Deleted
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could make me an avatar.
    I want it to be a GIF. It needs to show the moment in WC3 when the avatar of the night elf archer unit blows you a kiss then winks. It needs to be done when the archer is not Shadowmelded.
    It needs to be about the size of regular avatars, like the ones used on this forum too. Think it's 100x100, so 99x99 would be great
    If it's bigger then the size of avatars max on this forum (think it's 20 kb), try to only make her wink.

Anyway, is it possible? I'm not sure if this works if that movement can be captured anyhow since it's an in-game movement. Thank you in advance anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2012-09-02 at 07:19 PM.

Looking to have this as my twitch.tv video player banner. An example of what i want would be like www.twitch.tv/encnachure

Visible text: Androld <Encore> US Illidan (Name above server name, Bottom Right.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Androld/simple
    Gear set: Shaman Tier 6
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Character facing camera, Casting chain lightning
    Any extras: Lightning going off in the background, overall stormy day look/feel.

hey guys, been a while since i was in here and requested a sig and avatar but here goes

dimensions: standard sig size, something i can use on MMO and on my new website, and an avatar as well

Background: not really sure ill leave this up to the artist

Character: i want all the gear on my rogue that is currently there minus the tabard and helm. also i would like to have the Blackfang chest to match the rest of my gear(no luck on drops!!) i would like to show Fear and Vengeance that i have equiped. would like to see him in an attack pose but not the full character just like chest up as long as you can see arms and weapons.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vilon/advanced

Text: would like my character name (Pavilon) and my new website address (http://pavilongaming.webs.com)

Extras: i would love for the artist to sign the sig somehow so they will credit for their work since this will also be used on my website. If the artist is interested i may be looking for a website background and youtube background as well but it is entirely up to you. i would be more than happy with just the sig and avatar.

If there is any other information you need just PM me. Look forward to seeing what you geniuses come up with. you guys are amazing!!!

Thanks,

Pav

EDIT: this has been claimed.
    Last edited by Bellgarrath; 2012-09-02 at 11:47 PM.

Sig by Elyaan

After the new patch came around I have been having some issues loading Model Viewer. It says that my Model Viewer does not support my version of Wow. And that I need to update my WoW client. Even though I've updated my Wow client it still says the same thing. It worked perfectly fine before the patch. It's the normal Model viewer, not beta. Anyone know how to fix it?
    My deviantArt | Taking signature requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Toraah View Post
    After the new patch came around I have been having some issues loading Model Viewer. It says that my Model Viewer does not support my version of Wow. And that I need to update my WoW client. Even though I've updated my Wow client it still says the same thing. It worked perfectly fine before the patch. It's the normal Model viewer, not beta. Anyone know how to fix it?
    Get the Beta WMV/the latest WMV, since the current live patch has Beta files and such. That's why the old normal WMV broke.

I am looking for a twitch bundle with everything to make an amazing twitch page.
    Hey the artwork in here is amazing and I am looking to get someone to make some stuff for a twitch page for my guild. We are a top raiding guild and are going to try and stream this upcoming MoP tier and want our page to look good.
    Twitch:
    Size: http://www.twitch.tv/reidscal here is the site I am not sure on sizes but I am guessing you guys have that worked out
    Visible text: Guild Name (Wolfpack Only) Realm (US-Illidan)
    Logo: http://i.imgur.com/sL8WA.gif that is our logo but feel free to alter colors
    General colour scheme: I am leaving this up to the artist
    Specifics: As this will be my channel and I will be doing the streaming I would like if possible a image of my hunter on the right side and his name somewhere associated with him in writing http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rling/advanced

I would be happy to give some compensation if this is done really well for someones time. Thanks for taking a look.
    Last edited by Rascal; 2012-09-03 at 06:30 PM. Reason: new guidelines

signature

you guys did a great job making a signature for my brother, so he told me about this and id like it if you could make me one when you get a chance :-) ty

Visible text: Lycanthrope
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: tried to link my armory but wont let me..so basicly im a wargon male, druid resto healing spec
    Gear set: which ever set you think is nice for my resto druid :-)
    Helm visible: sure
    Your pose: if there is a great casting spell shot then great
    General colour scheme: which ever you would think would look good
    Any extras: leaves visible for healing would be nice i suppose..and having the raven lord mount which i do have looking over me would be awesome, unless you have something very nice to put in its place :-)

thanks in advance for doing this..you did an awesome job on my brothers that i cant wait to see what you have in store for me lol

Cool

Long time reader, finally got my A into G and signed up
    If someone is able to make a Background and Sig, I would be most appreciative of you. If that is too much, I would probably take the Backround over a Sig.
    Another question - how do I edit my sig?

Resolution: 1900x 1200
    Visible text: Blitzn - anywhere will possibly do
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post links to my armory yet But it's under Blitzn and on Barthilas (Goblin Warlock)
    Gear set: The felheart set he is showing at the moment would be awesome.
    Helm visible: Yes the felheart horns look boss :P
    Your pose: Is it possible for him to be shown casting the new 5.0.4 chaos bolt?
    General colour scheme: Darkish green, some purple? Warlockish colours
    Any extras: Background location? surprise me Maybe the dreadsteed in the background?

