Deleted
    PM request:

and my first attempt for a wallpaper for my Galaxy S Smartphone ;D

Remake of an old sig with the new wmv!

I now have t11 Worgens and everything! Taking PM Requests.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been messing around with a few of the guides provided by various artists and i am really enjoying it and think i am slowly getting the feel for it.

But now i see some of the ppl here have a signature with big letters with a picture in them rather than the typical "banner" signature. So i was wondering, are there any guides on how to make those? or maybe someone could give me a hint on what words to use when trying to googling one myself?

I am still quite new to it, so hopefully someone could guide me in the right direction.

Using photoshop cs5 for all this stuff at the moment. Are there any other you would recomend?

Thank you so much

Sif

This tutorial should help.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh dear that was a fast answer :O

But that was exactly what i was looking for, thank you <3

Will keep me busy this weekend

Sif

Visible text: Elthalas (name of my char) MCO (guild name) EU-Shadowsong server
    Gear set: I want it to be a moonkin actually alliance night elf one so you cant see gear
    Your pose: i would like to cast spell, maybe moonfire or any you choose really
    General colour scheme: I kinda want it to be dark, but not too dark, just so my spell effect stands out from background
    Any extras: i would like your artistic touch maybe stars falling arround like i m casting starfall or that sun/moon thingie you get over your chars head when you get eclipse, totally up to you

Hope you will find some time to do this
    Last edited by Elthalas; 2011-03-18 at 08:55 AM.

I would like to request a forum signature

Name: Miiren

Class/Race Human Shadow Priest

Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/miiren/simple

Gear set: T11

Helm visible: No

Colors don’t matter but I would be interested in purple if at all possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphi View Post
    Hi

If you got some time for me I would like a fresh signature I will be trying to use it for a website banner too so : if it could be a little bit wider than the average signature format it would be fantastic.

Name : none displayed
    Guild : none displayed
    Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A9nie/simple
    Gear : is there a way to make some darker, red-tainted pally T0 (lightforge) ? if not, juste go on with T10 (277 HC - the blue one)
    Design : well, I'd like the thing to be like "the blood elf standing alone in a field of ruins with fire and stuff" but once again don't bother doing it if it is too long / complex, in which case I'd like a drak/gloomy background assorted with the set colour

Thanks !
    Here you go

Any suggestions on your end are welcome of course

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Deleted

Request of a ele shaman!

Name - Deathgalie

Armory link - Since i am not allowed to post links just yet, then u can find my charr on armory under the name Deathgalie eu server Al'akir

Gear set: Tier 11

Helm visible: No - i would like to see at my shamans pretty face

My pose: I'd like somekind of fire bursting out of my hands, abit like when a shaman is useing Lava Burst, and ofcause the fire should be burning from my hands till above my head

General colour scheme: bursting fire and a deep / light purple color and abit of deep green (feel your self with inspiration)

Any extras: Basicly i'd like my name in the right side with a fade on, also dont spare on the coloring, i really do love strongful colors, such as those i mentioned above. els, i'll let my fate in your hands and make u creative

Thanks alot

-
    Deathgalie

Really like my current one, but it's getting outdated. Something in the same style would be awesome. Also, cheers to whoever made my current one (cant remember who, sorry!).

PM request:

You had some pretty tough requirements, I got as much stuff in as I could, if you want anything changed let me know. Hope you like

Open for another request if someone would like, send me a PM.
    Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-03-18 at 01:27 PM.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Visible Text: Just my toons name, Rayzerleaf, across the bottom.
    Armory Link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/icecrown/rayzerleaf/simple I had to take out the http to be able to post it
    Gear Set: The T11 druid set with the helmet not showing
    Pose: I would like for him to be in the casting animation before a spell goes off, with the green leafy effect if possible
    General Color scheme: If possible, i would very much like a Grizzly Hills background with the big fallen tree and a night sky. Otherwise a darker green with a brown tint to it and some leaves on the border would be great as well
    Extras: I would love for the Wind Rider Cub non-combat pet to be flying at my side in the flying idle animation

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by pervox View Post
    Really like my current one, but it's getting outdated. Something in the same style would be awesome. Also, cheers to whoever made my current one (cant remember who, sorry!).
    It was I! I remember you, you promised cyber boobs.

Anywhoooo, to the people in my queue, I'll try getting yours done this weekend. I'm generally very busy during the weekdays. But yeah, I'll do my best!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

Quote Originally Posted by Mipeo View Post
    PMrequest:

Cheers Mipeo! My mouth dropped open when i saw it! I am speechless...

Thanks a million times!

Makanoob

New sig for my boyfriend;

PM request:

Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-03-18 at 02:39 PM.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest: