I may have requested 2 things at once but I can wait for both I'm in no hurry.

Signature:
    Visible text: Would like my Characters name Xilen
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6n/advanced
    Gear set: Valorous Aegis Battlegear Tier8 10man armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: ready to attack pose
    General colour scheme: While and gold color Scheme to compliment T8
    Any extras:

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Name with the quote "Heroes are Eemebered, Legends are Exalted
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6n/advanced
    Gear set: T8 same as signature
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Kneeling
    General colour scheme: Gold and while color scheme
    Any extras: Gold and red aura around Xilen
    Last edited by evilhunter32; 2014-04-03 at 02:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to request a signature if someone wouldn't mind

Visible text: Dosai
    Armory link: Armory
    Gear set: It's a hodgepodge of mogged pieces: Head, shoulders, chest, hands, waist, feet, weapons
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: No preference.
    General colour scheme: I like the tiger lightning and Xuen's general color scheme. Something Windwalker-y
    Any extras: It'd be awesome if you could fit Xuen in there in some way (a head shot of him roaring in the background or something).

Thank you!

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?)
    Yes to both I would like the same image for a chat box overlay and as a offline image aswell as some cool looking info boxes for my twitch page I know I am being greedy if don't want to do all that it is fine no biggie

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?)
    I would love it if at a minimum I could get Terror the Tank incorporated in it as my character name is Terrorazz and if there is any way to get Integrity Kal'thas this is my guild name and server it would be cool but not a have to as long as Terror makes it on it would be fine.

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.)
    I can't post links but if you go to my twitch page or guild website you will see my guild logo that can be incorporated or not how ever you feel fit
    Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?)I am a Panda warrior tank alliance side Kael'thas

My twitch page twitch.tv/terrorazz[/url]
    My youtube page youtube.com/user/Terrorthetank[/url]
    My guild Website integrity-wow.enjin.com/[/url]

I believe the size I need for my chat overlay is 368 by 162 but I am sure I can work with anything close to that size. Right now I am using a design for wallpaper that is 1960 by 1200 that I just scale down to match my chat box size
    so any size should work

If I am doing this wrong please tell me or if there is something I could change to make this more enticing please do not hesitate to let me know. I don't mind if it takes a while would just like to know if someone is trying to work on this
    Last edited by Texan81; 2014-04-09 at 04:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Abumidruid View Post
    Signature!
    Visible text: My name and my guild ( Abumidruid ) ( Vértigo )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/ en/character /quelthalas/Abumidruid/advanced
    Gear set: Armory set
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: Casting
    Any extras: Stars around my druid
    1 week bump, thanks !

10+ Year Old Account
    So a friend loved your work Shyama and he would love if you could do something for him as well
    Visible Text: Professor Hououin
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADn/advanced
    Gear: Trasmog
    Helm: yes
    Pose: Something like when you cast Blood Boil
    Extra:would like the colors to mainly be blue fiery with a bit of red mist (Blood boil effect)
    Last edited by Pokedex; 2014-04-02 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex View Post
    Love it thank you!
    You're very welcome I'm not sure yet whether I'll be able to do the request for your friend, so if anyone else wants to pick it up, please go ahead *Edit - found some time, see end of post*

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    I was recently asked to change my main.. so here I am! Good to see you back Shyama! I missed seeing your work on the thread. ^.^

Would love an avatar to go with the signature!

Visible text: "Rae" and guild name "Vanity"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eynia/advanced
    Gear set: Armory transmog!
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I love the have the blue light from the CM gear when casting.
    Any extras: I would love invisible's reigns in the signature! Just picked that pony up a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier ^.^
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like it Rae If it's not what you were looking for, please repost your request

And for Pokedex's friend:

Non MMOC size signature:

Not really sure if this is what you had in mind, so if it's not up to expectations, please feel free to repost the request
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-04-03 at 11:01 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

Visible text : Lion Gates Iniative

General colour scheme: Blue , Gold , Brightlight...

Size : 750 px × 100 px , (Would like some other sizes aswell one to work as a banner in TS3)

Specifics : a picture of a badass lion or lions
    Last edited by Wutsup; 2014-04-03 at 08:07 PM.

