Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    Wallpaper/Sig:
    Resolution: Preferably 1920x1080
    Visible text: Jättesöt of the Darkspear Tribe and Gozzui of the Exodar, under respective characters.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B6t/simple, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gozzui/simple
    Gear set: Shaman tier 13, with 2 Kura-Kura from ToT on Jättesöt, and Paladin tier 6 with Quel'Serrar + Sunward Crest on Gozzui
    Helm visible: Helm on Jättesöt, not on Gozzui
    Your pose: Side by side, battleposed
    General colour scheme: Icecrown Citadel-ish
    Any extras: A ghoul corpse or two, like they fight together? Fitting auras would'nt hurt either.

Dunno if you can see the face on any of them in the armory? If not, give me a shout and upload a ss of it.

Payment: Loads of karma and internet love.
    3 week bump!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exephia View Post
    One month bump
    Signature
    ATTENTION TO WHOEVER TAKES UP THIS TASK.
    If you have a deviant art or twitter etc please respond with it, i'll try to plug it into my stream/social media for you (if it helps :P )
    Visible text: Character name: Exephia Grim-batol as realm name also if you can please
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : // eu .battle. net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Exephia/advanced
    Gear set: http: //www .wowhead. com /itemset=529#. ~ Plagueheart Raiment (Tier 3)
    Tabard: Battle Tabard of the Defilers
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: If you have the time check out Twitch .tv/exepqt and have a look up at the corner which has an orc casting animation if it's easier to explain the casting animation is just as you finish a cast.
    General colour scheme: Fel Fire Green
    Any extras: A fel style magic backdrop(Shadowmoon valley could be a good choice) with Invincible in the background if possible please.
    Extra: Orc male model if you can please <3

Would be awesome if you can use the same information above for some twitch icons and a chat overlay.
    icons such as :
    F.A.Q
    Armory
    Youtube
    Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2 week bump

One month bump

1 month 1 week bump

Deleted
    Wallpaper/Sig:
    Resolution: Preferably 1920x1080
    Visible text: Jättesöt of the Darkspear Tribe and Gozzui of the Exodar, under respective characters.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B6t/simple, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gozzui/simple
    Gear set: Shaman tier 13, with 2 Kura-Kura from ToT on Jättesöt, and Paladin tier 6 with Quel'Serrar + Sunward Crest on Gozzui
    Helm visible: Helm on Jättesöt, not on Gozzui
    Your pose: Side by side, battleposed
    General colour scheme: Icecrown Citadel-ish
    Any extras: A ghoul corpse or two, like they fight together? Fitting auras would'nt hurt either, with Gozzui maybe surrounded by a golden glow and Jättesöts hands covered in the LL effect?

Dunno if you can see the face on any of them in the armory? If not, give me a shout and upload a ss of it.

Payment: Loads of karma and internet love.
    Signature
    ATTENTION TO WHOEVER TAKES UP THIS TASK.
    If you have a deviant art or twitter etc please respond with it, i'll try to plug it into my stream/social media for you (if it helps :P )
    Visible text: Character name: Exephia Grim-batol as realm name also if you can please
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : // eu .battle. net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Exephia/advanced
    Gear set: http: //www .wowhead. com /itemset=529#. ~ Plagueheart Raiment (Tier 3)
    Tabard: Battle Tabard of the Defilers
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: If you have the time check out Twitch .tv/exepqt and have a look up at the corner which has an orc casting animation if it's easier to explain the casting animation is just as you finish a cast.
    General colour scheme: Fel Fire Green
    Any extras: A fel style magic backdrop(Shadowmoon valley could be a good choice) with Invincible in the background if possible please.
    Extra: Orc male model if you can please <3

Would be awesome if you can use the same information above for some twitch icons and a chat overlay.
    icons such as :
    F.A.Q
    Armory
    Youtube
    Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2 week bump
    Gonna claim these two patient people Exephia, your request might take til next week as I'm very slow but thorough with twitch stuff. Also alot on that request as well. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    *SNIP*

Sent my request to someone. Will repost if needed.
    Last edited by Krazyito; 2013-10-27 at 10:40 PM.

