Deleted
    awesome zil!!!

good work!!

i will request u a Signature!

Visible text: Arrwyn - The Church
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Arrwyn/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Same set she has on now, just no helm showing.
    Helm visible: No helm! haha
    Your pose: howling, I believe it's the instant cast emote as well.
    General colour scheme: Warlocky . . . bluish purple (lighter if possible, mine are always so dark!)
    Any extras: Character in the center of the signature if possible (not a fan of side views, I want the character to be the focus)
    Last edited by Arrwyn; 2012-02-10 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    /bow

love it thanks <3
    Last edited by mmocf67761b156; 2012-02-07 at 08:24 PM.

Been browsing through this thread for a bit, all of you do amazing work! Thought I'd go ahead and request a sig

Visible text: Calchexas (foreground) All's Fair... (background)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/9ApcB - Screenshot http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hexas/advanced - Armory (although probably not logged out in the right pieces)

Gear set: Assassination armor for all but helm; that should be Cursed Vision of Sargeras, twin Feltooth Eviscerators for weapons, preferably without the green glow that they show ingame, wowhead's flash modelviewer shows w/o that

Pose: Stealth walk, front left (ish) profile (direction from facing the character model)

General colour scheme: Mostly black/white/greyscale, except for hair color and dagger detail, name in dark grey/black, background lettering in light grey. Character in left portion of frame, Upper right of center name, Lower right of center (can be offset more left than name to accomedate daggers) All's fair...
    Possibly some sort of smoke effect in the very background, lighter than the text for the background text.

Thanks!

Another GW2 sig:

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    Another GW2 sig:

prolly a newby question, but i've always adored the lined background. How do you do that? :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylayia View Post
    Wallpaper: Hunter
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Olaan Herald of the Titans
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Olaan/advanced
    Gear set: Conqueror's Scourgestalker, no tabard, Cryptfiend's Bite on back, Avalanche
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Shooting
    General colour scheme:Blue and grey
    Any extras: Loque'nahak

Wallpaper: Boomkin, Hunter
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Syliria and Kyllaa(underneath)or where it fits in
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yllaa/advanced
    Gear set:Syliria-Boomkin Form(alliance night elf), Kyllaa, Valorous Scourgestalker, Arrowsong, Damnation or Staff of the Plaguebeast on back
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Syliria Casting, Kylla Shooting
    General colour scheme: Red and grey
    Any extras: Blue windserpent by hunter
    It has been a week, if anybody could do these, that would be awesome.

Sent a pm for this, but if people would like to do the wallpapers that would be awesome, add them to my collection.
    Last edited by Sylayia; 2012-02-12 at 07:42 AM.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Matching walllpaper will be a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    prolly a newby question, but i've always adored the lined background. How do you do that? :[
    I set a preset in Photoshop, in the patterns for the paint bucket, 3px by 3px, something like the following:

|_|_|o|
    |_|o|_|
    |o|_|_|

And then I make a new layer, fill, erase parts around the render/focus, and set blending mode to Overlay.

Make sense?

----

Made another:

Last edited by Supernex; 2012-02-08 at 06:15 AM.

I will burn your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, Supernex. That looks amazing! Very well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    I set a preset in Photoshop, in the patterns for the paint bucket, 3px by 3px, something like the following:

|_|_|o|
    |_|o|_|
    |o|_|_|

And then I make a new layer, fill, erase parts around the render/focus, and set blending mode to Overlay.

Make sense?

----

Made another:

Other games always have better renders.

Deleted
    Sup guys, I've dl'd my CS5 again. So i'll post some of my art:
    PMR's Only, And there's 1 condition: I can only work on it in the weekend, Cause im very busy thrue the weeks. so if you request on monday expect it to be done in the weekend.

My Work:

*I made this recently with no tools at all, and recently is still a long time ago to me lawl. Count on 5 months.

*Not so well blended.

*Really loved this 1. And still do.

*Best popout sig i've made by far. Also a long time ago..

Thats some of my art, Sorry if its too much of a post. But hey, i gotta promote some how.

Signature with avatar
    Visible text: Zulku
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zulku/simple
    Gear set: Tier 13
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: any
    General colour scheme: any
    Any extras: pet Loque'nahak
    Last edited by zulku; 2012-02-09 at 07:30 AM.

Naea Victrix's desktop wallpaper: http://i.imgur.com/XDHDS.jpg
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny the Ginger View Post
    Good day folks,

I'd like to make a request for a Wallpaper, so if someone could make it happen, I would be happy =)

Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: everything will be okay in the end. (the second part somewhere else, not directly under the first statement) if it's not okay, it's not the end.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu . battle . net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Aniston/advanced
    Gear set: The stuff I am wearing is fine =) (with the transmogged items)
    Helm visible: No, no cloak either
    Your pose: Not casting, maybe something wise, thoughtful, yet happy and calming
    General colour scheme: Paladin, Angelic, Silver, Shining
    Any extras: Not directly, but if someone has a great idea that would fit, it's okay =) wait... maybe some bad ass wings, yet transparent and not so picture dominant, like Tyraels from Diablo or Tyraels Charger coming out of my back!

Have a nice day and thanks beforehand,

Jenny
    Hello again guys and girls =) I just wanted to bump, but no need to hurry.
    Extremely amazing work you artists do around here. Thumbs up.

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Prostyle View Post
    Thank you very, very much in advance to whoever decides to pick this up. Your talents are appreciated!

Signature

Visible text: Tool, in a font that emphasizes a 'burning fel' feel (see more below!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...on/Tool/simple
    Gear set: Warrior Tier 3, wielding Gorehowl
    Helm visible: Nope, no cloak either if that matters!
    Your pose: I would really like to capture a 'shouting with angry eyes' pose if possible, if not I would like a 'scowling face with angry eyes'. Some kind of arcing smash with Gorehowl would be cool (see below), but don't compromise the character's 'look' for it if this is a problem!
    General colour scheme: I would like it to be dark, pale, greyscale with 'fel green' accents, flat/dull metallic, like the Bone Wastes in Outland feels, with heavy emphasis on a 'fel green' for the name text and to really bring out the 'fel' in my characters eyes/shoulders/weapon. To summarize: burning fel anger (eyes specifically) emphasized by the juxtaposition of flat, dark, grey tones. If possible, the eyes on the Warrior tier 3 shoulders should mimic the burning fel in my characters eyes with a similar (yet subdued in comparison) color.
    Any extras: I would like to be wielding Gorehowl, with a very similar 'fel magic' tinge to the weapon that compliments the overall color scheme. It would be awesome to have an effect similar to the Warrior 'Cleave" ability's spell icon for Gorehowl, making it look like an arcing smash of fel energy!

I will of course be using this wonderful piece as my avatar as well (sorry Arnold), and wouldn't mind something for a wallpaper! (not sure if that needs to be mentioned or not?)

You guys rock!

*edited for clarification
    Been-a-week bump! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny the Ginger View Post
    Hello again guys and girls =)
    Jenny
    I'll give this one a try.
    deviantART

Bowing out of this thread for a while... I see alot of double PM'ing going on, so I'm not going to waste my free time doing things for others if it's not appreciated.
    I'll come back when people get some manners.

Much <3 to my fellow artists... keep up the great work. (Elyaan, love the new Gaga ava/sig)

LAST IN QUEUE: Shadowbathed (wallpaper)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

That's why we used to post in each reply the names with what we have in queue, so we could "catch" dupes And of course it's appreciated, not everyone is a selfish douche. Take care!
    deviantART