10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I'm not very good at Pally sigs for some reason.
    Pally sigs aren't my best either... I like dark stuff, not light stuff! I'm gonna hate making pally sigs even more once everyone wants their pally to be in T2 >.>

Also, HAI PJAMMIEZ!!! I SEES U UP THAR!!!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Soko tutorial
    I must try this when I get home, suddenly awesome signature making looks fairly easy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    \Also, HAI PJAMMIEZ!!! I SEES U UP THAR!!!
    ohhai2u!

/still bored. Running around destroying islands with my sword on minecraft. :3

Edit:
    PM:

Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-10-04 at 08:33 AM. Reason: added siggies herp derp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Couldn't decide which font I liked better, so two options:

Hope you like them. It's weird working with PS again. ><
    Ahhhh I love them both.. but now I have to decide which one D:

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Couldn't decide which font I liked better, so two options:

Hope you like them. It's weird working with PS again. ><
    Those look amazing! I am a bit partial to the curvier font, but either way - awesomesauce

hi guys, i'm looking for a new signature so can someone please help me with that

Visible text: Sarger, the Kingslayer
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/ru/characte...5%D1%80/simple
    Gear Set: Season 11 Pally set, the one with the red hood + a fitting cloak + the old version of Askhandi and the Blood Knight Tabard
    Helm visible: no
    General Colour Scheme: One which kind of goes with the set, if you know what I mean. Dark and Holy at the same time.
    Extras: I want the character to be standing up right, sword behind the back, on some kind of a cliff. Also can you make me an avatar please
    Thanks in advance

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    ohhai2u!

/still bored. Running around destroying islands with my sword on minecraft. :3

Edit:
    PM:

awesome sigs
    Thanks for the fantastic sig I'm ecstatic with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Inc wall of requests I've got done.

O... M... F... G... This is just amazing! Thank you very much for this sig!

Deleted
    Hello,

Looking for someone that can do a wallpaper request for me. I decided to look for an artist before filling in the official form because I'm not entirely sure if this is even doable.

Im looking for a wallpaper(1440x900) for my guild with black background, a ragnaros in the background, the guildname (The Involuntary) in the right button, and 10 or 11 small character names next to, or underneath the guildname. Now, the reason for asking first is because I want these 10-11 characters added as (small) models in the mid-button ( using normal T12 models without any casting emotes ) Ofcourse I will supply the races/classes/names of the respective T12 models but I want to know if someone wants to do this at all.

If I find an artists I will supply the information trough PM.

Thanks
    // Stormreage

Edit: The reason for me trying to get this wallpaper is because we are a guild consisting of people that know eachother very well, recently a lot of RL-things happened but ah well, yesterday we killed Ragnaros finally.. so im hoping this will give the guild a hug before going into heroicmodes. Appreciate a lot if you make the wallpaper.

Edit2: Yumisara is taking a throw at it
    Last edited by mmoc31188d40d2; 2011-10-04 at 09:28 PM.

I don't get the Paladin hate. I love making them signatures. Their tier gives you a reason to make them extra shiny signatures. Unless it's T2. I hate Paladin T2, solely because it's far too overrated. :/

Anywaysss, signature for Dilemma:

Reminder: Not taking any more requests!

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Alextrisa(my name) Got issues (my guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...extrisa/simple
    Gear set: I would love if you could use Tier 5 (wings and sparkle head :P) as my gear.
    Helm visible: If you can manage to hide the helm but let the animation it normaly gives stay, it would be awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEiIjzxdnDc 00.16 you can see the stars over the priests head, if that can stay without the head it would be great, if it's too hard to make, just put the helm on
    Your pose: I don't want any specific pose, I trust you and your skills.
    General colour scheme: I am a shadowpriest, so I'm "evil". But again I want the signature too draw attention with hard/nice colors, so there is no need to be a dark themed picture. But something like red/black theme would be great
    Any extras: I am not really blessed witht he ability to be creative, but you guys who do this as an hobby do have some great ideas. Put in whatever you think suits.

Sorry for my english, not my main language.
    If there are any questions, please PM me and I will answer fast.
    Thanks for doing this guys, I am greatfull

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I don't get the Paladin hate. I love making them signatures. Their tier gives you a reason to make them extra shiny signatures. Unless it's T2. I hate Paladin T2, solely because it's far too overrated. :/

Anywaysss, signature for Dilemma:

Oh my god!, I love it!! thanks!!

Hey all! Brand new to the signature making, can I get any critiques on this one I made "attempting" to follow tutorials? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Requests:

Last edited by Yumisara; 2011-10-04 at 03:45 PM.

Signature for Yumisara:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Signature for Yumisara:

Amg. I love you. <3
    That looks amazing, thankies Elyaan <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seriously got to get the PTR downloaded already. Hopefully just another day or so. *grumble*

Edit!
    Opening PM Requests for a limited time for wallpapers* only.
    [ *Looking for 1-2 toon wallpapers only. Unfortunately I don't have time to do massive requests ]

Make sure you follow the format on the front page as much as possible.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-10-04 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Make sure Discovery Item under File is turned on. And when you search for tier, I just put in "item". No number after it. Scroll down to the bottom and look through them all. I found that T13 is before T12 and Season 10 Armor. Oddly I don't know why.
    can i ask what version of WVM you are running, maybe mine isn't the most up to date because my PTR is fully downloaded and I see no t13??
    /epicsadface
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    i love all these sigs

Deleted
    cleaning up some posts to make the thread more on topic.
    Last edited by mmocc3d40ddaa5; 2011-10-15 at 04:07 AM.