Yes..a close-up of the face w/ fangs and eyes accentuated would be perfect.....re-reading my post now I realize that the extra info isn't so much a sentence as a jumble of words...I feel like the t15 helm gives a somewhat sinister appearance and think the close-up is the best way to accentuate it.....If you want to play with it or have other ideas by all means indulge them. I have no experience or talent for the artistic side of things so I have full confidence that anything I get will be perfect..also thank you for choosing to work on my request

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    2 MONTH BUMP?! I'll claim it for you, I'll do it after I finish Voomkin's.
    Also, You're only wanting the character in the signature right? The Extra Info slightly confused me. Are you after just a close-up shot of the face, in shadow, with eyes and fangs from the helm accentuated?

10+ Year Old Account

New Signature Request Please:

New Signature Request Please:

Visible text: Superman (some type of block lettering like the comic book)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Superman armory

Gear set: Might Set from Molten Core

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Pulling open my Might gear to reveal an S underneath

General colour scheme: Dark Red / Dark Gold

Any extras: None

Would love to have any of the talented artists pick this up and run with it. I have some previous amazing pieces from Shyama and Aryiana. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    Gonna claim these two patient people Exephia, your request might take til next week as I'm very slow but thorough with twitch stuff. Also alot on that request as well. ^^
    Absolutely no problem, thanks for claiming. I'll be looking forward to it. If you got anything that you post work on etc that you want shared feel free to post it once you're done and i'll try to share it about.

Cheers

seen the Deviant art, awesome work.
    Last edited by mmoc61b6ac3228; 2013-10-25 at 09:27 PM.

Deleted
    Wallpaper/Sig:
    Done, I didn't know if you wanted just the wallpaper or the whole bunch so ended up doing all ^^'.

Wallpaper Click

Absolutely no problem, thanks for claiming. I'll be looking forward to it. If you got anything that you post work on etc that you want shared feel free to post it once you're done and i'll try to share it about.
    I might PM some progress work to see that we're on same page about the stuff.

Deleted

Should be no problem

Amazing, especially the wallpaper.

For Voomkin: I ended up doing 2 different versions on the signature, the one with me trying to make it look like Glyph of Stars, and the one where I gave up and left it in bolder colours. Up to you which one you keep/save/like the most ;]

Last edited by Larinnian; 2013-10-26 at 10:51 PM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

For Voomkin: I ended up doing 2 different versions on the signature, the one with me trying to make it look like Glyph of Stars, and the one where I gave up and left it in bolder colours. Up to you which one you keep/save/like the most ;]

Wow....wow. Thank you so much! Those are amazing, couldn't be happier!

Quote Originally Posted by CSKit View Post
    Go to the first post in this thread to see the guidelines for posting requests. I made the same mistake awhile back.
    Im looking back over the guidelines, what exactly did i do wrong?

I believe what is being referred to is the correct format for requesting things on this thread

Where you've entered faction, guild etc etc, you needed to at least copy the request format that is given on the first page. It isn't very hard to miss, it's under the heading "Important information for requesters". The format for signatures/wallpapers etc is under their respective headings in red/maroon text
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2013-10-26 at 04:56 AM.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    can someone make me a "Free Ron Burgundy" signature. please get creative.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

I believe what is being referred to is the correct format for requesting things on this thread

Where you've entered faction, guild etc etc, you needed to at least copy the request format that is given on the first page. It isn't very hard to miss, it's under the heading "Important information for requesters". The format for signatures/wallpapers etc is under their respective headings in red/maroon text
    Ah, I see now. My mistake.
    Visible text: Narroww and my guild name Static
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rroww/advanced
    Facial screenshot: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2576/zku3.jpg
    Gear set: The current transmog im wearing in the armory would be great!
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'll leave it up to the designer
    General colour scheme: Red and black in the background please
    Any extras:None that I can think of, but if the particular artist is feeling creative, go for it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    can someone make me a "Free Ron Burgundy" signature. please get creative.
    Use the format in the first post and request one I doubt it will get picked up without it. ^.^

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

WolfieRogue: Not sure if these will have turned out TOO shadowed, but I hope this is sort of what you were after. Any darker and I would've lost all the lines

Done, I didn't know if you wanted just the wallpaper or the whole bunch so ended up doing all ^^'.

Wallpaper Click

Oh my god. That's amazing! That sig is just... Im beyond words. So damn grateful <3 Thank you, very much ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    One down 5 to go
    Here is the wallpaper requested by Big (click for bigger picture)

Queue atm: Merilwen, Sylessnecole, Gozzu, Nymeia
    Still closed for new requests

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd