Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I spent quite a bit of time on this playing with the color scheme to find what looked right...this is what I finally came up with. I hope you like it...if you don't, I promise I won't be offended if you PM one of the others.

I started making sigs in this thread in November and I honestly can't remember ever seeing Annalee posting so I'd say he/she probably isn't answering PMs anymore.

Absolutely love it. Thanks so much. You wouldn't by chance have that in a non-mmo format with just a bit more of her showing. If not, don't even worry about it. It's seriously wonderful.

thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday just wanted to show that i DID pay attention all day and acknowledge those who went out of their way to say happy birthday (just wanted to wait until the end of the day to say thanks)

Signature by Kenz

Deleted
    Hello, really great artists here that's for sure!
    I'd like a signature!
    I'm a female blood elf Paladin and the armor I'd like on her is Cataclysmic shoulders and Cataclysmic head.
    I want the signature to only display shoulders and above.
    It should be on the left side of the signature, and on the right side I'd like it to say "Arisel the Insane"
    Decently bright toon with a nice dark background
    I'd also like a new avatar
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...risel/advanced is my armory if you need her eyes etc!

Thanks!
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TIMTIMf3 View Post
    "Arisel the Insane"
    Tim
    I'll give this one a try

Also: Ely and Ary - amazing work. I was staring and staring and staring
    deviantART

Resolution: 1366 x 768 Or higher.
    Visible text: Crusader Sëquence.
    Armory: Sëquence At aman'thul <Sorry can't post links>
    Gear set: Tier 13 With Tier 11.5 Shoulders. <As shown in armory> ^^
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Casting Please.
    General colour scheme: Dark and Yellow/Golden.
    Any extras: My Ashes Flyin., Or spectral tiger, Whichever fits in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I'll give this one a try

Thank you.
    You can use your signture as a guideline, it looks kind of the way I want mine. Just a darker background.
    But if you feel like trying something different I'm totally fine with it!

For my BF's phone:

deviantART

Deleted
    For my BF's phone:

Pretty awesome, good work!

Thanks Xenlol

Tim:

Last edited by Zil; 2012-02-07 at 02:09 PM.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Thanks Xenlol

Tim:

Thank you, looking good!

Deleted
    Thanks Xenlol

Tim:

Don't think I've seen your work around much, but it's sick :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    I wish I was half as good as you guys are that are making these AMAZING pictures! I would like to request a desktop wallpaper if that is allowed?

Size: 1920x1200

Im a big razer fan and I got this wallpaper now - http://imgur.com/fzenm

But I would like to have it more 3Dish~

I would also like to see it more tweaked out, prehaps some cool details or someting (im not as creative as you creators are) But prehaps you could add something cool to it? I'd like to keep the blue colour tho!

BIG THANKS in advance!
    Annelot.

Edit: PM Me if you would like to do this wallpaper for me, or if you got any questions!
    Im gonna bump my post now, it has been a full week since I posted

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalowings View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Buffalowíngs
    I think noone claimed it, will make it this evening. Green <3

Xenlol - I was afk from the thread for like 6months or a year. Ty for compliments.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Requesting a Wallpaper please!

Resolution: 1280 x 800

Visible text: The character's full name, "Naea Victrix", with her title "the Light of Dawn"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ctrix/advanced (She's using the face with the big brown eyes <3 )

Gear set: the Hunter T4 pvp black recolour set "Gladiator's Chain" with Marshal's Chain Sabatons and Marshal's Chain Girdle, and Black Bow of the Betrayer

Helm visible: No visible cloak or helm, please!

Your pose: There's a ranged weapon "ready" pose in the model viewer you can't achieve in game, that would look awesome, maybe posed on a hilltop, surveying the terrain. Or the firing pose with a loosed, motion blurred arrow in flight. Whatever looks best!

General colour scheme: Some kind of wilderness. Maybe a dark forest, or the frozen wastes of Northrend. Somewhere a hunter might be hunting!

Any extras: She has a wolf pet. It's the white Northrend worg skin, the skinny new wolf model with the sabre fangs and spiky fur. Perhaps have the character and the pet on the right hand side, looking/aiming/charging to the left with a name/title plate above. I need to keep the leftmost side of the screen somewhat clear for one row of desktop icons is all. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Im gonna bump my post now, it has been a full week since I posted

il give this a shot if at some point this week providing work doesn't lock me down with crap again. Will see what i can do for you.

Made for a guildy

there is a red version of this going free if anyone wants to claim it aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    Requesting a Wallpaper please!
    Claiming. Will take a day though, will hardly have time today
    deviantART

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodgnome View Post
    Visible text: Kaszlin, <Frenzy> (my guild's name - would like it to be under the name, as it is in game)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...szlin/advanced and http://www.frenzyguild.com/images/si...s/kaszlin1.jpg
    Gear set: Tier 4 - paladin
    Helm visible: Yes please, I'd like my engineering goggles to be shown (Tanatronic Goggles).
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Paladinish colors; white/yellow or something light-ish.
    Any extras: I'm a holy paladin, so it would be awesome if that could be visible somehow. And would be cool if my moonkin hatchling could fly/stand beside me. http://www.frenzyguild.com/images/si...s/kaszlin2.png

If the signature is made in Photoshop I'd also appreciate a copy of the PS file.

Cheers!

I'd like to extend this one with a request for a banner:

Size: Current banner is 705x180px, but it doesn't need to be exactly that size; I think up to +150px in width and up to +-15px in height is managable.
    Visible text: Guild name (Frenzy) and server (EU-Doomhammer) - server name in a smaller font like the current banner (see general description for link).
    Logo: I would like the guild crest to be incorporated somehow (Frenzy on Armory), but only the one "set" of claw marks like our favicon. Something like one of the letters in the guild name having been shredded by a set of claws - I think one of the rightmost letters would look best.
    General colour scheme: Red, black and grey.

General description:
    I had an image in my head of what I wanted the banner to look like, but alas, my PS skill aren't really worth any praise, so I ended up with the current banner on our guild website: www.frenzyguild.com.

Overall the banner just has to go with the site, but I'm imagining something with the same style as the the wolf/bear background pictures, although a bit more solid - less "smoke-like" so to speak. I think letters having sharply defined edges will look the best to be honest.

I'm fairly open to smaller changes in layout to accomodate a particular banner, like removing the grey background from the logo.

Like the signature I'd greatly appreciate a copy of the PS file if possible (if it's made in PS).

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a wallpaper request im currently waiting for a sig too so i hope this doesn't break any rules.

Resolution: 1280x1024

Visible text: Shade, Destroyer's End

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A4de/advanced

Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=713 Merciless Gladiator's Vestments gear

Helm visible: yes show it no cloak tho

Your pose: I'd like to have him steathed ready to strike something like that. Maybe a Deathwing minion something that goes along with the current times of WoW.

General color scheme: Dark and the cool colors coming from the eyes and daggers maybe poisons dripping from the blades.

Any extras:I'd prefer to be using the legendary daggers.

That's pretty much it. The rest is up to you guys and your brilliant at what you do so i can't wait!! Thanks alot!
    Last edited by Zahgurim; 2012-02-07 at 07:12 PM.

Thank you. :3

And, a PM Request:

Note: Not taking any more requests!

Edit: Finally got around to making myself a new signature. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-02-07 at 08:38 PM.

I'll give this one a try

Thanks hun, cant wait to see more of yours!
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0