Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Claiming! If I decide to do the wallpaper, it will probably be done much later than the signature, so I'll just PM you with it. The signature, however, should be done very soon.
    Awesome, can't wait to see the result

- - - Updated - - -

Claiming! If I decide to do the wallpaper, it will probably be done much later than the signature, so I'll just PM you with it. The signature, however, should be done very soon.

Edit: Done.

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up that's fine with me.
    LOVE IT!!!!!! Really awesome!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaand, I've finished your wallpaper!

Deleted
    Aaand, I've finished your wallpaper!

Why don't you come here so i give you some luuuuuve Its awesome m8!

PMR Click on image for full resolution

Last edited by banan163; 2014-04-13 at 05:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    PMR Click on image for full resolution
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!

It's better then iv even could imagine!!!
    Thanks mate!!
    that is so gooooood!

Edit: Can't even stop staring at it....
    Last edited by mmoc5687dee1ad; 2014-01-31 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroWoW View Post
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!

It's better then iv even could imagine!!!
    Thanks mate!!
    that is so gooooood!

Edit: Can't even stop staring at it....

really glad you liked it

10+ Year Old Account
    After a day working on one of the most RANDOM wallpapers I've ever decided to try and work on, yet one of the most fun things I've ever photoshopped, I present you... Mcaffee's wallpaper.

It was my first photoshop job ever, besides the stuff I did in class, and I hope he enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed making it.

And also - to explain this wallpaper, here is the story, posted by Mcaffee himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
    Now let me explain the situation, we have this mage who as of late gets praised to high heaven for about everything he does up to the point he is now looking over his shoulder for penny to drop or in his case the sledgehammer to stomp him into oblivion
    What I would like to request is the following (if at all possible) our mage Wadda above a grassy field with a halo of polymorphed turtles around his head please also include his name and the text
    Now if you can surround him by 12 piles of burning meat with the following names: Néeve, Jerby, Mcaffee, Hamane, Waylander, Powerful, Lùna, Valeerá, Eyezu, Jeevington, Bloodmight and Applegreen
    Now the reason for asking the turtle thing is that on our realm every moth gets polymorphed by him into a turtle right before getting living bombed to death and the burning meat well that is becuase our mage tends to to the following when 1 of us dies he cuts us up with http://www.wowhead.com/item=90175/gin-ji-knife-set and the burns it with http://www.wowhead.com/item=88589/cremating-torch right after that he teabags the corpse in question.
    Enjoy guys. ^_^
    Last edited by Shadowbathed; 2014-02-01 at 02:39 AM.

Okay I just woke up my missus laughing so loud at that wallpaper.
    Thank you so much for this.
    I posted it on our guild forums and I will let you know how he flips out over it.

Thanks again Mac.

Deleted
    Hello again, Since i've been playing on 2 diffrent monks 1 for pve and 1 for pvp it would be cool to have singature of them both together
    Signature:
    Visible text: We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.
    If possible I would like the text to be in asian font style.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%C3%AD/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hmeroll/simple
    Gear set: you can use my transmog that I have on my characters who i linked above
    Your pose: none that I can think of, So leave it to the artist to find a fitting one.
    General colour scheme: Darkish theme would be perfect to match the gears of the transmog that I have on my characters
    Any extras: I would like to have this symbol used to the signature

---------Optional if someone want to------
    Wallpaper request
    Size:1920x1200
    basically the same info as the signature request that I wrote.

----------------------------------
    If you need more information you can PM me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    I'll pick this up, not done a signature in ages and finally got my comp set up again.
    Not sure I can get the bow to show thou but I'll try my best
    Hopefully done in the next 2ish days
    Here you go;

MMO

Non MMO

As I said it's been a long time since I made any signatures so if you don't like it feel free to request again

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    Signature/Banner/Avatar

Signature:
    Visible text: First, I'd like the name 'VXT' in all caps in a graphical font. I use Prototype for my UI, and that fits perfectly. I'd like this to be quite large to be the "focus" text. Underneath, I'd like to have the text, "Epic Raider//Terrible UI Designer". This is a little joke with my friends we have. This text I'd like to have in a "pixel" font if possible. Adds contrast.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Not needed.
    Gear set: Not Needed.
    Helm visible: Not needed.
    Your pose: Not needed.
    General colour scheme: I'd like to have a dark grey backdrop. For the 'VXT' text, I'd like to have with a rainbow gradient on the letters, with a solid outline on the font, and a black shadowed border around the letters. For the 'Epic Raider//Terrible UI Designer' text, I'd like to have the color to be either white or a slight gray tint with hopefully a thin pixel border.
    Any extras: If needed, you can add a little blue glow behind the text and it's shadowing, if it helps make it more visible.

