Visible text: Just the name Kiingy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img820.imageshack.us/i/facemb.png/
    Gear set: Made a Wowhead profile -> http://www.wowhead.com/profile=22833539
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: no specific pose, do you what think looks best,
    General colour scheme: green, nature, forest etc..
    Any extras: Could you include the the spirit wolf in the sig. As for the background would be great if it had a forest background (think of a nelf hunter in feralas).

The rest of the sigs in this thread look awesome, very nice job

Deleted
    Hello!

My name is chris and currently i´m looking for a new wow signature.
    First sry for my english ^.^ because in a view parts its really broken i think ^.^

View information about my character:

Name: Yoûngblood
    Race: Goblin (male)
    Class: Priest (Shadow)
    Guild: Tears of Abaddon
    Realm: EU-Eredar
    Signature EQ: T11 or T6 + Helm show
    Signature Text:

Yoûngblood
    Tears of Abaddon
    EU-Eredar

Pose: No specific pose, do you what think looks best :-)

If you have any questions pls pm =)

I wish you a very nice day and many many thanks in advance.
    Chris

Funfact: We have a template in the first post. Use it, please.

Honestly didn't think this was going to be necessary, but obviously it was...

Batpanic's Good to Know
    - I'm a full time student. Means I study 10 hours a day. I have about 3-4 hours of spare time every day where I make signatures.
    - I'm a perfectionist. I spend a minimum of 2 hours on each signature, meaning I don't get more than 1 or 2 done a day.
    - I have a fantastic boyfriend that supports me in everything I do, including these signatures. Sometimes, he needs my full attention and I need his.

What sizes do I work with?
    - iPhone wallpapers (320x480px).
    - Signatures for MMO-champ use (400x100px).
    - Signatures for none MMO-champ use (400x200px).

Will accept
    World of Warcraft related: Currently none, need a break from them. I will however put aside a couple iPhone Wallpaper requests, because I like the size.
    Other games: Characters or objects, all sizes (see above).
    Cartoon/Comics: Characters or objects, all sizes (see above).
    Others: Cars, celebrities (music bands/singers/actors/models etc), movie characters or anything else that you may come up with that doesn't fit under the other categories, all sizes (see above).

Will not accept
    World of Warcraft related signatures for MMO use.
    Desktop wallpapers of any size.
    Generally poor requests ("hi make me smt tyvm <3").

Information I need
    - Names, names and names. No matter what it is, it most likely has a name (even ojbects!). I need the name of it, gimme.
    - High quailty pictures and/or cut out renders.
    - General color scheme for background and/or the entire picture. You don't want me to turn your badass killing machine picture into a fluffy paradise with rainbows (I dare you).
    - Text, if wanted. If you have a specific font in mind, please find a download link for it and I'll install it, just for you!

Other random stuff
    My previous work is found here.
    Elyaan wins the thread.
    Cookies tastes good.

Current queue: 13

Thank you for showing interest in my work.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-02-22 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Thank you Geekissexy !!

Quote Originally Posted by Syphke View Post
    Question: if you post your request here and not pm'ing an artist, how do you know someone is working on it and who ?
    Posted some days ago and I think it's to late to pm someone ?
    My best suggestion is to roll back to your original post, and start scanning every page that's been posted since your post. Read every post, see if someone has claimed yours (they normally quote your post and say "Claiming this one" or "Dibs". If no one has grabbed yours. Go back, edit your original post saying "EDIT" make it bold, and say you decided to PM an artist instead.

REMEMBER! PM only ONE artist!

Quote Originally Posted by Reemix View Post
    My best suggestion is to roll back to your original post, and start scanning every page that's been posted since your post. Read every post, see if someone has claimed yours (they normally quote your post and say "Claiming this one" or "Dibs". If no one has grabbed yours. Go back, edit your original post saying "EDIT" make it bold, and say you decided to PM an artist instead.

REMEMBER! PM only ONE artist!
    Ok thanks for advice.

Btw: could their be a list in the OP with names of the creators here ?
    Handy to known who still doing it after 1200 for the new ppl in this thread.

Wish I had an creative mind

Quote Originally Posted by Syphke View Post
    Ok thanks for advice.

Btw: could their be a list in the OP with names of the creators here ?
    Handy to known who still doing it after 1200 for the new ppl in this thread.

Wish I had an creative mind
    Check the most recent posts. We get new artists all the time, and plenty take breaks too.

iPhone wallpaper request

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that is amazing Bat!

One a related note: I have a question regarding wallpapers for an android phone. Does anyone know what size I should make a wallpaper for the HTC Desire? I've done some searching on it, but have been unable to find a concrete answer. Of course, I could simply be entering incorrect search parameters.

PMR :

Please if you pm dont ask for casting animations, i'm terrible at them =D

Enjoi

---------- Post added 2011-02-21 at 10:46 AM ----------

Also what is the paladins Guardian name in WMV

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Ayure View Post
    Wow, that is amazing Bat!

One a related note: I have a question regarding wallpapers for an android phone. Does anyone know what size I should make a wallpaper for the HTC Desire? I've done some searching on it, but have been unable to find a concrete answer. Of course, I could simply be entering incorrect search parameters.
    Google HTC desire resolution
    Its 400x800 single homescreen, 900x800 pixels scrollable wallpaper
    Found at this link http://androidforums.com/android-the...p-stretch.html

To the ppl in my queue, I have a very busy week ahead and did not expect to get so many requests, so please bear with me and if you PM another artist because ur impatient at least let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2011-02-21 at 03:50 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Google HTC desire resolution
    Its 400x800 single homescreen, 900x800 pixels scrollable wallpaper
    Found at this link http://androidforums.com/android-the...p-stretch.html
    Thanks. I was definitely not searching properly then =p

/facepalm

Deleted
    Hi, can anyone make an signature image for me?

Name: Ohyra
    Race: Undead (female)
    Class: Warrior (Fury)
    Realm: EU-Vashj
    Signature EQ: T10 or T11

And like shes doing something cool with the titan grip/two axes i dont know

TEMPLATE.
    FIRST PAGE.
    USE IT.

Seriously, none of the artists wants to spend time making a signature if your requests looks like a pile of dirt that you just dumped upon the thread.

Put some effort into your requests. Do not expect anyone to put any effort into making your signature if you just have a "hi, im a wow player, sig plzz" attitude.

Thank you.

hey batpanic, I actually PMed you a request a could of days ago, couldnt find it in my sent items after though so I wasn't sure if you got it, you then later posted the same day you were no longer taking requests...

However, since then, your queue has gone from like 4 to 13 or something, but you've also said youre not taking WoW sigs, so I honestly dunno if you took my request or even got my PM :/

Thanks CryptFiend, it looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Benser View Post
    hey batpanic, I actually PMed you a request a could of days ago, couldnt find it in my sent items after though so I wasn't sure if you got it, you then later posted the same day you were no longer taking requests...

However, since then, your queue has gone from like 4 to 13 or something, but you've also said youre not taking WoW sigs, so I honestly dunno if you took my request or even got my PM :/
    Hello Benser.
    No, I haven't received a mail from you. That nasty little Submit Message button is slippery sometimes!

And yeah, you're correct, currently not taking any WoW related sig requests, but I'll review them and put them on hold since a bunch didn't want to contact another artist with their requests.
    I'm utterly tired of WoW sigs, hence the break from them, but I'll probably get back to them within a couple of weeks, maybe less.

If you still want me to make your signature, I'll put your request on hold. If not, feel free to PM someone else since you basically never really PM'ed me anyway.. ;-)
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-02-21 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Ðaze (the D is made by pressing alt 2 2 5 7)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h/Ðaze/simple
    Gear set: i want to wear my pvp gear and my awesome goggles
    Helm visible: hell yeah
    Your pose: would be awesome if my char had that attack animation or whatever
    General colour scheme: some cool Dark place would be nice since im a rogue :P
    Any extras: No ty
    I hope you can make an awesome signature. i've seen your work and it's amazing