Signature

Visible text:
    Lúst
    - Discipline Priest -
    < Doomhammer EU >

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    My Armory Profile

Gear set:
    Id like to be wearing full Tier 13 (The gold stuff)

Helm visible:
    Yes

Your pose:
    simply standing still

General colour scheme:
    In the clouds with myself surrounded in light. Maybe an emphasised PW:S? Heavens gates behind me maybe? something very holy orientated. Nothing religious though..
    maybe a little frosted glass or a slight blur?

Any extras:
    Would like to have the alliance symbol in the middle of the signature faded out to about 30-35% opacity.

Wallpaper

Resolution:
    2560x1440

Visible text:
    Lúst - Discipline Priest
    < Doomhammer EU >

would like to have this text in some kind of golden/yellow colour in a sort of italic fancy looking font in the bottom right corner of the screen

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    My Armory Profile

Gear set:
    Id like to be wearing full Tier 13 HC (The purple stuff)

Helm visible:
    Yes

Your pose:
    Casting a healing spell.

General colour scheme:
    black, gold, white, purple, any other colours you think are appropriate

Any extras:
    Maybe something a little darker, like the night time with a purple tint in the air while im shielded or something...?
    Maybe in a cathedral with a little frosted glass or a slight blur? Would also like to have the alliance symbol in the top right hand of the screen (100% opacity)
    I would like to be standing just offset from the middle.

Feel free to add in any other little things you think will make it look better. Your the artist after all. If you're good enough you can fit anything in and make it look good..

My Artistic Perfection <---Link to template of where i want things to be.

Perfect Diagram right there... <3

the stickman doesn't represent how big i want the character to be in relation to the screen, only where i wish her to be placed.
    Just measured it and it works out that the character will be about 12-13(maybe even 14)cm tall on my screen and the alliance logo being about 6-7cm in height.

The font can be any size as long as it looks right. Il let you be the judge of that. Lets you be a little creative without having too many guidelines.

I hope i have given you enough information and you can work up something pretty sick for me.

Need more info? everything__else(at)hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks

P.S. In my email, thats 2 underscores... e v e r y t h i n g _ _ e l s e @ h o t m a i l . c o . u k
    Last edited by mmoc4b8041f5bc; 2011-11-21 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Changed my mind on gear set

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    If you dont mind Rive, Id like to take a stab at this since I have some time.

This is more in the direction of what I was looking for. Looks very nice I love the background but the night elf doesn't really seem to scale well or fit into the setting. The night elf looks too giant compared to the tree.

Deleted
    Can someone just give me a picture of worgen druid with full season 8 (without helm) and season 8 staff enchanted with berseking.
    I dont have worgen in my model viewer.
    Last edited by mmoc5dd3cd5cc9; 2011-11-20 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    This is more in the direction of what I was looking for. Looks very nice I love the background but the night elf doesn't really seem to scale well or fit into the setting. The night elf looks too giant compared to the tree.
    Yh well, you want the nelf to be in scale to the tree you wont see her or you will see 1 little corner of the tree and not know its the world tree.
    Thats why I made her stand out from the background, that shes not actually part of the picture.

Seems you're too fussy, and this means you will be disappointed with everything any1 tries to get you.
    Some things just don't work, no matter how you want them to.
    Last edited by Aryiana; 2011-11-20 at 08:42 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Yh well, you want the nelf to be in scale to the tree you wont see her or you will see 1 little corner of the tree and not know its the world tree.
    Thats why I made her stand out from the background, that shes not actually part of the picture.

Seems you're too fussy, and this means you will be disappointed with everything any1 tries to get you.

Sorry then for wasting your time, didn't think I was asking too much but okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^This, although I didn't want to be the one to have to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    Sorry then for wasting your time, didn't think I was asking too much but okay.
    Try it yourself and then see how simple it is. :P

-----

I was bored so I was fooling around and made a new priest background.

(click to enlarge)

Sometimes you just need to be happy with what you're given. Especially since you're getting an artist to do it for free. On their own time.

Signature by Kenz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    -----

I was bored so I was fooling around and made a new priest background.

