner.

If there's something else that the artist would like to put in/adjust that he/she might think would be better I'm definitely open to suggestions. Thanks again guys, let me know if someone is able to get to this. Have a good day!
    Last edited by Dysyde; 2011-02-19 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request for a fellow Boomkin <3:

A bit darker:

Very awesome :O BTW.... Boomkins do it bettar ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrully View Post
    seems all the Goblin siggys are the same bland ugly color......
    My signature, made by Ferous, was good I thought

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    My signature, made by Ferous, was good I thought
    Yeah, that one looks good. It's not the ugly green-ish color most the Goblin ones are lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may just be the skins of the Goblins, lol. When I race changed, there were only two that I debated between, the rest I thought were ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    It may just be the skins of the Goblins, lol. When I race changed, there were only two that I debated between, the rest I thought were ugly.
    yeh.. yours is good!

Thanks to Aryiana for finishing my sig so quickly! I love it and thank you for the time and effort you put into this!