10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Sorry that this took so long.

<snip>

I had to cut down the amount of text.. there was just too much and it looked kinda bad. But if you really want it all on there, let me know and I'll find a way to make it work.
    Either way, I hope it's to your liking. If not, feel free to request again.
    Thanks Ely, badass bear for sole survivor of our first kills ^^ of boss's and well 2nd week in a row only one alive to finish galakras x_x.

The sig looks awesome and it's cool, that you cut the amount of text.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-10-17 at 03:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarG View Post
    Request:

Visible text: ZarG (smaller text below says: Fury Warrior)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Z%C3%A2rg/advanced
    -> since the link isnt working: Im a lvl90 Tauren Fury/Prot Warrior on Blackrock(EU) with the exact Name: Zârg
    Gear set: T10 Heroic and Shadowmourne offhand should be one of the 2H maces out of icc
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: screaming in anger (with weapon holding in hands,not on back if possible)
    General colour scheme: Dark Red/Black (much like the Tier 10 Hero gear)
    Any extras: the proc of smourne would be awesome (the flying purple souls)
    It should be a wallpaper on my res (1600x900) and a signature/avatar aswell would be very amazing aswell (probably just resized wallpaper with a few cuts,i hope)

thank you very very much if you're making this for me and i hope its not too time consuming for you cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chineduz View Post
    Banner Request

Size: 1000x180
    Text: Grumpy old Men (That is our Guildname)
    Logo: Horde Logo
    Colour: Not too bright, our theme is Dark grey and want to keep it pretty dark. Colours are welcome tho, just not to bright. We want the text in the color "Red" But kinda dark red
    Specifics: We want our races in the banner, Troll male, Tauren Female, Orc Male. Not their whole bodies tho, keep it from chest and head
    Claiming these two Give me a day or two

PM request:

MMO Champion use:

The colors in this are so amazing ::3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    So im planning on starting doing some gaming videos on youtube soon and i want my profile to look quite nice if possible so i would like to get a GFX Profile picture however i've never used GFX before and not sure if i would like to due to time it would take and me not having that time. could anyone possible make me a red/blue themed Profile pictue with Slam Gaming in it somewhere, I would be very greatful of anyone that will give this a go for me!!! please help if you can if possible could you make ita good size for a youtube profile picture?

Deleted
    Awesome work in here folks they all look amazing.

Signature request if you will...
    Visible text: Mubby - Arathor EU
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Mubby/simple
    Gear Set: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=925/
    Pose: Standing central to the signature looking out with undead minions behind me as if I have my army of the dead up
    Colour scheme: Dark blue's/blacks, as long as it looks dark and cold

Thanks very much in advance to anyone who wants to pick this one up and make it for me, I greatly appreciate it. Could you just send me a private message on the site to let me know you would like to make it, so that I do not bump this post in a week. Thanks again and keep up the awesome work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name, Dragonslayer title
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hekza/advanced
    Gear set: t16 Hunter (Normal) + http://www.wowhead.com/item=104984
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Whatever works, can be something goofy (shooting arrows out of my mouth or something, surprise me) as long as it looks good.
    General colour scheme: Whatever works best with the armor + faction (HORDE) + race (green orc butt)
    Any extras: Horde logo, optional pet in there: spirit wolf or snow leopard-- Work a miracle and make my orc look like a cutie. Have a hair color that matches the armor.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Visible text: Character name (Shekza), guild name (Hype), guild raid size (25), server (US - Emerald Dream)
    Logo/Character: Info above (see signature)
    General colour scheme: See signature section above
    Specifics/Extras: Maybe something fancy like part of my character coming out of the "box" of the image with transparency.
    3 week bump
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO Champion use:

Alternate forum/non-MMO Champion use:

Hope you like it. If not, feel free to request elsewhere.

Holy shit! That is awesome!!!!! Thank you! I fucking love it!

I used to really talented with PS, but I lost it over the years. Thank you SOOOO MUCH!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

I know right!?!

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Deleted
    Request:

Visible text: ZarG (smaller text below says: Fury Warrior)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Z%C3%A2rg/advanced
    -> since the link isnt working: Im a lvl90 Tauren Fury/Prot Warrior on Blackrock(EU) with the exact Name: Zârg
    Gear set: T10 Heroic and Shadowmourne offhand should be one of the 2H maces out of icc
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: screaming in anger (with weapon holding in hands,not on back if possible)
    General colour scheme: Dark Red/Black (much like the Tier 10 Hero gear)
    Any extras: the proc of smourne would be awesome (the flying purple souls)
    It should be a wallpaper on my res (1600x900) and a signature/avatar aswell would be very amazing aswell (probably just resized wallpaper with a few cuts,i hope)

thank you very very much if you're making this for me and i hope its not too time consuming for you cheers!
    Done with this. I couldn't make the signature out of the wallpaper so that it would look good so I ended up doing two different ones. Also the signature is not as red/black as you probably wanted but since you wanted shadowmourne I thought I might as well do it some justice with the colours ^^'. I had alot of fun with this project as I haven't done warriors in ages. Hope you like it Onwards to next one...

Wallpaper Clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Thank you very much ! Looks awesome : )
    You're very welcome - happy that you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Pm request for Erquonter
    Twitch chat overlay.

Hope he/she will like it.
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-10-18 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    Done with this. I couldn't make the signature out of the wallpaper so that it would look good so I ended up doing two different ones. Also the signature is not as red/black as you probably wanted but since you wanted shadowmourne I thought I might as well do it some justice with the colours ^^'. I had alot of fun with this project as I haven't done warriors in ages. Hope you like it Onwards to next one...

Wallpaper Clicky
    HOLY **** this is awesome! way better than i ever imagined! thanks ALOT for this awesome work,i really love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Pm request for Erquonter
    Twitch chat overlay.