Banner:
    Size: 400 x 188 (or similar). I'd like it to be able to use as a logo for my UI page. Link: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...xtUI.html#info
    Visible text: Same as Signature, but only the text and glows.
    Logo: Text would basically be the whole Logo.
    General colour scheme: Same as my Signature, except, i'd like the background to be transparent so my logo for my page matches the colors of the page.
    Specifics: I'd mainly like the Logo to just be the textual part of the Signature, so the transparent background allows it to "pop" off my UI's page.

Specifics: Just the rainbow gradient 'VXT' on a gray background.

I am a UI designer, and I am currently using a "logo" for my UI. It was old and I'd like to update it. I'm mainly looking for a logo I can throw on my UI page's main screen, and use to cover up my chat in screenshots. Then I'd like to have a signature and avatar to match it all. I am active on multiple forums, and it'd be nice to have a more professional look to my presence. Having everything fit together would give me a feeling of cleanliness and theme.

Here's an image of my old Logo/Banner:
    2 Week Bump
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
    Hello again, Since i've been playing on 2 diffrent monks 1 for pve and 1 for pvp it would be cool to have singature of them both together
    Signature:
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...h%C3%AD/simple
    Gear set: you can use my transmog that I have on my characters who i linked above
    Your pose: none that I can think of, So leave it to the artist to find a fitting one.
    General colour scheme: Darkish theme would be perfect to match the gears of the transmog that I have on my characters

Wallpaper request

I'll claim this.

Deleted
    Here you go;

MMO
    i.imgur com/pRi8vtz.jpg

As I said it's been a long time since I made any signatures so if you don't like it feel free to request again
    I'd really love a signature inspired from that sig.

Signature:
    Visible text: The name should read "Heaven" with the server name under it. "Ravencrest"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: tinypic com/view.php?pic=iemn35&s=8#.Uu00UnddXPo
    Gear set: Priest tier 6 - Absolution Regalia and cursed vision of sargeras
    Helm visible: Yes (if it looks cool)
    Your pose: maybe looking down or something. i really like the sig of Soonkyu
    General colour scheme: Dark, purply shadowy shadowpriest stuff!

i'd also love if someone could make a forum avatar i could use of the face from the sig.

CLAIMED: maybenotquiteasheavy
    Last edited by mmoca2f65c0cbf; 2014-02-02 at 11:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbathed View Post
    After a day working on one of the most RANDOM wallpapers I've ever decided to try and work on, yet one of the most fun things I've ever photoshopped, I present you... Mcaffee's wallpaper.

It was my first photoshop job ever, besides the stuff I did in class, and I hope he enjoys it as much as I have enjoyed making it.

And also - to explain this wallpaper, here is the story, posted by Mcaffee himself!

Enjoy guys. ^_^
    Had to find out my old MMO-C account details to log in and reply to this - this is Waddafakk as seen in the image you created and I had to tell you it's amazingly creepily fantastic I was curious if I could use it as my Offline picture on my twitch channel if possible because it suits me perfectly xD Amazing job

Deleted
    For my renamed and transmogged Lock

Signature:
    Visible text: Justicar Runa
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Madmortem/Runa/simple
    Gear set: Same as the Armory shows (Warlock Challenge Mode Set)
    Your pose: Standing
    General colour scheme: Dark greenish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
    Signature:

Wallpaper request

Finished:

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-02-01 at 11:09 PM.

Post Twitch Background

I need a Logo for my twitch Background for when im offline so Link to Battletag for my Char. My Char name is Maxo: umm can it say Maxo_LIVE Follow Me so when i come Online. Thank you

Some impressive work on here! I'd like to request a signature (or banner, to cover chat box while streaming)

Signature:

Visible text: Kroeger, Defias Brotherhood, Daybreak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oeger/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 6 Paladin with same sword and shield as on armory link (missing legs on my actual toon :P)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: As on the armory, sword and board ready stance.
    General colour scheme: Lighter colours but not too bright
    Any extras: Nothing comes to mind but I don't mind if you fancy adding anything

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxoLIVE View Post
    I need a Logo for my twitch Background for when im offline so Link to Battletag for my Char. My Char name is Maxo: umm can it say Maxo_LIVE Follow Me so when i come Online. Thank you
    IIRC you have to fill out a request form to make a request, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkz View Post
    Some impressive work on here! I'd like to request a signature (or banner, to cover chat box while streaming)

Signature:

Visible text: Kroeger, Defias Brotherhood, Daybreak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oeger/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 6 Paladin with same sword and shield as on armory link (missing legs on my actual toon :P)
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: As on the armory, sword and board ready stance.
    General colour scheme: Lighter colours but not too bright
    Any extras: Nothing comes to mind but I don't mind if you fancy adding anything

Thanks!
    I took the liberty of making a signature for you.

Alternative:

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.
    Last edited by elrot; 2014-02-02 at 08:12 AM.

Here you go;

MMO

Non MMO

This is AWESOME, thanks so much!