15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saýa View Post
    That is perfect, exactly how i imagined it, you are just awesome!
    Thank you very much !
    You're very welcome. Glad you like it!

And thanks Elyaan.

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm not feeling very confident in my artistic abilities lately after seeing all the amazing stuff being put out.
    I know that feeling all too well. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    I know that feeling all too well. >.>
    /snuggles Eis
    but but but you do such incredible model edits and spell effects.
    Please don't sell yourself short x

Listen, All the work in this thread is phenomenal! No one should be down on themselves.
    You're all wonderful, kind, generous, amazingly talented people <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Here is my first try on a internett banner! Started this one long time ago so i hope the guy/girl who requested this havent made another artist make it then i would have wasted loooooots of hours....

I also want replies with critisism if you guys think its ugly :P but hey! its my first try ever so i can get better!

Here we go:

My Art | Infuria | Queue: [-] Closed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobba View Post
    Thank you so much! Looks awesome!
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferius View Post
    Here is my first try on a internett banner! Started this one long time ago so i hope the guy/girl who requested this havent made another artist make it then i would have wasted loooooots of hours....
    Actually, Pyra requested a DoI banner back on the 22 of August. I picked up that request on the same day.

Page 2030 of this thread

I posted the completed banner, also on the 22nd, a few hours later. Later Pyra pm'd me to ask about brightening the subtext, which I did.

As it were, I don't think my banner was ever used (the old one is still up even now http://doi.guildomatic.com/), so I can only assume that it was decided in the end that they didn't like what I had made.

So even though one has already been done, perhaps they'll like your version and actually use it this time.
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-09-11 at 04:43 AM.

I actually picked it up on the 01/05/2012, but stupid of he/she to not say anything to you tough -.- we wasted alot of hours here then but it can't be undone now atleast we only can progress in our art if we make pictures so we have progressed even tough we wasted hours

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    You're welcome.

Actually, Pyra requested a DoI banner back on the 22 of August. I picked up that request on the same day.

Page 2030 of this thread

I posted the completed banner, also on the 22nd, a few hours later. Later Pyra pm'd me to ask about brightening the subtext, which I did.

As it were, I don't think my banner was ever used (the old one is still up even now http://doi.guildomatic.com/), so I can only assume that it was decided in the end that they didn't like what I had made.

So even though one has already been done, perhaps they'll like your version and actually use it this time.
    Last edited by Inferius; 2012-09-11 at 09:52 AM.

My Art | Infuria | Queue: [-] Closed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferius View Post
    I actually picked it up on the 01/05/2012, but stupid of he/she to not say anything to you tough -.-
    Aha, seems that is my fault then. I dug around just now and found that Pyra's posted that same request multiple times these past few months, the last being about a week after I joined this thread. I mistakenly took his request as new. While digging I did spot another version you made for him, the one with the two cats. The latest version is definitely an improvement on that one, so it certainly has not been a waste of time in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Hey guys, re posting this on the one-week reposting rule. Huge thanks to anyone who claims <3!
    CLAIMED (hopefully I didn't miss someone else claiming this! have gone through the posts twice now trying to be sure XD)

See if this will work for you.

Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-09-11 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Added finished sig

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Nezthril (left) Jinstar (right)
    Armory link/Facial Nezthril Jinstar
    Gear set: mages t14 normal, if possible, if not, then what they have on armory is fine
    Helm visible:no on both
    Your pose: i would like something in line with, back to back fighting of something (thats of screen)
    Any extras: would like to have Nezthril cast fire magic and jinstar frost magic

Hey, hoping that someone would be kind enough to make me a signature, so here is goes.

Name: Gorshalach
    Server:shadowsong
    Faction: Alliance
    Dwarf Male Warrior.
    Visible text: Gorshalach

I hope its not to much to ask, but i am looking for a unique sig. I'd like the Sig, With my current transmog gear, Tier 8.5. Perhaps with the Uncorrupted-Ashbringer in Main hand, with some sort of epic pose(or if possible, if the weapon itself could be in the ground next to him, as he holds it with his main hand, looking all epic like). Looking over to King Magni(in his new Badass model if poss) in the distance. As for the backround, something dark and gloomy, to maybe tell that a war has went on, and if a tattered Ironforge banner could be thrown in there somewhere.

Thanks in advance. If anyone could pull this off, i would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Gorshalach; 2012-09-11 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    I have only just started using Photoshop. My wife asked me to make a wallpaper with her Mage.

Please let me know what you think.
    You say you've only just started? In my opinion: very good! Keep it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Last PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Gorshalach View Post
    Hey, hoping that someone would be kind enough to make me a signature, so here is goes.
    I hope its not to much to ask, but i am looking for a unique sig. I'd like the Sig, With my current transmog gear, Tier 8.5. Perhaps with the Uncorrupted-Ashbringer in Main hand, with some sort of epic pose(or if possible, if the weapon itself could be in the ground next to him, as he holds it with his main hand, looking all epic like). Looking over to King Magni(in his new Badass model if poss) in the distance. As for the backround, something dark and gloomy, to maybe tell that a war has went on, and if a tattered Ironforge banner could be thrown in there somewhere.

That's ALOT of detail to squash into a max of 500x100. I would simplify it if I were you.. you might have a better chance of getting it claimed.
    Generally you're not gonna see much more than a head and shoulders (Possibly some of the weapon) in a signature.
    To appreciate the deatils you have requested you would have to make a banner or wallpaper, IMHO.

OT:
    DON'T LEAVE ME RIV ::C
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

[QUOTE=Zil;18376009]PMR:

Looks awesome Zil.

Quote Originally Posted by Droisa View Post
    hey im looking for a signature on my female orc deathknight.
    name: Droisa
    Side:Horde
    server: Eredar
    gear: wearing purple judgement currently. would like that set making an appearance in the sig. armory cant be linked yet but only droisa on hordeside in us. eredar server
    would like visible text being Blood Guard Droisa. also would like a ghoul to be in the background since the character is unholy.
    make the sig very oriented on being a purple pally except with a shadowy death feel. would like the helm being shown. thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorshalach View Post

Name: Gorshalach
    Server:shadowsong
    Faction: Alliance
    Dwarf Male Warrior.
    Visible text: Gorshalach

Please use the adequate template found in the first post. It provides a nice, clear, and concise layout.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-09-11 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    TWITCH:
    I'm going to start streaming on twitch very soon, I would be extremely happy if you guys helped me out. It would mean a lot.

What you want for you page: Background, header, offline banner, and possibly like a AFK banner.

Visible text: For the offline banner: "Stenchslash is currently offline. He still loves you."
    Header: "Stenchslash" then in small letters below that "Casual World of Warcrafting"
    AFK Banner: "Stenchslash is currently AFK, he will be back with you shortly to provide World of Warcraft goodness".

Logo/Character: For the background: On the left side I simply want, http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=217/judgement-armor. A human wearing it, doing the whole human dance, the disco. On the right side, I would like a panda, like this http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-...aria-cover.jpg or any wow panda you think would look good.
    Header/Offline Banner/AFK Banner: I don't really care what's here besides the text, be creative P:.

General colour scheme: Background: The left side to match the Judgement armor colors, so red, white, black, and gold. Right side to match the panda, uhm if you use the picture that I referenced then use the colors in the panda..although if you find one that you think looks better just match the colors according from the picture to the background.
    AFK Banner/Offline Banner/Header: Match the background!

Specifics/Extras: I think I covered about everything.

It would mean a lot if someone did this for me!
    If you want you may put your mmo-champion username on the background somewhere.

Question for artists concerning WMV; how are you getting by the big shoulder issue? Every time I try to scale them down manually, it changed the shoulders appearance drastically

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

10+ Year Old Account
    just clearing up my earlier request for a signature using the template....

Visible text: Blood Guard Droisa
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us . battle . net/wow/en/character/eredar/Droisa/ (not able to post links yet)
    Gear set: would like to be wearing my current transmog purple judgement set. with dark edge of insanity equipped
    Helm visible: yes would like my helm to be showng
    Your pose:would like to be ready to strike with my weapon drawn.
    General colour scheme: make me dark and corrupt looking
    Any extras: would like a ghoul to be in the background ready to fight with me
    Last edited by Tarthlock; 2012-09-11 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
    Question for artists concerning WMV; how are you getting by the big shoulder issue? Every time I try to scale them down manually, it changed the shoulders appearance drastically
    You have to scale them down a little bit at a time. Unless you mean the armour skin. Which can be changed via the right drop box on the Animation Menu (menu at the bottom).

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You have to scale them down a little bit at a time. Unless you mean the armour skin. Which can be changed via the right drop box on the Animation Menu (menu at the bottom).

The shoulders, if I touch the model control scaling even in the slightest to shrink them, it changes the appearance of the shoulder. It's a pretty big hindrance in doing anything blood elf or draenei >.<

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

If they change appearance when scaling, just pick the correct color on animation panel.
    deviantART