Deleted
    This is a Request

I'm looking for someone to make a movie intro for my Boss kill's videos.

Char Name: Sagrex

Music: Yes

I'll give you more info by PM when some1 claim it

Signature:
    Visible text: I want my toon name: Gurushock
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shock/advanced
    http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psef5362e0.jpg
    Gear set: tier 3 - warrior
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Well I'm a warrior, maybe just the auto attack stance. Think of something yourself that might be cool =)
    General colour scheme: I'm a warrior so I'd like some dark red, some brown and maybe another brighter color(s) to make it pop!
    Any extras: Can't really think of anything, but like all of my sigs that I've had done I'm going to leave this up to you! "WOW" me, make it awesome! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sharam View Post
    Visible text: Lemartes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...0rtes/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog: If he could be in the T13 warrior normal gear with the T15 normal Dk shoulders, wielding Kalimdors Revenge that would be awesome.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: A stance that is something that is showing my weapon along with a solid pose.
    General colour scheme: Red and Black, or whatever the artist decides looks best.
    Just make it look badass i know theres some here that do amazing work.
    2 week bump, if someone takes this could they PM me that its done, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tehnerdbox View Post
    First and foremost, thank you for your awesome work (artists). I've had tmog updates and a name change so I am looking for a new banner

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Cricket (Pixel font would be awesome if it works with the theme the artist comes up with).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cricket Armory and In game shot
    Gear set: Monk T15(normal)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: If any pose other than standing, I would like the "right click" but not in range of melee combat stance. Kinda like this.
    General colour scheme: I like the green "glow/mist" coming off the shoulders of the Monk T15(normal), so that color scheme would be nice. If you could make those greens pop more, that would be extra awesome
    Any extras: I also need those swords on his back in the image as well, they are super awesome. Xuen and/or Black OX statue in there as well would be awesome, but not required.

Edit: If I could get a matching banner with my guild name (Afraid of Elementals), that would be awesome. I am using these for twitch.tv chat covers as well as banners on the forums.

Edit v2: Also if possible, a cut down for a mmo-champ icon.

Thanks!
    Four week bump!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    I see people type out druid(s) as "dudu." So, my class is now reduced to a pile of crap (doo doo)? What?

Deleted
    Does anyone know where I can find the old tree form in WMV? I only seem to find the new one..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagrex View Post
    THIS IS A REQUEST:

Twitch:

What you want for your page: I want full costumization: offline image, AFK image, Info Boxes, webcam overlay
    Visible text: The info boxes are already in the Stream, I need the headers
    Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrex/advanced
    General colour scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)(I guess)
    Specifics/Extras: Here's my twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/sagrex

Feel free to PM anytime and add i'll give you my other contact's if needed. I'am online almost all the time.

Thanks in advance!

I lost interest to continue in this request since I dont feel requester is happy with work I did till now.
    And thats the main problem since we dont accepted any money for it I just need to feel I am making the other person happy. It is not happening here. If someone another want, can claim rest of request .
    I did Facebook banner, wallpaper, Signature. And only Twitch design is missing.
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-09-20 at 11:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't know how people can't just value the effort that someone is putting in their stuff... I really see that the artist in here are mostly really good, and they just work for free, and yet they do an amazing job...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    I still don't know how people can't just value the effort that someone is putting in their stuff... I really see that the artist in here are mostly really good, and they just work for free, and yet they do an amazing job...
    I dont say he is not happy. I just didnt feel it. And it is what stops me in this request. It is demotivating....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vouxility View Post
    Hi all wonderful artists here, I'd love to request a signature, i rly adore your work here.

Visible Text: Vouxility
    Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ility/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set or something you like
    Helm visible:no
    Your pose:any
    General colour scheme:deep red and black?
    Any extras:if you like something with glow, runes and so on .. its up to you

If possible i need a Sig for mmoc and my guild forum (max 700*200)

I hoping someone take it. I can't wait to see more beautiful work from you.
    Thanks to the person who works with my mage
    PMed to me = claimed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find the old tree form in WMV? I only seem to find the new one..
    When I try last time I cannot find it too....

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    When I try last time I cannot find it too....
    The old tree form is listed as 'ent' in WMV - I did see Yoni's message and sent her a PM via DA, but then thought I'd post here as well
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Done for Shinerr:

I kinda went with an autumn theme since the tree is yellowish/orange, and tried some different things, so if you don't like it feel free to re-request

Non MMOC use:

MMOC use:

Regarding the PM for the chat cover: If you like the sigs I'll see if I can make one for you

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    I dont say he is not happy. I just didnt feel it. And it is what stops me in this request. It is demotivating....
    I think those look amazing personally. Very nicely done in my humble opinion.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Signature & Avatar:

Visible Text: París
    Armory Link:I can not post url, but I begged gnome woman
    Gear Set: Wrathful Gladiator's Vestments with Lungbreaker and Wrathful Gladiator's Tabard
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: I'm melee DPS (rogue), you can choose any cool spell effect pose.
    General Colour Scheme:any colour

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Thank you! I was hoping you'd take it. I can't wait. <3
    And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

And a huge chat cover:

Hope you like them
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Done for Shinerr:

I kinda went with an autumn theme since the tree is yellowish/orange, and tried some different things, so if you don't like it feel free to re-request

Non MMOC use:

MMOC use:

Regarding the PM for the chat cover: If you like the sigs I'll see if I can make one for you
    WOW!! That is amazing!! I freaking love it! That is perfect. If its not to hard I would love a chat cover, if not I bet I can make the nonMMO-C one work. Thank you so much Yoni, it turned out so much better than I could have imagined!

Deleted
    Hello there, nicee work from the artists.. also if/when someone has the chance, i would also like one myself

forums / Signature:

Visible text: I want my name: Arkzeh

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ADzne/advanced

Gear set: Deathknight Challenge mode gear

Your pose: Well It's for my deathknight, Whatever you thinks best to be honest i'm not sure as to the pose In terms of colours.. I'm also open to most... anything that mixes in with the DK/challenge mode gear colours... I was thinking maybe a side on pose as if contemplating your thoughts might be a nice idea? I'm not 100% sure myself.. so again i leave this to the artists!

Thanks again.

P.S - the sig "Mnaaucici" made for another DK "Zalvaaris" a page or two back is awesome! I would like mine a little different like i wrote above but, the Name being implemented onto the weapon being wielded would be much preffered by myself! a 2hander that is... i was thinking maybe the item Black ice http://www.wowhead.com/item=40497/black-ice .
    Last edited by mmocfb45d52124; 2013-09-20 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Signature
    ATTENTION TO WHOEVER TAKES UP THIS TASK.
    If you have a deviant art or twitter etc please respond with it, i'll try to plug it into my stream/social media for you (if it helps :P )

Visible text: Character name: Exephia Grim-batol as realm name also if you can please
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : // eu .battle. net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Exephia/advanced
    Gear set: http: //www .wowhead. com /itemset=529#. ~ Plagueheart Raiment (Tier 3)
    Tabard: Battle Tabard of the Defilers
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: If you have the time check out Twitch .tv/exepqt and have a look up at the corner which has an orc casting animation if it's easier to explain the casting animation is just as you finish a cast.
    General colour scheme: Fel Fire Green
    Any extras: A fel style magic backdrop(Shadowmoon valley could be a good choice) with Invincible in the background if possible please.
    Extra: Orc male model if you can please <3

Would be awesome if you can use the same information above for some twitch icons and a chat overlay.
    icons such as :
    F.A.Q
    Armory
    Youtube
    Twitter
    Last edited by mmoc61b6ac3228; 2013-09-20 at 04:06 PM.

I would like a signature and an avatar if possible.

Visible text: Name, Guild and Server....if possible (Olf <Clouded Minds> - Silvermoon)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oon/Olf/simple

Gear set: Sancitifed Shadowblade please (currently transmogged)

Your pose: Ready for battle, dagger in hand. Alysra's Razor if possible.

General colour scheme: While the armor set is green, I would rather have the background around a different color. I would let the artist decide the best color that compliments green.

Any extras: So I really like Gilneas, but I am not sure if that would work. Overall, just something that gives the sense of dark/disturbing rogue. :P

Overall, I am open to some creativity here, so if someone has any suggestions I am game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Yoni... I can't even BEGIN to tell you how amazing that looks... Thank you SO much <3 You are beyond talented.
    Aww thank you I am glad you like it, I was afraid it would be a bit too dark or something ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Shinerr View Post
    WOW!! That is amazing!! I freaking love it! That is perfect. If its not to hard I would love a chat cover, if not I bet I can make the nonMMO-C one work. Thank you so much Yoni, it turned out so much better than I could have imagined!
    You're very welcome! I'm very happy that you like it! Well, let me know if it works as a chat cover, if it doesn't at all I'll see what I can do

And a facebook banner for Peaches:

Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-09-20 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJTremor View Post
    Okay, I'm still a little new around here, don't need to push the luck TOO much, but I'm gonna toss up a request for myself and a friend's character and see what happens. Just couldn't resist any longer. Been meaning to do this for a long time, so yeah. =o)

For me:

Visible text: Movara Raintotem, of the Earthen Ring(optional if it takes too much real estate)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Since I can't seem to post links yet, Movara on Silver Hand-US
    Gear set: What I'm wearing right now on the Armory, though I'll leave it up to the artist if they want to use the Shado-Pan helm with a Tauren or the Earthfury headpiece. No tabard.
    Helm visible: Yep.
    Your pose: If using the Shado-Pan helm, something that gives an eye shot, for that serious glint that says "fierce". I had a screenshot to go along with this detail, can try PMing if desired.
    General colour scheme: Definitely a big preference to blue, and Mo did get his start as a healer primarily 'n has an affinity to water spirits, so that's fitting.
    Any extras: Actually thinking of a Tauren water totem mixed in, or fire.

And for my friend:

Visible text: Talkai, Hand of A'dal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:The character is Talkai on Bloodhoof-US.
    Gear set: What he's wearing on the Armory will do smashingly, though T14 green shoulders are optional if they look better than the current piece. I trust your judgement!
    Your pose: Either the current pose on the armory or that big adorable grin at the end of the /nod emote.
    General colour scheme: He's a fire mage and he's wearing green mage T14 pieces that stand out, those should contrast well with some orange and reds.
    Any extras: He tends to keep his wolvar pup handy, so I can't help imagining the pup peeking out from a corner of the sig in a mini-photobomb.

Thanks for reading! <3
    Just-over-a-week bump. =o)

Deleted
    Hey everyone,

i want to ask for a new signature for a friend of mine.

Visible text: Leéroy Jenkins <Chaos Inside>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/lothar/Le%C3%A9roy/simple
    Gear set: Warlock in Metamorphosis with green fire
    Helm visible: No, because of Metamorphosis
    Your pose: Meta with green Fire, casting something
    General colour scheme: artists choice
    Any extras: a few Wild Imps in the Background and if its possible the Felguard with "Drake Talon Cleaver" (weapon)

Thanks again, i hope somebody will do it.