15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    ----

Just finished Mass Effect 2 and I admit that I'm a huge Garrus fangirl.. Since he survived the suicide mission beside me I thought I'd celebrate the playthrough (and survival) by trying to do a Garrus signature. I think it turned out pretty nice! Was fun to do something else than a WoW-signature (even though I miss doing them too!).

Garruusss <3 <3 Looks absolutely love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Soooo PMRs!

Clicky!

These are amazing, thanks for doing them.
    Last edited by Sylayia; 2012-02-14 at 03:48 AM.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    PHP Code:
    [PHP]Originally Posted by Desci  
    (Third time posting thisUnfortunately nobody has claimed it yet ); hoping someone will this time. )

Looking for a Wallpaper

Wallpaper
    :

Resolution1600 x 900

Visible text
    Descicrater Vox Radix

Armory link
    /Facial screenshothttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icrater/simple

Helm visibleNo

Your pose
    Attack stance

Gear Set
    Heroic 25m T10 Set wPurple trophy tabard of the Illidari and Warglaives from Illidan.

General colour schemeSame as the gearGreen and red.

Any extrasMaybe something ominous in the backround... Illidan himself maybe?

It would be incredible if someone could do this for meThanks (: 
    ill pick this up. also working on one for annelot atm so i wont get close to starting this until late sat/sunday[/PHP]

sorry for the dalay in this. just crazy busy in work. will get on it asap.
    No rush. Just happy it's being done at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Garruusss <3 <3 Looks absolutely love.
    Why thank you! And Garrus is just too awesome. <3 I definitely had to do something that had him in it. At least I get to use this signature on my guild's forum now!

Eis: Those looks awesome. Nice work!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I am making a comeback to WoW and would love to get my Draenai a new sig and avatar. I really miss her and am looking forward to playing her again.

Visible text: Name/Enhance Shaman
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tress/advanced
    Gear set: T13 with your choice of Axes for weapons. (not sure what the newer axes look like, haven't looked at WoW stuff for a bit.)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Artists discretion, would like to see the weapons
    General colour scheme: fiery
    Any extras: fire, lava, destruction, MAYHEM!!!

PS. Hi Elysia!
    Last edited by Greevir; 2012-02-14 at 12:55 PM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodgnome View Post
    I'd like to extend this one with a request for a banner:

Size: Current banner is 705x180px, but it doesn't need to be exactly that size; I think up to +150px in width and up to +-15px in height is managable.
    Visible text: Guild name (Frenzy) and server (EU-Doomhammer) - server name in a smaller font like the current banner (see general description for link).
    Logo: I would like the guild crest to be incorporated somehow (Frenzy on Armory), but only the one "set" of claw marks like our favicon. Something like one of the letters in the guild name having been shredded by a set of claws - I think one of the rightmost letters would look best.
    General colour scheme: Red, black and grey.

General description:
    I had an image in my head of what I wanted the banner to look like, but alas, my PS skill aren't really worth any praise, so I ended up with the current banner on our guild website: www.frenzyguild.com.

Overall the banner just has to go with the site, but I'm imagining something with the same style as the the wolf/bear background pictures, although a bit more solid - less "smoke-like" so to speak. I think letters having sharply defined edges will look the best to be honest.

I'm fairly open to smaller changes in layout to accomodate a particular banner, like removing the grey background from the logo.

Like the signature I'd greatly appreciate a copy of the PS file if possible (if it's made in PS).

Thanks in advance!
    Bump for this one since it's been a week. If you follow the quote to the original post then keep in mind that Eis already made the requested signature (which is awesome!) - so just the banner request left now.

Deleted
    Tried another Garrus-signature, a bit bigger size (for non-MMO site) this time. I wanted to try if I could display a bit bigger signatures on my guild's site. I'm definitely more pleased with this result!

Hi artists,

I would like to request a forum sig

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Professor Nikzx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nikzx/advanced
    Gear set:
    T13 Heroic
    Helm visible:
    No
    Your pose:
    Something similar to http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6HczFvVKmt...ad-Warlock.jpg if possible, otherwise a casting spell animation would suffice.
    General colour scheme:
    I'll leave this up to the artist
    Any extras:
    I would like something to reflect that I'm a demon warlock.

Picked from the thread earlier. Forum sig:

Phone wallpaper (download from Deviant page for full size):

Desktop wallpaper (download from Deviant page for full size):

deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Zil, I just wanted to say that you're a godsend for coming in and picking up everything, including wallpapers and the like, from the thread. I've felt bad lately about the number of requests in the thread that have had to repost and haven't been picked up simply because there are so many people requesting wallpapers and banners recently. I pretty much despise doing them so I don't pick them up unless someone PMs me a request for one. :P

Your work is lovely!

