Deleted
    Engelen had been working on a Dwarf Shaman request for me but stopped working on it because of the animation bugs in the model viewer.
    Is there any other artist here that would like to make my request?

My request is for a Dwarf (Male) Resto Shaman (Sephor from Sylvanas - EU).
    I'd like him to wear Tier12hc or the green or purple version of T13 (whatever you feel like making) with a Blue colour scheme. It kinda has to be as if he's standing inside a healing rain, sort of:-). As for the text I only want my name (Sephor) to be on the signature.
    Note: If you pick Tier12hc looks, please don't display his helmet. You can on the other hand display his helmet if you decide to go for the T13 looks.

Would be really great to have someone pick up this request!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosedrool View Post
    Awesome thanks Moose i love it

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name, realm, and guild, preferably in pretty, contrasting colours.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cathbad/simple
    Gear set: Ideally, full tier 12.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Go wild!
    General colour scheme: I'd prefer something generically Druidic, unless you have a fantastic idea that you think would work better.
    Any extras: A tree form in the background would be cool, as would some leaves and other fancy bits to liven it up. It would be particularly helpful if you could make my guild quite clear as I'd like to use this signature as part character signature, part guild advertisement. Oh, and a matching avatar would be really nice, too, if that's possible.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Cathbad; 2011-11-14 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted
    I'll post this here too - my first wallpaper request, for the lovely Geekissexy.

(Click for fullview)

Took a while, but I enjoyed the process. Thanks for being patient with me Geek!

NOT taking other wallpaper requests at this point, but could maybe do a couple of signatures if someone fancies.

Deleted
    That one is stunning Shiri!

Just had to add that Engelen that signature looks so cool!
    Last edited by mmocc3d40ddaa5; 2011-11-14 at 01:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That wallpaper is absolutely adorable Shiri!
    Very kawaii. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephalo View Post
    Engelen had been working on a Dwarf Shaman request for me but stopped working on it because of the animation bugs in the model viewer.

I'd like him to wear Tier12hc or the green or purple version of T13 (whatever you feel like making) with a Blue colour scheme. It kinda has to be as if he's standing inside a healing rain, sort of:-). As for the text I only want my name (Sephor) to be on the signature.
    Note: If you pick Tier12hc looks, please don't display his helmet. You can on the other hand display his helmet if you decide to go for the T13 looks.

I'm finishing downloading the PTR client right now (so that I can get T13) so I can't get into my WoW Model Viewer to check if the models are ok for me until it finishes, but I'd be glad to check when it finishes in a little while and if dwarf models/animations are ok for me I'd be glad to make this. I was having some issues with my model viewer yesterday too...blood elf female eyes were appearing with eyelids closed on top of opened, it was kinda freaky. Had to redownload.

Edit: I have T13 on my WoW Model Viewer now, dwarf models appear fine, I'll get to work on this today.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-14 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

If no one else has decided to work on this one, I'll pick it up. Prbly won't have time to get it done today but I'll definitely do it tomorrow.

Edit: nvm Rivellana beat me to it lol

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

15+ Year Old Account
    Shiri, that is SO precious. You did an AWESOME job my friend!!!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

@Shiri

That is really cute

Quote Originally Posted by Shiri View Post
    I'll post this here too - my first wallpaper request, for the lovely Geekissexy.
    That's stunning.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Deleted
    Thanks for the comments everyone! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    *images*

My first two signatures I've ever made. Just started yesterday. Any feedback is very much appreciated! The color scheme might be off, seeing as I am colorblind=). Now that I think of it, maybe I also should add borders?
    You are?? That's amazing. Good job!
    T6Priest<3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelius View Post
    Cheers WOman, love the intensity in the eyes
    Fixt ^_^

I'm glad you like it!

PM Request:

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account

Here we go...I was unsure about the contrasting colors in the armor and the background, and the font. Let me know if you want changes.

Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-14 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiri View Post

(Click for fullview)

Took a while, but I enjoyed the process. Thanks for being patient with me Geek!

NOT taking other wallpaper requests at this point, but could maybe do a couple of signatures if someone fancies.
    That... is absolutely breathtaking. <3

Good afternoon!

I would like to request a Signature for my warrior.

Filling the template:

Visible text: My nickname, Luna, and my Guilds name, DotA AR BR Banlist ON.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../luna/advanced
    Gear set: If possible, the red version of Warrior's T10 (ilvl 277 - heroic mode), and dual wielding THIS: http://www.wowhead.com/item=21134 .
    Helm visible: Please, no. I like the punk gray hair style and the aggresive look on his face.
    Your pose: I'd like a signature where my toons shows an agressive, victorious face, holding both his weapons up high as if he had just ended and epic battle.
    General colour scheme: A fury warrior in red gear and blood all over the sig seems to be enough red. The background could show a battlefield or something like that.
    Any extras?: Since I'm a fury warrior, would be nice to have some blood spilled on the signature, maybe dripping from the weapons, showing that he had just slain a foe. I have heroic Rag's mount, so i guess it would be nice to have it on the background waiting for me... but it is not necessary is you think it wouldn't fit well. Oh, and guildies usually call me Magmalord, a joke with the title Firelord, because i usually stand on fires to get more rage... so if you wanna include a title, include this one. Thanks!

Deleted
    Okay.. This is my first signature EVER and I'd love to get some feedback on it. I found a nice compromise with the WMV issue on my Mac. I'm using the viewer on my school laptop (it's a PC!) while I do the artistic stuff with Photoshop on my own MacBook. Yay for compromises!

E: Oops, I took the size said on the first page so it's 500 pixels wide. Sheesh it looks wide. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Okay.. This is my first signature EVER and I'd love to get some feedback on it. I found a nice compromise with the WMV issue on my Mac. I'm using the viewer on my school laptop (it's a PC!) while I do the artistic stuff with Photoshop on my own MacBook. Yay for compromises!
    Was the screenshot while blinking intentional?

Aside from that, it's not bad for a first attempt. Just keep playing around with Photoshop and try your hand at a few of the tutorials in the first post. Maybe work into that background with something, since it just looks a little too bland.