Hope he/she will like it.
    this looks amazing, Mnaau!! I LOVE the eyes!!

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Thanks Ely, badass bear for sole survivor of our first kills ^^ of boss's and well 2nd week in a row only one alive to finish galakras x_x.

The sig looks awesome and it's cool, that you cut the amount of text.
    You're very welcome! Made a bit of a change from usual characters in gear, so it was fairly fun!

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Thank you. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    Holy shit! That is awesome!!!!! Thank you! I fucking love it!

I used to really talented with PS, but I lost it over the years. Thank you SOOOO MUCH!

I know right!?!
    You're very welcome. I'm glad you like it.

Deleted
    HOLY **** this is awesome! way better than i ever imagined! thanks ALOT for this awesome work,i really love it
    Happy that you like it!

PMR:

Bump from 2 weeks ago.

Signature!

Visible text: Auviance, with the guild name Core. Protection Warrior Tank
    Gear set: I would like to have the tier 11 set / transmog gear, i can't link the wowhead link sadly. But if you type Earthen Warplate in wowhead you will get an item list. Shield/Weapon is up to you.
    Helm visible: Yes, i would like to have the helm visible .
    Your pose: Not sure what looks cool in signature, i'll leave that up to you guys.
    Any extras: Warrior, Night elf, Male.

SIGNATURE:

Visible text: Halyon (larger text) of Silvermoon (not directly below the first, and smaller text)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Halyon/simple
    Gear set: Just the armory transmog, but the gloves should be the Valorous Scourgestalker gloves.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Sly smile would be cool, otherwise, surprise me.
    General colour scheme: Red, orange, gold, green, going for a fire/lava-ish theme.
    Any extras: A phoenix in the background along with the red pandaren tiger. The tiger isn't needed, if it makes it look too cluttered, but the phoenix is a must.

Cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    Signature
    ATTENTION TO WHOEVER TAKES UP THIS TASK.
    If you have a deviant art or twitter etc please respond with it, i'll try to plug it into my stream/social media for you (if it helps :P )
    Visible text: Character name: Exephia Grim-batol as realm name also if you can please
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : // eu .battle. net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Exephia/advanced
    Gear set: http: //www .wowhead. com /itemset=529#. ~ Plagueheart Raiment (Tier 3)
    Tabard: Battle Tabard of the Defilers
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: If you have the time check out Twitch .tv/exepqt and have a look up at the corner which has an orc casting animation if it's easier to explain the casting animation is just as you finish a cast.
    General colour scheme: Fel Fire Green
    Any extras: A fel style magic backdrop(Shadowmoon valley could be a good choice) with Invincible in the background if possible please.
    Extra: Orc male model if you can please <3

Would be awesome if you can use the same information above for some twitch icons and a chat overlay.
    icons such as :
    F.A.Q
    Armory
    Youtube
    Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2 week bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    3 week bump

One month bump

Quote Originally Posted by Nightsting View Post
    Hey =) Would love a wallpaper for my computer, and yours are pretty as *beep*!

So here it goes:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: would like this text: "You don`t screw with a vanilla rogue" Its a inside joke between me and my guild also the name "Nightsting"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot & Gear set: I am not allowed to post any links, but on WoW EU armory I am called Nightsting on Twisting nether. To help even more The gear I would love to have on in the wallpaper is the Rogue tier 2 Bloodfang with warglaives legendary weapons.
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: My character in stealth ready to ambush a little cute nightelf who is picking herbs.
    General colour scheme: Dark-red to red (bloodfang colored)
    Extras: Maybe a cool smoke around the screen/sides? =)

Thanks
    1 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by jayman951 View Post
    Thank you for doing this!!

What you want for your page: Chatbox Overlay for streaming/youtube
    Visible text:

Dawnvito
    Arthas US

Logo/Character: My paladin's face/shoulders shown off center to the right with visible text on the left. Below the text our guild banner.
    General colour scheme: Color scheme should be a dark background tone of blue and purple (think sha corruption) and my paladin is the bright gold to cleanse it.
    Specifics/Extras: Make my paladin look mean and angry rawr rawr!!!

(Equipped items)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32573
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=16853
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=16860
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50047
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34675

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...awnvito/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/arthas/Evil/
    1 week bump!!

Hey there all you art gods

I'm looking to get a banner made for the top of my youtube channel, hoping someone here can help.

Ideally if someone has the time, i'd like to blend in my 3 active toons (Luvnwarr/UHDK, Frosticklez/FrostMage, Luvstruk/SurvivalHunter)

Banner:
    Size: Suggested Youtube format (Don't recall numbers atm)
    Visible text: Luvnwarr, Frosticklez, Luvstruk (near respective toons, your call on if the names look better across the top/bottom or staggered)
    General colour scheme: I'm not sure if it would look great but if you can make it work, Green (DK side), Blue (Mage Middle), Green (Hunter Side) gradient, is it possible to make that gradient over some sort of scenic background? like a BG or Arena? I'd like the Blue/Green/Blue scheme if it looks good, the texture/scenery is really your call on what you can find suitable. If this color scheme doesnt work nicely then it's your call!
    Specifics: Looking for something fairly aggressive looking for all toon poses, something pvp orientated, ie: Raised axe, casting mage, aimed rifle. Gear wise, i would like the same gear that im transmogged to with a helm only on the mage. And for funnies and in a small-ish text in one of the bottom corners the text #NotSrsBsns...not too obvious, slightly blurred or blended edges

DK: US - Eitrigg - Luvnwarr
    Mage: US - Eitrigg - Frosticklez
    Hunter: US - Kil'Jaeden - Luvstruk

Thanks a bunch in advance!!
    Luv
    Last edited by Luvnwarr; 2013-10-19 at 02:06 PM.