1. #42701
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Ofc I remember you <3 I hope your wrist feels better soon.
    /hugs
    I doubt it'll get better in a long time, seems to be only getting worse. Especially the cold months seem to make it ache.
    But /hugs back! And a really awesome signature. I just keep admiring the lighting on it. Oooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just wanted to say hey, of course we remember you. Miss you around here.
    RIV! So good to see you being more active on the thread again. I've seriously waited to see your work again~
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And welcome back Aveline!
    Hehe, thanks. More or less back!

    And here we go with never saying never. I decided to try what I can still do and I ended up working on this more than I should've. I pieced this together from three different shots, believe it or not. So. Many. Layers. I've stared at it for so long I don't know anymore do I like it or not.



    Seems like the quality suffered due to the downloading. I give up. {╯◕ ◡ ◕} ╯︵ ┻━┻

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  2. #42702
    Pit Lord Asmodias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,319
    Hi there. I had a signature made by one of the fabulous artists (Brienna) here a while ago. I have since race changed and I am hoping to get a new signature and avatar made.

    Visible text: My Character Name: Asmodias and My Guild: Inevitable Failure
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smodias/simple
    Gear set: I would again like to be portrayed in Mage T5
    Helm visible: Yes, I would like my helm visible please.
    Your pose: I would like my pose to be "mid pyroblast cast"
    General colour scheme: I would love to see reds, oranges and yellows used. Something that screams "Fire" ^_^
    Any extras: I would love to have two pillars of fire (one on each extreme end of the signature) and I humbly request for the text to be a bit more vibrant. The text on my current signature blends in to the background a bit.

    I would like the avatar to be a facial portrait from the signature if that is possible.

    I am very excited to see what you guys can come up with for me!


    Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

  3. #42703
    High Overlord Takizas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I doubt it'll get better in a long time, seems to be only getting worse. Especially the cold months seem to make it ache.
    But /hugs back! And a really awesome signature. I just keep admiring the lighting on it. Oooo...

    RIV! So good to see you being more active on the thread again. I've seriously waited to see your work again~


    Hehe, thanks. More or less back!

    And here we go with never saying never. I decided to try what I can still do and I ended up working on this more than I should've. I pieced this together from three different shots, believe it or not. So. Many. Layers. I've stared at it for so long I don't know anymore do I like it or not.



    Seems like the quality suffered due to the downloading. I give up. {╯◕ ◡ ◕} ╯︵ ┻━┻
    That siggy is lovely <3 good job, seeing ur hurt. hope u feel better
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

    Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

  4. #42704
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    PMR from a very patient requester.

    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  5. #42705
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR from a very patient requester.

    That's gorgeous, i4ni.

    -----
    I'd be willing to take some sig requests via PM for tomorrow to give me something to do during server downtime if anyone is looking. My work is linked below my sig.

  6. #42706
    Grunt StalumInd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Derps, Derpington
    Posts
    14
    Hola! people of Warcraft Wondering if any of you could make me a wallpaper?
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Names Stalumind (:P) Troll Druid on Blade's Edge
    I would like to have Malfurion Stormrage and Moonglade Maybe? in the background if Im not asking too much
    If any of you make a wallpaper I am very grateful, If not that is fine I understand

    Have a Nice day, For the Horde!

  7. #42707
    High Overlord Takizas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR from a very patient requester.

    WOW! just WOW! stunning work i4ni <3
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

    Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

  8. #42708
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Ty for the kind words Aveline, Rivellana, Elyaan & Takizas <3
    I am actually surprised with myself.
    I finally did a dual sig I am happy with and made an orc male look semi decent ;;P

    I think banners are my new favorite thing ^.^
    It's kind of nice to have more room than a sig, but not as daunting as a WP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    RIV! So good to see you being more active on the thread again. I've seriously waited to see your work again~
    Yus! My thoughts exactly <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    This is adorable! It reminds me of Gambit from Xmen
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-20 at 03:05 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  9. #42709
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Wallpaper Request:



    I haven't made a wallpaper in....erm....I can't remember? I haven't seen many wallpapers of mounted characters so I wanted to try something new. One thing that really bugs me is that there really aren't any "reins" on the mounts, so I tried to create my own and make the girls have fun with them.

    Also, i4ni -
    Gorgeous

  10. #42710
    Brewmaster Aveline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    That siggy is lovely <3 good job, seeing ur hurt. hope u feel better
    Thanks you! I don't think I've seen your work here before I left, always a pleasure to have new faces and talents shown here as well! :3
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    This is adorable! It reminds me of Gambit from Xmen
    You think she looks like a dude? D: Btw, that was sarcasm!
    Thank you anyways~
    It was nice to see I haven't completely forgotten everything yet.

    | Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

  11. #42711
    Pit Lord Asmodias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR from a very patient requester.

    Um... wow. That is absolutely gorgeous.


    Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

  12. #42712
    Moderator Sonnillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Saku, Estonia
    Posts
    2,501
    Hey there guys

    I would like to request a new signature for myself. As I did a name/race change the present on really doesn't fit anymore.

    Visible text: I would like the text to read "Champions of Sen'jin" It should be somewhere either top or bottom corner.

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My bear and hunter .

    Gear set: No gear set for the druid, just the bear form. Would like T8 recolor to be worn by hunter.

    Helm visible: No and No

    Your pose: Bear should be doing the "swipe". I have no idea in which pose the hunter would look best. Will leave that up to the artist.

    General colour scheme: Natural warm colors which would fit the general troll theme.

    Any extras: Would like the hunter and druid visible, druid in bear form and with the same hair color as in the screenshot. Hunter also with same haircolor. Rest I would leave up the artist as I have no idea on how to fit those 2 on a sig.

    TYWM to whomever decides to start working on it.
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished <- RECRUITING for WoD
    Proud RL of 25-man 8/14 HC Open Raid PUG

    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.


  13. #42713
    Too much gorgeous work to comment on individually - so just a general ooooooooooooo <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Hi there. I had a signature made by one of the fabulous artists (Brienna) here a while ago. I have since race changed and I am hoping to get a new signature and avatar made.

    Visible text: My Character Name: Asmodias and My Guild: Inevitable Failure
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smodias/simple
    Gear set: I would again like to be portrayed in Mage T5
    Helm visible: Yes, I would like my helm visible please.
    Your pose: I would like my pose to be "mid pyroblast cast"
    General colour scheme: I would love to see reds, oranges and yellows used. Something that screams "Fire" ^_^
    Any extras: I would love to have two pillars of fire (one on each extreme end of the signature) and I humbly request for the text to be a bit more vibrant. The text on my current signature blends in to the background a bit.

    I would like the avatar to be a facial portrait from the signature if that is possible.

    I am very excited to see what you guys can come up with for me!
    Had time for a signature this morning, so claimed and done - not exactly as you asked, but hope you like it



    Chose this one because I've just started levelling a panda mage, and Tirisfal is my favourite mage set
    Requests CLOSED!

  14. #42714
    Visible text: Rockxana Mistweaver Monk
    Armory link: Rockxana (Server Azshara) (Sorry can't Post any Links atm)
    Gear set: Gear from the Armory
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: I love the Green from Renewing Mists Spell <3
    Any Extras: Yes , a Avatar Like the Signature

  15. #42715
    Pit Lord Asmodias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Too much gorgeous work to comment on individually - so just a general ooooooooooooo <3



    Had time for a signature this morning, so claimed and done - not exactly as you asked, but hope you like it



    Chose this one because I've just started levelling a panda mage, and Tirisfal is my favourite mage set
    That. Is. Awesome! Thank you so much for creating this for me! I love it ^_^


    Uber Casual | Avatar and Signature by Shyama

  16. #42716
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    That. Is. Awesome! Thank you so much for creating this for me! I love it ^_^
    You're welcome - thoroughly enjoyed making it and really happy that you like it too

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Visible text: Rockxana Mistweaver Monk
    Armory link: Rockxana (Server Azshara) (Sorry can't Post any Links atm)
    Gear set: Gear from the Armory
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: I love the Green from Renewing Mists Spell <3
    Any Extras: Yes , a Avatar Like the Signature
    Also claimed and done - panda mode today! Hope it's what you are looking for



    Did my best with the hair streaks - hope they are ok
    Requests CLOSED!

  17. #42717
    The Patient Holymidget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Good ole' United Kingdom
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    Visible text: Visible Text I'd like is: Order of the Pale Blade and then Tuhok above it, much like ingame name tags.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Tuhok/simple
    Gear set: I'd like him to be using the Stormforge set please. Here is a link if your unsure which that is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1300
    Helm visible: No thank you.

    Your pose: The pose is totally up to you as the artist. As a guideline I'd like him to look tough.
    General colour scheme: The colour of baige would be nice with a darkened boarder.
    Any extras: Be creative here. I'm not overly fussed on extras. Yet whatever would make it look more awesome would be loved.

    Many thanks guys. And keep the art up!
    (yes I keep race changing my chars.... I'm kinda like a woman when it comes to that. You know shoe shopping stereotype :3)
    Le bump.....

  18. #42718
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    Le bump.....
    Going to be greedy and claim this one too - won't have much time later in the week, but should get this one done today
    Requests CLOSED!

  19. #42719
    Awesome !!! <3 Thank You Shyama !

  20. #42720
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Wallpaper Request:

    I haven't made a wallpaper in....erm....I can't remember? I haven't seen many wallpapers of mounted characters so I wanted to try something new. One thing that really bugs me is that there really aren't any "reins" on the mounts, so I tried to create my own and make the girls have fun with them.
    Geeki that is just...wow. I don't even have words, amazing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •