Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I love the water shield! Great job <333

OT: Welcome Back, Ammeg
    thank you! was a bit tricky x)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM requests:

Note: Not taking any more requests!
    Oh Elyaan, these are just gorgeous. <3 I love, absolutely love the second one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urmydinner View Post
    Signature

Visible text: I'd like to see my guild name along with mine somewhere in the shot as well as the server name. (Urmydinner, Hyjal-US, <Forgotten Aspects>)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ydinner/simple

Gear set: The gear set with the armory screen shot is what I would like to see!

Helm visible: Yes please!

Your pose: I'd like to see a frostbolt casting animation off to one side of the screen and have the bolt maybe shoot across with the text written on the above it.

General colour scheme: Being a mage, I'm hoping for something light blue-ish and maybe mixed in with some dark colors across the backdrop.

Any extras: Nothing particular comes to mind at the moment!

PS: Thanks so much for you guys doing this! I appreciate the time and effort the artists here put forth as a service to this community.
    Just finished it. Two versions: 1 mmo: full: http://www.homepage.eu/userdaten/010...dinnerfull.jpg 2 mmo: full: http://www.homepage.eu/userdaten/010...inner2full.jpg I've never put casts or animation-stuff in a sig before so this was my first time. Hope I understood your request ok

Deleted
    i just can not wait, to make 10 post to upload some of my works to can rate it cuz here got too much pro singature makers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    OT: Welcome Back, Ammeg
    Thankies

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Thanks to Anira for waiting so long for this signature (Dallas is now teething so going a bit crazy!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Caiti, that is geourgos! You always make amazing sigs but this is something of the best I seen ever.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Caiti, I cannot say thank you enough! I love your work. Thank so much for taking the time to do this for me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    That is fracking beautiful! I love what you did with her hair <33

OT: I hope everyone has a nice Easter ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-04-07 at 07:19 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

That is gorgeous Caiti.

On an unrelated note: Thanks for the compliments regarding my own work, guys/girls.

Edit - Updated request:

Forgot the scanlines. I guess that's what happens when you make a sig at 1 in the morning.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-04-07 at 08:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to stop by real fast and say hello to all my wonderful fellow artists -

Also a quick apology. I have three people in queue that have been so patient while I try to find time to do my requests.

If you still want me to do them let me know, I'm just making sure the requests haven't gone elsewhere.

<3

Hello fellow artists! I am in search for a person who will do 2 things for me: make a signature and a wallpaper for my iphone with my character on it!
    Here is the information to make it easier for you to know what to draw:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Amiele
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Amiele/simple
    Gear set: I would like to wear Assassination Armour: wowhead.com/itemset=620/assassination-armor
    Helm visible: Yes, i wish a helmet on
    Your pose: It is totally your choice!
    General colour scheme: Black-grey-white colour scheme so it would fit with the set.
    That is all for the signature!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 960x640
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Amiele/simple
    Gear set: I would like to wear Bloodfang armour ( the one i have in my armory link)
    Helm visible: No i do not want my helm to be shown.
    Your pose: I am not sure about that one so it is your choice aswell.
    General colour scheme: I would like black-grey-red colour scheme so it would look rogueish.

Thanks very much! I will be happy to see the result.

well i'm still here geeky, not going anywhere :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Oh wow. I simply love this signature. Love the colors, effects and what you've done with her hair! Looks really great.

Also welcome back to Ammeg and Geeki. Can't wait to see more of either one's work again!

One last Pandaren signature for the time being, I promise! I just love how much expressions they have that I haven't been able to help snapping quite a few WMV shots with them... This was one of the MoP mail sets if I recall right. Wanted to get a bit more furious look for this one since so far I've done rather cute Pandaren signatures.

Deleted
    I have PMed someone about the sig request
    Last edited by mmocdd817fd072; 2012-04-10 at 07:32 PM.

Geeki! Welcome back hun xx
    Anyone who would go elsewhere for a sig they requested from you would be a fool <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

hey guys i would be very grateful if a sig could be made for me please.

armory link: i cannot link armory sorry but my im a human female rouge named kopit on frostmourne alliance (sorry)

im wanting my name to be visible somewhere in the sig along with my title (thats up to u where) Kopit of the shattered sun
    the gear she is wearing atm would be great if you could use that but with the weapons could u plz put the legendary daggers on instead of the daggers im wearing atm thanks.
    as for the pose and color schemes thats up to u, by the looks of other sigs u guys no what your doing

Quote Originally Posted by Stubbzor View Post
    hey guys i would be very grateful if a sig could be made for me please.

armory link: i cannot link armory sorry but my im a human female rouge named kopit on frostmourne alliance (sorry)

im wanting my name to be visible somewhere in the sig along with my title (thats up to u where) Kopit of the shattered sun
    the gear she is wearing atm would be great if you could use that but with the weapons could u plz put the legendary daggers on instead of the daggers im wearing atm thanks.
    as for the pose and color schemes thats up to u, by the looks of other sigs u guys no what your doing
    you should go to page 1 and follow template there

And heres a link to your armory page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kopit/advanced