Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Thank you sweets for the birthday wishes! Also, I really appreciate the compliment. <3

If I had enough time to take on another wallpaper I'd do yours in a heartbeat.
    Hehe, don't sweat it! I might get lucky on this thread anyway. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Since it'll take a few months more before I can see my boyfriend again, I'm asking for a lovey-dovey wallpaper again! I love Geeki's (also happy late birthday! Seems like I just missed it. ) wallpapers but seeing her queue is closed I thought my chances might be a bit better on the thread.

Resolution: 1280x800
    Visible text: You make me whole. (Yeah, yeah. Another cliché but I want a cute text on it!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Aveline's Armory
    Randugun's Armory
    Gear set: For both what they currently have transmogged. Incase my boyfriend swaps his transmog before this is possibly picked up, he should be wearing the Frost Witch's set (T10 normal, this green version)
    Your pose: Something adorable. Holding hands, Randugun giving Aveline a rose... But some artistic freedom appreciated here! Just make it adorable~
    General colour scheme: I'd like to have pretty neutral colors. Nothing too flashy that it pops right at your face to say hello when you look at the picture.
    Any extras: Uhhh... Can't think of anything right now. Just much appreciated if someone can do this.

Also keep up the good work who are still active! I haven't had the time for any of this lately as some people might've noticed, maybe I'll find my hiding motivation again... Someday!
    Claimed. Sounds fun, if you're okay with me doing it. I'll get to it this weekend, for sure. Not fussed if you want someone else to do it, though.

Deleted
    Was just going to claim it darn it ^^

ipod touch request:

(click for fullsize)
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Claimed. Sounds fun, if you're okay with me doing it. I'll get to it this weekend, for sure. Not fussed if you want someone else to do it, though.
    Wow, thanks Elyaan! Can't wait to see what you can come up with! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Hope you like it =)

(Please Click For Fullsize)

Last edited by Ladylora; 2012-07-12 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Broken link
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to the amazing Elviwen (<3) the spreadsheet is done, will add a page with boots and belts as soon as I get some time.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Thanks to the amazing Elviwen (<3) the spreadsheet is done, will add a page with boots and belts as soon as I get some time.

Wow thanks a million - and thank you to Elviwen for her contributions also - will make things a lot easier fo sho

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WOW! Those are awesome <3 I Envy you guys.. I wish I could do anything that good!
    Keep it up tho, I'am loving all those works you are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Shy !! Thats really freeking sweet i love it =D
    Thank you both

PMR Twitch background and header:

(click for full size)

Also wanted to mention that I've now cleared my queue and would be happy to take a few requests - signatures only at the moment though (May reopen for wallpapers in a few days.) A link to my work is in my signature - if you like what you see, send me a PM, but please use the template also linked in my signature.
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-07-12 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Added images
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF Zarina, what is this new signature that appears?

*flips table back over*

It's gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syannii View Post
    Hi
    Request for Myssham

Sorry to disdurb but wondering if you can make wallpaper version of this or simular I give you carte blance but like this and other link (remove front person and switch with mine but its up to you)
    ---myssham.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d55m5i0
    ---imgur.com/a/ZKPRY#oSdBd
    (cant link yet so removed Http etc)
    resolution;
    1440 900
    But instead for undead female
    armory link for face etc rest same as sig you made
    ---eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Syannii/simple

Ty alot on forhand.
    Regards Syannii

Claimed:

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you both

PMR Twitch background and header:

amazing artwork

Also wanted to mention that I've now cleared my queue and would be happy to take a few requests - signatures only at the moment though (May reopen for wallpapers in a few days.) A link to my work is in my signature - if you like what you see, send me a PM, but please use the template also linked in my signature.
    i would personally recommend Shyama's work. She (i think, correct me if I'm wrong please!) makes some amazing artwork. As seen in my current signature. But that's also not to say that the other artists here don't, as they're all phenomenal

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    ......But that's also not to say that the other artists here don't, as they're all phenomenal
    I'd hope so, or I'd cry!

10+ Year Old Account
    As i have now almost cleared my queue, i am once again re -opening to requests.

Signatures/banners only for the time being, i will do more twitch/wallpaper requests when i have finished those in my queue.

=)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    PMR:

Hope you like it =)

(Please Click For Fullsize)

LOVE it , you're the best!

10+ Year Old Account
    id love to get a wallpaper of my two orc characters.

the resolution would be 1024x768

visible text would only be: to fight and die for the horde!

my warrior facing to the left side and my hunter to the right
    my orc warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Degraz/simple.
    would be decked out in T9 warrior gear no helm. with him dual welding http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/47285. no helm with the orgrimmar tabard,

pose:roaring with weapons in hand

my hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tatanga/simple
    would love to see her decked out in T6 set with no helm and an org tabard as well.

pose: aiming with http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/45210

general color sceme: red, make it look like a battle field with blood, guts etc.

extras. just have the Horde logo

hanging in the middle between the two

if thats too much to do stick with my warrior in the middle on top of a pile of bodies, same pose with the same scheme and logo and text. hope thats not to much to ask guys thanks a ton!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunariongames View Post
    LOVE it , you're the best!
    Yaay

It was a pleasure! =) <3

Visible text: Name: Ironarms Server: Shadowsong Guild: Icon Title: The Argent Champion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronarms/simple
    Gear set: Cataclysmic Gladiator
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: 2h battle ready
    General colour scheme: somewhere around.. red, brown, gold, black.
    Any extras: Fire

This is a request for a friend that will be transferring to my server soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Proxzy, the Light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...roxzy/advanced
    Gear set: My transmog set on my armory, pretty please.
    Your pose: I am not too picky about my pose, I will leave that up to your artistic license. I'd prefer the helm to be on, because who uses the badassery that is Absolution without the helm?
    General colour scheme: Purple and/or blue. And maybe a tinge of white to go with the "Light of Dawn" title.
    Any extras: If possible, I would love to have the Shadow Ravens from beta flying around my toon, with the dark archangel wings spanning out in the background. And an aura of shadowform around my character, if that makes sense.
    Last edited by sasslefrassed; 2012-07-13 at 03:37 AM.

Got two requests today. One being a banner for my guild and another being a forum signature for myself. Lets start with the banner.

Size: Not sure on the exact size but here's the site to see where it would go: http://dirtyguild.enjin.com/forum
    Visible text: Guild name and server will be fine, that being Dirty and Mug'thul respectively.
    Logo: Either use the current logo or if you think up something that would be a better fit go for it.
    General colour scheme: Officer really didn't care so I will leave that to the artist to decide what color scheme to use.
    Specifics: Quoting the officer "The banner has to fade out on the sides though and be extremely long" and if you do decide to keep the current logo they would prefer it if you could make the "i" in Dirty be the middle finger of the current logo.

For the signature...

Visible text: I just need The Don on the sig, if you want to add any flavor text or something go for it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zerot/advanced
    Gear set: Warlock tier 8
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: I'd prefer the character casting a shadowbolt or something else.
    General colour scheme: Something warlock..y... Not too picky so do what you feel works.
    Any extras: Like my officer for the banner, I'm not too picky. So I'll leave that up to whoever claims this.

If you want to claim just one of the two go for it. Same if you want to claim both. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ashym; 2012-07-13 at 06:12 AM.