[QUOTE=Aryiana;16289704]Done:
    Lots of fun with this 1

*Shiney Wallpaper*

AMAZING Aryiana! im about to name change my alts and claim this for my own

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Well as you can see I took your request and have already finished it to fit this:

>>Originally Posted by Yells

Hello, I read the OP and I'm hoping I can get a bitchin sig!

I'd like one that features my Paladin and my Death Knight in their current transmog gear with gurth. My Paladin's armory link is in my sig, and my DK is Sliippy@Silvermoon. I truthfully dont know what pose or anything. I would really like anything you guys could do. <<

mountandpetlover: >>And, if you cant do anything that's ok too. Thank you ahead of time either way.
    Claiming Never tried a sig for two chars before. Will be good for practise.<<

So I've practised and made my first sig with 2 chars included. BTW I hate big weapons :P
    Wow! That's super BOSS! Thanks!!!!! Like really cool!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

[Visible text]:
    Gurzen

[Armory link/Facial screenshot]:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urzen/advanced

[Gear Set]:
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's Longbow - http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...zed/274365.jpg
    Tier 3 Hunter (Cryptstalker) - http://www.icy-veins.com/images/tran...pve-tier-3.jpg

Helm visible:
    Nope.

[Your Pose]:
    Bow shooting position for Male Trolls, with a bow quiver on my back (If that'd be possible).

[General Color Scheme]:
    Want my character's name text (Gurzen) to be black, with a dark green border.

[Any Extras]:
    For the background, I want a dark forest with a green glow.

[Res]:
    Need the Image to be exactly 640x125px, It's for a twitch header.

Really appreciate what you guys are doing, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Unfortunately, my armory won't show the warrior t12 heroic look. I have most of the pieces, they are all just ... not on my healing gear.

Visible text: Firelord Valiea
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aliea/advanced
    Gear set: Looks like Heroic Warrior t12. Belt is heroic uncrushable belt of fury, Royal Cloak of the Sunstriders, Heroic Mandible of Beth'tilac with the Bulwark of Azzinoth
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: I have no idea for the pose, I'd like something with a swing animation, but I have no idea which looks the best for a belf female.
    General colour scheme: Fiery. red. Whichever word you like better.
    Any extras: Not that I know of. If you have any ideas let me know, otherwise not that I can think of.

Edit - For extra's would it be possible to put a strong looking guardian of the ancient kings with me? Phased and maybe in the background a bit. If not it's still fine.

Thanks again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3

You guys be awesome!
    Hoping nobody has claimed this one. Anyway, made a few alternatives:

And avatars:

Your choice
    Requests CLOSED

[QUOTE=cutiepi;16295844]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Done:
    Lots of fun with this 1

*Shiney Wallpaper*

AMAZING Aryiana! im about to name change my alts and claim this for my own

never! its all MINE! its very beautiful and i can't stop looking at it on my desktop

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR;
    For the most patient requester in the world who have waited three weeks for this <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    PMR;
    For the most patient requester in the world who have waited three weeks for this <3
    me o my, that is a fantastic wallpaper Torgerd, id say three weeks is well worth the way for something that sweet

I wish BE Eyes and Orc and Undead shoulders and weapon seathing wasn't broken >.<!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekdin View Post
    I wish BE Eyes and Orc and Undead shoulders and weapon seathing wasn't broken >.<!
    For BE eyes, you have to untick one of the boxes under model control. I don't recall which one it is, but if you click them one by one you should find the right one. That fixes the eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    me o my, that is a fantastic wallpaper Torgerd, id say three weeks is well worth the way for something that sweet
    Thanks you

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Jekdin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    For BE eyes, you have to untick one of the boxes under model control. I don't recall which one it is, but if you click them one by one you should find the right one. That fixes the eyes.
    It's geoset 1 ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    My fiddlings seem to go a bit overboard when I get too excited... I just needed something to keep myself occupied for a while. After Elyaan kindly reminded how you fetch the new armor sets of course I had to try them out. I chose my future Pandaren Yanmei as the test subject again. Searching the armors a bit back and forth I settled for one of the cloth sets that I think looks rather iconic to the Pandarian theme. And this happened. It was great trying to play around with the lighting, no idea how I actually succeeded though.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    PMR;
    Very nice

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EKAA25 View Post
    [Visible text]:
    Gurzen

[Armory link/Facial screenshot]:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...urzen/advanced

[Gear Set]:
    Cataclysmic Gladiator's Longbow - http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...zed/274365.jpg
    Tier 3 Hunter (Cryptstalker) - http://www.icy-veins.com/images/tran...pve-tier-3.jpg

Helm visible:
    Nope.

[Your Pose]:
    Bow shooting position for Male Trolls, with a bow quiver on my back (If that'd be possible).

[General Color Scheme]:
    Want my character's name text (Gurzen) to be black, with a dark green border.

[Any Extras]:
    For the background, I want a dark forest with a green glow.

[Res]:
    Need the Image to be exactly 640x125px, It's for a twitch header.

Really appreciate what you guys are doing, thanks.
    Ill claim this.

Done: I took off helm though, cos trolls look ridiculous with full helms on
    Also, I dont know whats the max file size of Twitch so if its too large 99ish kb, then lemme know.

Last edited by Aryiana; 2012-04-06 at 02:37 PM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Signature

Visible text: I'd like to see my guild name along with mine somewhere in the shot as well as the server name. (Urmydinner, Hyjal-US, <Forgotten Aspects>)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ydinner/simple

Gear set: The gear set with the armory screen shot is what I would like to see!

Helm visible: Yes please!

Your pose: I'd like to see a frostbolt casting animation off to one side of the screen and have the bolt maybe shoot across with the text written on the above it.

General colour scheme: Being a mage, I'm hoping for something light blue-ish and maybe mixed in with some dark colors across the backdrop.

Any extras: Nothing particular comes to mind at the moment!

PS: Thanks so much for you guys doing this! I appreciate the time and effort the artists here put forth as a service to this community.
    Last edited by Urmydinner; 2012-04-06 at 02:27 PM.

Accepting a few (roughly 5) requests over the weekend

Some ideas of what I look for in requests:
    - I DO NOT HAVE PANDAS, OR ANY NEW MoP MODELS
    - Use the template in the first post or you will be ignored.
    - I don't normally pick up requests that want crazy spell effects or mounts... this includes rogue legendary wings!
    - I prefer artiststic freedom, but I still like it if you give me an idea of your preferences -mood, color scheme (although I like to work off the armor colors), fonts (girly, graffiti, bold... I don't want to give a fancy swirly font to someone and them be unhappy with it) are all helpful and appreciated ::]
    - I generally work in a 400x 100 size... so keep that in mind when you are deciding how much text you want included
    - If you double PM, your request will be ignored, and you will make your way to my s**t list as far as future requests
    - Please respect the fact that I do have a job and that it may take a few days for me to finish your request, however I will correspond back to you with updates if it's taking longer than normal.

Much Love
    xxxx
    i4ni/Candi

Examples of my recent work:

Last edited by i4ni; 2012-04-06 at 08:56 PM. Reason: added MoP stuff
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Wallpaper please!

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: My rogues name, "Galrons" and I would also like to have my guilds name in it too which is "Pandamonium"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lrons/advanced

Gear set: I would like to be wearing the rogue Heroic T12 and Cursed vision of Sargeras, which I use as my transmog aswell. Weapons should be 2x Shard of Azzinoth (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/32471)

Helm visible: Yes!

Your pose: Some kind of Melee attacking pose would be good.

General colour scheme: Being a rogue I would hope for some blackish colors with some dark yellowish mixed in!

Any extras: The background could be something to do with Black Temple (My favourite instance) So something themed like that. No particular location in there or anything just the same kind of theme.
    Last edited by mmocdf209ea997; 2012-04-06 at 02:51 PM.

PMR:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:

Looovee it :-D Thanks !

2 week bump --

Quote Originally Posted by FairLadyz View Post

If you have a better concept, I'm open to artistic freedom! As long as my priests in it!

Which artists are accepting Banner PMs?

Size: 1200w X 200h

Visible text:
    Team Animosity
    Area 52 | Horde

Logo: http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...l_logocopy.jpg -- those claw marks and horde signs too

General colour scheme: Red/Black - horde pride!

Any extras: Kinda wanted a few of our raiders standing on one side and Dragonsoul/Cata Bosses cowering/crying/dead -- maybe dead gnomes!

Players: 3-5 of us, - no weaps/tabards necessary

Front & Center: BE Priest - http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...512_121918.jpg
    Gear set:
    Helm: Cowl of Light's Purity
    Shoulders: Shawl of Wonderment
    Chest: Robes of Faultered Light
    Gloves: Handguards of the dawn
    Belt: Absolution
    Boots: Absolution

As for who's to the sides, any order. 1 & 2 are officers

1. Tree Druid
    2. DK - Male Orc
    Helm: Deathspeaker Zealot's Helm
    Shoulders: Shoulderplates of the Deconstructor
    Chest: Valorous Darkruned Breastplate
    Gloves: Valorous Darkruned gauntlets
    Belt: Tempered Saronite Belt
    Pants: Valorous Darkruned legplates
    Boots: Plated Greaves of Providence

3. Warrior - Male Blue Troll
    Helm: Sanctified Ymirjar Lord's Helmet
    Shoulders: Onslaught Shoulderblades
    Chest: Valorous Dreadnaught Battleplate
    Gloves: Valorous Dreadnaught gauntlets
    Belt: Vicious Gladiator's Girdle of Cruelty
    Pants: Valorous Dreadnaught legplates
    Boots: Kneebreaker Boots

4. Hunter - Male Orc - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...troud/advanced
    Helm: Wyrmstalker's headguard
    Shoulders: Wyrmstalker's Spaulders
    Chest: Wyrmstalker's Tunic
    Gloves: Sporebeard Gauntlet
    Belt: Cord of Dragon Sinew
    Pants: Wyrmstalker's Legguards
    Boots: Treads of Dormant Dreams

THANK YOU!!!

twitchtv background and banner

I would like to request a background for my twitch channel, and also a banner to go along with it. You are the artist, you chose what looks best. i just have a few loose requests that i would like you to incorporate.

Wallpaper: (Twitch.tv background)
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Left side:Nxp / Right side: Ky - also "Follow Nxp91" somewhere on the lower half
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: link 1, link 2
    Gear set: both should be wearing full s11 elite set with cursed vision as helm, and also legendary daggers
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: for ally character, attack stance (how it is on armory) - for horde character - special 1h attack
    General colour scheme: ally side blueish, horde side red
    Any extras: SW in background of ally, and orgrimar in backgorund of horde, faded and not as prominent while both sides being sort of dark
    (If a twitch.tv template for the design is needed, see here)

Banner:
    Size: 640 x 125px
    Visible text: Name - Nxp / Ky (not some fancy symbol, just a nice font and sharp color that stands out (thinking white)) - text on left side of banner
    also would like Nxp91 be in the lower right corner, sort of like a watermark

Logo: no
    General colour scheme: Blue left and Red right (mainly 1 side for allys, other side for horde)
    Any extras: would like a human female rogue with black hair, wielding legendary daggers and wearing s11 elite gear with cursed vision of sargeras on the right side of the banner

make sure you dont forget to put your "created by/trademark signature" on the background :P

If there are any questions, feel free to pm. and as always, awesome work is done here.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by kylol; 2012-04-08 at 04:48 PM.