Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    post claimed by aryiana
    I did a simple look, if its not what you wanted then let me know and Ill change it np.

Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-04-27 at 07:11 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Last guy didn't want to complete my request, so here's a new one. I want a new signature and avatar, anyone who wants to go are welcome

Has to use this or this image, preferably in the style of my current avatar somehow.

Signature:
    Do some magic with this image, I like minimalistic signatures (like the one I have) so not too many fancy things, if possible I want as much of the character as possible (head/hand/tail) A name is not required on the signature, if you can add a discrete fonted (is that a word?) name that will be cool
    Anyone up for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Believe me, it is my honor to credit your fantastic work.
    Thank you. It was rather fun to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Wow !!! That looks amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    *Scrapes jaw off the floor*
    Holy shit! that is awesome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Outdid yourself again Elypop!
    Absolutely gorgeous
    And thanks to you lot too. Nothing makes me feel better than getting compliments. :3

Howdy!

Curious if I could snag a signature from one of you fantastic artists.

Visible Text: Destil the Kingslayer, with a guild caption of Baddies (if it seems to cluttered or seems to "stain" or ruin the image, just take out the Baddies)
    Armory link/Facial Screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...9stil/advanced
    Gear Set: What I'm wearing aka the Death Knight Challenge Mode set. For the weapon though, if I could have Shadowmourne as the weapon, that'd be fantastic.
    Helm Visible: Please!
    Pose: Rearing back to swing my axe and striking out in an attack.
    General color scheme: A blue and black, almost signifying darkness and black frost. Light blues, darker once, etc. The main theme should be ice and darkness. The best colors, too, that blend well with the challenge mode set.
    Any extra: If you feel something might be added to make it look even better, go for it.

Thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a simple look, if its not what you wanted then let me know and Ill change it np.

I'm no fan of male gnomes, but aside from the font being a bit hard to see, you have made this sig look absolutely phenomenal! I love the idea of the gnomish gears over a site color matching background and the sharpness of that character render is amazing. Share your methods!!!

Hello i would like a signature of a male orc DK in purple tier 10 gear but no helmet on him. plus a ebon blade tabard on him and also the Name "Donkey" written on it....thank you in advance
    Last edited by DonkeyXD; 2013-04-27 at 02:02 AM.

sorry i need to set up my armory stuff or youl never see me again.
    Last edited by DonkeyXD; 2013-04-27 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'm no fan of male gnomes, but aside from the font being a bit hard to see, you have made this sig look absolutely phenomenal! I love the idea of the gnomish gears over a site color matching background and the sharpness of that character render is amazing. Share your methods!!!
    Thanks hun, youre right ofc with the text, I struggled tbh hehe. Its difficult with such a "background" :P
    But I did do some other options. ^^

Didnt do anything complicated with this sig, but here is a tutorial for it anyway:

Last edited by Aryiana; 2013-04-27 at 09:00 AM.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account

Hey Ary These look great. I sent you a PM about the signature line iteself. You really do make gnomes look like bamfs

I love it

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 01:20 PM ----------

Anyone up for making a Wallpaper?
    Pm me if anyone is up for it <33

Hi there! I was hoping to maybe get a signature from one of you talented artists on here!

Visible text: Elizadeath
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Elizadeath/simple (had to break it up with some spaces)
    Gear set: My current transmog set
    Helm visible: Yes, the crown I'm using for transmog
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General color scheme: Up to the artist
    Any extras: Invincible mount on the right, an intimidating presence on the face, and if possible an avatar with it

Thanks!
    Last edited by Elizadeath; 2013-05-17 at 01:39 PM.

Hello Just wondering if anyone would be able to do thissssss.

Signature**
    Visible text: Esex Herald of the Titans
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle .net/wow/en/character/illidan/Esex/simple
    Gear set: The saltstone set that I have on. The shoulders are called Earthslag Shoulders, and the helm is called mechanized snow goggles.
    Helm visible: Yessssss
    Your pose: I'm a melee dps, and I'd like her to be kinda chill looking
    General colour scheme:Grey/black/white fused together in a way Can have some blue in it to match my lightbringer tabard / goggles xD
    Any extras: I've always considered my paladin to have a neutral / kinda chill feeling to her If that can be worked into it at all that would be awesome xD

Thank you in advance , and good day to all!

Howdie people i recently bought a new phone and i would like if someone is willing to make me a locking screen
    the resolution is 480x700 pix
    The concept i want is something like this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A6CJo1PoYI...+man+3+(2).jpg
    but with a goblin rogue wearing the heroic version of nine tailed set
    I want only the head like in the iron man 3 wallpaper

Thanks in advance

Looking for someone to make me a signature and twitch page. Would be highly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyXD View Post
    Hello i would like a signature of a male orc DK in purple tier 10 gear but no helmet on him. plus a ebon blade tabard on him and also the Name "Donkey" written on it....thank you in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathzstarz View Post
    I love it

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 01:20 PM ----------

Anyone up for making a Wallpaper?
    Pm me if anyone is up for it <33
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Howdie people i recently bought a new phone and i would like if someone is willing to make me a locking screen
    the resolution is 480x700 pix
    The concept i want is something like this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A6CJo1PoYI...+man+3+(2).jpg
    but with a goblin rogue wearing the heroic version of nine tailed set
    I want only the head like in the iron man 3 wallpaper

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    Looking for someone to make me a signature and twitch page. Would be highly appreciated!
    Can you folks please use the template provided in the first post, please?
    If not, you'll sadly just be ignored/looked over.

Ely would I be able to add you on Skype? If not ill just post here what I'd like but it might be a bit much, unsure.

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    Ely would I be able to add you on Skype? If not ill just post here what I'd like but it might be a bit much, unsure.
    I'm not taking any requests, sorry.

can somebody make me an male orc dk wallpaper with the Name Donkey written on it in cool letters i kinda want a DK blue and black theme.

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyXD View Post
    can somebody make me an male orc dk wallpaper with the Name Donkey written on it in cool letters i kinda want a DK blue and black theme.
    Template. First post.
    Use it, or you'll get a big fat NOPE.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Template. First post.
    Use it, or you'll get a big fat NOPE.
    i cant even find my last post the page count for this thread is messed up skips like 10 pages on the page counter.