<3
    Last edited by Blitzn; 2012-09-03 at 02:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild leader asked for a signature, and since making one, I got a huge list of guildies wanting some. So here are some I've done so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powarf
    Thank you so much i love it. will suit our guildsite nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia
    I happened to take a look at the guild site today, to see if the banner had been put up yet or not. I was a little surprised to see the changes that were made to the original image I provided. I can understand if you decided it didn't quite suit your guild's site as well as you had previously said, but if you needed changes made, I would have been happy to do so.

Original banner: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/512...uildbanner.png
    Modified banner: http://union-guild.eu/forum/styles/m.../site_logo.jpg

As it seems you had someone else make these changes for you, perhaps they can fulfill any future requests you may have. I'm certain there are a number of folks here that would not appreciate their work being tampered with so casually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powarf
    Hey i posted your work on our forums and our website manager decided to make a change to it.

Though eveyrone could agree that they loved the new banner . will suit us nicely comming into MoP.
    Then please feel free to pass along my message to your website manager, Powarf. If you all require any further updates or new banners/signatures/etc., then your website manager can happily take on the workload. As I have said already, I do not think there are those here (who often put in hours of work on some of these pieces) who would appreciate someone else editing their work.

Name: Vayuu
    Realm: Barthilas (BG9, US)
    Faction: Horde
    Male Orc Enhance Shaman.

*for a sig

The xmogged gear it is currently in is cool, but IF POSSIBLE it would be insane to have it wielding season 7 pvp 1h axes or fists weps.
    A wind theme could be nice too, so any crisp, white/blues, and a possible inclusion of my spirit wolves would be sick!

Thanks HEAPS in advance <3
    Last edited by Lap; 2012-09-03 at 05:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    Then please feel free to pass along my message to your website manager, Powarf. If you all require any further updates or new banners/signatures/etc., then your website manager can happily take on the workload. As I have said already, I do not think there are those here (who often put in hours of work on some of these pieces) who would appreciate someone else editing their work.
    Wow... yeah i have to agree, thats really disrespectfull to edit your work like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Wow... yeah i have to agree, thats really disrespectfull to edit your work like that
    Really isn't my "work" that I'm hoping to protect, Roch.

I found it a little irksome, yes, that it happened to be something I made that they decided to cut up, but I know others here who would be completely devastated by such an act on something they may have put in hours/days/weeks of time in on.

Not only am I trying to discourage Powarf, their website manager and any others that belong to Union guild on Outland, EU to consider closely what has happened and the ill manners they have shown in conducting themselves in this way, I'm also trying to give fair warning to the artists/designers here on this thread.

Some day down the road one of these individuals may approach another artist/designer, here or in private, and ask for something like a new banner or a signature for their forum, whatever. At least now the artist/designer will have foreknowledge of the possibility that their work may be edited without their consent/knowledge and can decide if they actually want to follow through on the request.

If I simply kept this to myself (or only via pm's to the person(s) involved), it would only ensure that I alone avoid such circumstance with them in the future. I may not get along with everyone here, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try to help prevent someone else from having a bad experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lilli I feel your pain. This is quite stupid that they shared your work all over the god damn internet without letting you know and it's more than disrespectful that some prick decided to make a "slight" change to it =.=
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    Signature:

Visible text: Mutix
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Mutix/simple
    Gear set: I'm not fussed tbh, preferably one that blends in with the atmosphere of the signature (Dark, stealthy)
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: Again you can have the final decision, you make good signatures so you know what's best
    General colour scheme: I pictured dark blue / black with red as I see these as rogue-like colours.
    Any extras: Nothing comes to mind

P.S I would like it if the size of the signature was a slim rectangular shape, many thanks

Mutix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Mutix
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Mutix/simple
    Gear set: I'm not fussed tbh, preferably one that blends in with the atmosphere of the signature (Dark, stealthy)
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: Again you can have the final decision, you make good signatures so you know what's best
    General colour scheme: I pictured dark blue / black with red as I see these as rogue-like colours.
    Any extras: Nothing comes to mind

P.S I would like it if the size of the signature was a slim rectangular shape, many thanks

Mutix
    Edit: Wouldve loved to claim this... BUT WoW modelviewer isn't working since patch so it's free to take. Which verions have you got guys? When I start modelviewer it keeps saying "WOW model viewer is not supporting your version of WoW. Pleas update client soon".

Edit 2: Its working now.. finally. Since I havent seen anyone else whos claimed this I do! Will post tomorrow.
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2012-09-04 at 09:48 PM.

Work in progress.
    PM Request.

A wallpaper for three monitors with an explosion in a middle (WHAT) PMR:

deviantART

Deleted
    Wow, Zil, just....wow! Beautiful work.
    Note to self: Buy more monitors
    Also, pmr

http://i.imgur.com/3Kjwe.jpg

Deleted
    That looks awesome Zil!!