Thanks Zil, they are awesome! I'll bring you more belf characters to do if you want So many thanks to you, much loves <3
    Last edited by Ravebreak; 2012-02-14 at 05:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for someone to make an iPad Wallpaper for me. I just got a new iPad from school, and I'd like to get an awesome wallpaper for it. <3 I'm not so great with wallpapers (this I think was my best attempt for my iphone, suuuucked horribly, Link) so here we go. :>

Resolution: 1024 (Height) x 768 (Width)

Visible text: "Let the Darkness Consume You."

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Ragewyn and Yumisara

Gear set: I would like Ragewyn to have the gear set of Heroic Sanctified Scourgelord (His favorite <3) and I would like the gear set on Yumisara as it is. (If the weapons make it too complex, you can take them out.)

Helm visible: Ragewyn Yes, Yumisara No. (This is Yumisara's hair style and skin color <3 Link )

Your pose: I'd like for them to stand simply back to back, maybe them looking off at the distance. (Head angled slightly? Doesn't really matter with me.)

General colour scheme: Since both characters have a gear set that's dark red, I'd like to go along with that nature. So warm tones, reds/oranges/yellows and darker varieties of that nature.

Any extras: Maybe the Headless Horseman Mount in the back? But if not, that's okay. <3
    Last edited by Yumisara; 2012-02-14 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    I'm looking for someone to make an iPad Wallpaper for me. I just got a new iPad from school, and I'd like to get an awesome wallpaper for it. <3 I'm not so great with wallpapers (this I think was my best attempt for my iphone, suuuucked horribly, Link) so here we go. :>
    I'd love to claim this, but do you mind waiting a week (or so) for me to get it to you? I'm really busy at the moment, but couldn't pass up the chance of doing this.

If you'd prefer not, I don't mind, whatsoever.

@Rivellana - why thank you ^^ I only do couple here and there since I don't have tons of time, and wallpaper takes like 5 hours to do lol

@Ravebreak - glad you like them
    deviantART

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylayia View Post
    These are amazing, thanks for doing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Eis: Those looks awesome. Nice work!
    Thanks both of you. <3

And since I forgot to post it with my last post.. my current queue is: Simmeh-chan (wallpaper), Roosky, and.. that's it for now. I really need to finish my silly guild banners.. >.>

Signature:
    Visible text: Fuufighter of Stardust
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fighter/simple
    Gear set: I'd like something w/ the new Tier 13 look.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'd like to be seen weilding my current weapon from the armory
    General colour scheme: Matching colors to the Tier scheme. Or if possible, something that encompasses the shadow form (lighter glyphed style if possible...)
    Any extras: Some sort of "Shadowy Mystic Background"?

Hello

Thankyou for reading my post

Signature please
    Visible Text: Quaked
    Amorylink: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Quaked/simple
    Gear set: Current gear, full warrior wrathful.
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: The current pose, but zoomed in to be about chest hieght upwards http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2153/vex1.jpg <--- Kind of like that sig
    Colour scheme: Black and red, faded / smokey look in the background, text in whatever colour you feel suits.

Thankyou again!!

2 x Signature request:

I would love if one of the awesome artists could make me a couple MLP signatures, and matching avatar if possible (not required)

Fluttershy & Angel (Angel is the bunny)
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Fluttershy: http://images.wikia.com/singularityr...fluttershy.jpg or anything you can find
    Angel: I couldn't find any good ones of just Angel, so if you can find some or just make the sig without
    Gear set: N/A
    Helm visible: N/A
    Your pose: N/A
    General colour scheme: Matching colors to Fluttershy & Angel
    Any extras: Totally up to the artist

Rainbow Dash
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://cdn-sr3.saintsrow.com/profile...85-555-375.jpg or anything else you can find to work!
    Gear set: N/A
    Helm visible: N/A
    Your pose: N/A
    General colour scheme: Matching colors to Rainbow Dash
    Any extras: Totally up to the artist

Thank you, Riv <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Of my Lovely Mains Race Change + New toons..

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?) Two Words, 'Life' on my Druids Side, and 'Death' on my DK's.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.)
    DK; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rnieela/simple Druid; (Let's pretend she's 85, eh?)http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...etransf/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) Tier 11 Normal (Blue!) For the DK, Tier 5 For the Druid
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No helm for both of them
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Peaceful and Stuffs for the Druid, Ready for battle for the DK.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?)
    Green for the Druid side, Pale Blue for the DK Side
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    Leaves in the bg for the druid side, just a pale blue with the dk.

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3