Twitch:

What you want for your page:
    Armory Link within an Image of my Character, A Chat Overlay(I have a guild logo, but I'd like it tweaked), An offline image, A background image, Info boxes (PC Specs, FAQs, Rules) PM me for the text under the sections (Unless I can edit it myself)

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avokz/advanced
    Guild Logo: http://i.imgur.com/M3PebrY.jpg

General colour scheme: Anything to match or mesh well with my guild and my armory, I know that seems almost impossible

Extras: I guess this would have to be under Info Tabs but its different than PC Specs, I'd like to have a "My Headset"/"My Keyboard"/"My Webcam"/"My Mouse" A Link to each item I have and a picture of them on the info tab itself. I'd like to have a borders that goes around my camera box
    Last edited by Havokz; 2014-04-04 at 05:52 PM.

Signature Made By: Jassinta
    Wallpapers Made By: Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Turvakapsu View Post
    I'm going to request something very different, but something that shouldn't take too long. I'd like a wallpaper done for the start of a video, as well as an ending screen. I'd like them to be very simplified (which also means this should not take very long at all to make) and kind of cartoony, but not too much.

It's D3 themed, but here we go anyway!
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Kapsu
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Link.
    Gear set: As seen in the image above.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: I'd want to have only the face visible, I will explain below.
    General colour scheme: Dark: black, gray.
    Any extras: Why this should be very simple to do is I'd like for you to make a cartoony avatar based on the image I've provided (only the head of the character visible, perhaps a bit of shield, too?). I'd love for you to border the image with a thick border, make it round or anything you like! It's up to your imagination if you like to use it. Then just write Kapsu next to it and place it on a 1920x1080 dark background. As for the ending screen, just take the same colour background you had already and write "like, comment & sub" on it with the same font as you did write Kapsu in. Preferably a soft-ish font, not tight corners or anything.

The sooner, the better. I will obviously give credit on the channel for your work.
    Claimed. I do like where you're going with this. You should have it soonish, probably over the weekend.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deknosh View Post
    Hello there! I read this post few mins ago and even if has been posted years ago i hope this project is still going on!

Anyway i started streaming cus i finally got a good net that allows me, so i was looking for someone that could help me out with the twitch.tv artwork.

I tried to something by myself but the results were just not quite good, so here i am :P .

If someone is interested to helping me out and needs more infos about this just PM me here or either on my twitch account which is (twitch.tv/deknosh), just saying i didnt post it towards making more views, but i just look at it quite often so is easier to me to see any msg.

So lets get it started.

What you want for your page: basically i need everything, cus i just started, so offline image, background image, info boxes and a chat overlay, i can maybe manage doing an avatar.

Visible text: i just want my name so: Deknosh and for info boxes i think the usual stuff like : donate, pc specs, macros, armory link, music, f.a.q.,( with on the side of the text maybe a cool looking bullseye? if not possible let it go) if anything else pops on ur mind just throw that out

Logo/Character: my character is this: (eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Deknosh/simple) but i will race change it into a male human, talking about the gear would be awesome the rift stalker set , heres a link to it (wowimg.zamimg.com/images/transmogsets/big/536.jpg) no cloak and no helm, if its a problem cus i still have no race change so u cant copy paste the model from the armory just put that helm on :P or if you can modify it heres a link of the face i will be making (i.imgur.com/NY6pdZn.jpg). The pose casting an arrow possibly but everything is fine to me.

General colour scheme: i dont have a preference on this one, i was thinking since im a hunter something that reminds of jungle? so maybe green and red , cus of the feral beasts and my deadly arrows? :P . Thats just a suggestion just make whatever you like.

Specifics/Extras: Nothing much to say, a jungle as enviroment would be cool but let your art vein go, just put there a tiger pet :P. Hope that someone will help me out, keep up the good work! Dont hesitate to contact me if needed. Sorry for not properly posting sites but since this is my very first post the site wasnt allowing me to post them, but you will understad anyway. If its not clear enough and needs some more infos or write some points better or even if no one can make it just tell me Peace!
    1 month 1 week bump if needed i can provide the wmv model of the character as i want it and the chat overlay resolution (in pixels) would be something like 400x350 dunno if it scales properly but ive done few tests and that would be enough to cover my chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks amazing, as always, Shyama! Thank you

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Signature!
    Visible text: My name and my guild ( Abumidruid ) ( Vértigo )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/ en/character /quelthalas/Abumidruid/advanced
    Gear set: Armory set
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: Casting
    Any extras: Stars around my druid
    1 week bump, thanks !
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Had to do lots of editing to make the pose work - hope you like the results
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    That looks amazing, as always, Shyama! Thank you
    You're very welcome Rae <3
    Requests CLOSED

Would like to request another avatar mines great but it seems to come across as a bit 'sassy' XD which I don't really mind for the sig, but perhaps something a bit less "in your face and angry" would be better suited for an avatar.
    Face: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Ulvi/simple

I think a 3/4 portrait view, looking off to the side might look nice
    Ulvi - Level 90 Holy Paladin - Whisperwind US

Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Xopo View Post
    Twitch Request:
    What you want for your page: Chat Overlay and Banners
    Visible text: Want my name and server in chat overlay: Xopo - Tichondrius. For the Banners I just want Armory, Links, and About.. All 3 Individual banners please
    Logo/Character: The character I would like is a Female Troll Druid in Current HM tier or if you would like go with Tier 2. artist discretion
    General colour scheme: The color scheme is the artist choice I do not want to hinder you here.
    Specifics/Extras: No real special extras, I would just like it similar to the style Jenny does - http://maybenotquiteasheavy.devianta...llery/45705969
    She is unable to do request atm because of RL.
    3.5 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Ulven View Post
    Would like to request another avatar mines great but it seems to come across as a bit 'sassy' XD which I don't really mind for the sig, but perhaps something a bit less "in your face and angry" would be better suited for an avatar.
    Face: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nd/Ulvi/simple

I think a 3/4 portrait view, looking off to the side might look nice
    I've made another avatar for you:

Hope it's okay
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image, A banner for the profile page, Info boxes, and a chatbox overlay

Visible text: Offline image should just include my characters name ( Cebel ) and mention that I'm offline. Banner can do the same thing. I need info boxes for Twitter, PC specs, my various peripherals ( keyboard, mouse, headset ), Donation, Armory, and Spotify playlist. The chatbox overlay should be something that YOU as a designer and artist kind of let loose on. I have no real expectations for it, just want something with a warlock theme, along with my name and my guilds name, server, and website ( <Modest>, US-Kilrogg, www.modestguild.com ).

Logo/Character: Just my main warlock http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cebel/advanced - the transmog set he is in on the armory is ideal.

General colour scheme: Deep red and blacks, very warlocky feel. Most of this is up to the designer. Do whatever you feel works best for what you're going for.

Specifics/Extras: This is definitely more of an extra, but my guild has a roughdraft of a logo, If someone could flesh it out ( the idea is to have the eye of kilrogg appear to be looking around ) that would be AWESOME, but obviously not a requirement. Heres a link to the logo http://i.imgur.com/73XktbO.png if you do want to try to make this logo work, you can absolutely change the color scheme to fit the warlock theme.
    Last edited by Cebel; 2014-04-04 at 05:42 PM.

Originally Posted by Izorish
    hello all artists! hoping to get a forum signature and an avatar for wow sites an such. specifically mmo-champ and enjin.com
    Visible text- Izorish
    Armory link - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orish/advanced
    Gear - my shaman challenge mode gear would be perfect with the helm showing.
    Pose - possibly something similar to my current signature but i would like to be wielding my - http://www.wowhead.com/item=51893
    Color scheme - lots of lightning! blues and greens with lightning, did i mention the lightning?
    extras - i'll leave the background and surrounding details up to you. whatever you think looks cool
    If there's a way to make it link to my armory when clicked that'd be sweet but if not no biggie

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    Dang, that was one of the first sigs i made here (im ql1max). Will claim this one
    Sorry the long wait, i was really busy.

Linked version

Hey! New to this site, but I saw this thread and thought it would be amazing if someone could make a banner for me using two of my characters. One is my warrior, Mögar who I use for pve raids, and the other is my paladin Amathör who I use for pvp. If anyone could incorporate both characters in a banner, I would love it! I don't really have anything specific in mind otherwise, except that I want it to be 900x480 (I want to use it as a Twitch banner). So yeah, use your creativity and make it any other way! Maybe some faceshots would be best, due to the fact that I really dislike the way Amathör's weapon looks. Thanks, guys! BOTH CHARACTERS ARE ON ARTHAS. The ö is made from alt + 0246.