(click to enlarge)
    It looks lovely Rivellana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    It looks lovely Rivellana.
    Awww ty! I love it too, put it as my own desktop background.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see you're now addicted to making your own images, Riv ;-) They're looking great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I see you're now addicted to making your own images, Riv ;-) They're looking great!
    Thank you Isilrien. Yes, I'm quite addicted!!! And if you were wondering I'm using the sig you made for me still on my guild forums. I wanted to showcase here how my work is getting better. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh I like that priest wallpaper.. the wings are so pretty GJ!

I've asked this before but do any of the artists particularly like to make avatars? I'm looking to get one made. If so, PM me or post here and I'll tell you what I want. Thanks
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyllee View Post
    I've asked this before but do any of the artists particularly like to make avatars? I'm looking to get one made. If so, PM me or post here and I'll tell you what I want. Thanks
    What kind of avatar would you have in mind? If it's nothing too hard for my current skills I can volunteer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Thank you Isilrien. Yes, I'm quite addicted!!! And if you were wondering I'm using the sig you made for me still on my guild forums. I wanted to showcase here how my work is getting better. :P
    haha, I thought so :-) Nah, hadn't wondered because I assumed you were having fun playing and liked the result, so wanted to show that off a bit. But thanks for sharing that...makes me feel less like last week's news, so to speak ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Update to Feii's phone background: (click)

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/#/d4gr0a5 (better quality)

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Visible text: Tifah - SlashTurtle
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...w/Tifah/simple
    Gear set: Everything is fine except for my shoulders. I'd like to have tier 12 shoulders in the signature instead.
    Helm visible: Nope!
    Your pose: I'd like to not have my weapon swinging.
    General colour scheme: I'd like something pink-ish!
    Any extras: I'd like to give you as much free-hands as possible on this one. I'm open for everything so just come with your best shot at me, and I'll probably be the happiest kid around MMO-champion!
    thanks in advance.

I really just wanted to try and put Ysera's armor on another model, lol. I thought of it as an unique challenge for myself. So I turned it into a somewhat background-ish I guess?
    I actually kind of enjoyed doing it though. I don't know how well it turned out (I know some spots are off) but if anyone would want me to try and put a certain armor on a different model I may take a stab at it.

Just click it to see the whole thing.
    Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a PMR or even from this thread, just a friend asked me to come up with something for him and this is what I ended up with. We used to do silly achievements in Ulduar in the ICC days to get him his dragon before a long break from the game, and I always think of him when I see Ulduar.
    I really really like how it came out, and wanted to share it with you guys.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Hey hey saw some of your amazing signatures, and thought maybe i could get one as well?

Visible text: Gnalderz (Charecter name) Superbia (Guild Name) Kazzak (Realm) And something like "Chuck aint got s*** on Gnalderz".If it's against your policy to diss Chuck, then "Keeping Foxy alive since 2010" I really dont have any idea where the text should be, sorry but if you can put it where you'll like it, it would be perfect
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nalderz/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11, the golden stuff!
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Would be cool if you could make my toon cast a healing touch or so, some green nature healing. MS: Resto
    General colour scheme: A mixture of nature green druid stuff, and shiny golden stuff machting my tier 11.
    Any extras: If my toon could be to the left or right, shown from waist/hips and up, and the rbg wolf standing somewhere in the picture growling.
    Link to Wolf looks: http://www.wowhead.com/item=70910 (would like my wolf posing like the first picture of the link, with the belf paladin in Tol Barad )

Just play as much as you want with this, really appreciate your work. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc33514a753c; 2011-11-21 at 12:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    I really just wanted to try and put Ysera's armor on another model, lol. I thought of it as an unique challenge for myself. So I turned it into a somewhat background-ish I guess?
    I actually kind of enjoyed doing it though. I don't know how well it turned out (I know some spots are off) but if anyone would want me to try and put a certain armor on a different model I may take a stab at it.
    I think you and Aryiana both did a great job with the cutting, editing, repasting...I wish I could identify what it is that makes it look so "off" when putting that night elf head on the blood elf body skin (which is what Ysera is). I can't figure out if it's just that the edits look neck-less, or if it might have something to do with the scaling since blood elves are significantly smaller than night elves and it's model scaling that's different. Ah well. This would be so much easier if Blizzard would just give us her armor model!