Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthne View Post
    Gonna do that

Done

Woa! I just love to do NE sigs... they got alot of useble poses.
    I love it! Thank you so much!! ^^

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be taking request once more, been very busy lately I apologize to some that PMed me

PMR - >

I made this long ago for a guildie of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    First shot at a background for anything.. Lighting will be the death of me, I think. >< Hope you like it. (Click for full size.)

WOW. I am blown away. That is amazing. Thank you so much <3
    Druids- "and they can turn into a mutated seal? how friggen cool is that?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    My request on forum
    I PM'd Resentful as he/she has a few priest with wings sigs.
    So the Request on forum a few pages back that nobody claimed, can be forgotten as Resentful is making it.

Thanks I love it aryiana!
    Last edited by 10k; 2011-05-21 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 10k View Post
    Thanks I love it aryiana!
    no probs
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2011-05-21 at 01:48 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    First shot at a background for anything.. Lighting will be the death of me, I think. >< Hope you like it. (Click for full size.)

You just completely blew my mind. This is gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great Elysia! Love it

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Very beautiful as always.
    Love the font. What's it called?

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Very beautiful as always.
    Love the font. What's it called?
    RealVirtue, if I remember correctly.

Deleted
    Hey I would like to request a non-mmo signature, which gives all of you talented artist more space to work on!

Visible text: Plutoczar

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...utoczar/simple

Gear set: Shaman Tier 1, without helm. Instead it should be this helm.

Helm visible: Yes, please.

Your pose: Up to you but I would like it to be a bit close up, you know

General colour scheme: I would like to have some lava theme thing going on.

Any extras: I would like my trusty companion Mini Tyrael to be in the background or something.

That's my request I hope that someone will pick it up, thanks in advance

- Pluto

Deleted
    As told, using the template.

Signature:
    Visible text: Nxyl
    K G S (Preferably to the same kind of length as the name Nxyl) This would be in the top right hand corner please.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I would prefer it to be in the tier 12 previews on a blood elf paladin, so a facial isn't required as I want the helm visible; Edit: It won't let me post links, images/etc until I've posted a few more times. The link I was going to post is the RavenLord/Paladin tier 12 preview on the front page. The blood elf female, if you could cut it out of the video or the picture or something please.

Gear set: The tier 12 paladin preview on the front page.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: As it's only a picture that was given, I don't think a pose would be possible, however if possible I would like the top half of the chest shown with the helm on, slightly turned to the right and looking directly at you. If not a front on image would do

General colour scheme: Preferably a kind of red/orange that slowly fades into a yellow glow around the paladin.

Any extras: Some sort of radiant glow emitting from the paladin please.

Much appreciated, I know apparently it's hard to work with the tier 12. But I would be very grateful if anyone could do this, thanks (:

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You know everything *pupyeyez*

owa! just just... unbelievable!
    comgratz.

My Work - PMR : Open

Signature:
    Visible text: (Name? Server? Guild?)
    Kades the Insane, Frostmourne

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kades/advanced

Gear set:
    Not sure how you guys are going with the heroic T11 sets, that or normal T11 is fine

Helm visible:
    No

Your pose:
    Whatever you think looks awesome

General colour scheme:
    Letting the artist have free reign here

Any extras:
    I'd like both a signature and a wallpaper. I realize that is a lot to ask from a busy artist, so leaving this here for whoever would like to take a shot at it. I have got signatures in the past from artists I love, but I have faction changed/server changed/race changed/ect and would like to update it a bit .

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Been searching for it for awhile, can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a link or anything? Appreciate it.

Deleted
    I would like to request a signature:
    Visible Text: Imbapally, , Vigilantes
    Armoury link: I'm not allowed to post links because im new, but im on the Europe servers and my character is called imbapally.
    Gear Set: Tier 11 (Normal)
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Pre combat position (When you click to attack a target but are out of range). Or what ever you think would look good regarding to my comment below.
    Colours/Extras: I would like it to have a real heroic feeling to it. With colours representing the alliance in a noble way. I want my character to be bathed in glory. I would like the artist to feel he has no limitations

This is just an idea but i dont mind if you go off a little bit to make it look great
    Last edited by mmoc2c0b0d4e3b; 2011-05-21 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbapally View Post
    *Snip*
    Here's the armory link for you: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pally/advanced

FIRST: I posted on page 1392, this is NOT a bump, i just wanted to make some changes to my original post. add a little more detail and such, to help the artists better.

Visible text: character name is "Willing", it'd be nice to have my guild name in there as well "The Remnants" but maybe not as prominent as my name.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lling/advanced
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...nshot105r.png/ or http://imageshack.us/f/822/screenshot108pv.png/ (which ever you like more)

Gear set: Full t11, you can use the screenies though

Helm visible: no thanks

Your pose: as posted above <3, just something simple looking at the viewer, maybe a little bit of an angel on the body or something. I don't wanna look like i'm just standing there like a rag doll, but nothing to crazy! sorry for confusion.

General colour scheme: I love the elements, so honestly... fiery red, electric blue or nature green .. Glow and light effects are really nice as well, I'm blown away by some of the stuff that all the wonderful artists make here.

Any extras: nope ^_^, the sig maker is always right!

ty

you can see my fail atempt at a sig a few months ago below... bah.
    Last edited by Willing; 2011-05-21 at 07:45 PM. Reason: argh... you can delete this post, lol i'm so stupid... i forgot i could just edit my old post, not make a new one.