Quote Originally Posted by Raisted View Post
    Looking for a lowly human rogue Signature.

Signature:
    Visible text: Cesear, Hold mah beer...
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/anvilmar/Cesear/simple
    Gear set: T16
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: No pref. here
    General color scheme: Dark background
    Any extras: Have fun...and thank you!
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's what you had in mind
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted

Please :)

Request for a Signature try it again :P

Visible Text: Anneâ | Princess
    Armory Link: Anneâ - Eu Blackhand somehow i cant post links with 7 Posts :S ? Hope you can still can do this for me
    Gear Set: From the Arsenal
    Helm Visible: No
    Your Pose: Bow down
    General Colour: Please somekind of Princess feeling it,s a present for my Wife
    Extras: Would be cool to see the Pureblood Firehawk of Raggnaros HC behind her or something like that

So much thanks in advance ''Thanks''

This is somewhat of a Hybrid Request, since I need two things.

Banner:
    Size: A Banner that fits the YouTube Banner Sizes.
    Visible text: Giant Armored Terror Chicken Show
    Logo: None
    General colour scheme: Angry Forest? Angry Druid? Something along those lines. (Hope that makes sense)
    Specifics: On the Banner, I want the armored Night elf Moonkin to be the central figure and maybe some of the other Druid shapeshifts in there. The important one is the Moonkin though

PM me if you have any more questions about this!

The Avatar that I would need is alot simpler: an Alliance Moonkinhatchling, with a cheerful tone to it =)

Thank you so very much!

(I found a link with a size description here tinyurl.com/qh6qurc)
    tinyurl.com/kwvpy8d (Nightelf Moonkin with Armor)
    Last edited by Jayssen; 2014-06-17 at 08:52 AM. Reason: More concise

Quote Originally Posted by Texan81 View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?)
    Yes to both I would like the same image for a chat box overlay and as a offline image as well as some
    cool looking info boxes for my twitch page would be cool but not mandatory

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?)
    I would love it if at a minimum I could get Terror the Tank incorporated in it as my character name is Terrorazz and if there is any way to get Integrity Kal'thas this is my guild name and server it would be cool but not a have to as long as Terror makes it on it would be fine.

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.)
    I can't post links but if you go to my twitch page or guild website you will see my guild logo that can be incorporated or not how ever you feel fit
    Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?)I am a Panda warrior tank alliance side Kael'thas

My twitch page twitch.tv/terrorazz[/url]
    My youtube page youtube.com/user/Terrorthetank[/url]
    My guild Website integrity-wow.enjin.com/[/url]

I believe the size I need for my chat overlay is 368 by 162 but I am sure I can work with anything close to that size. Right now I am using a design for wallpaper that is 1960 by 1200 that I just scale down to match my chat box size
    so any size should work I could work with wallpaper and just scale it

If I am doing this wrong please tell me or if there is something I could change to make this more enticing please do not hesitate to let me know. I don't mind if it takes a while would just like to know if someone is trying to work on this If need any more info let me know and will be glad to add it
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Terrorazz/simple
    over a month now is there something in the request I need to change maybe be more specific or less specific add something
    I can give more info or less and let the great minds on here go wild just let me know what works best

PM Request from Cailee:

Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-04-22 at 10:44 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

PM request:

MMOC size signatures:

Non MMOC size signatures:

Please note: I am not taking PM requests at the moment, but I just fancied doing this one
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM request:

MMOC size signatures:

Please note: I am not taking PM requests at the moment, but I just fancied doing this one
    does one has to have a panda to be fancied by you? :/

very pretty btw, u know your craft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    I know I'm bound to make someone's head swim with this request, and I apologise in advance!

So, our guild has decided to go through yet ANOTHER identity crises (third one this year alone @.@), so I'm here requesting a banner and logo.

Logo
    Size: Standard logo size - one for screenshots, one for the site's homepage (the homepage one is 500x500, if that helps)
    Visible Text: One logo with text, one without (The one with text should say Legion, with a smaller line of Hyjal - Horde - US either beneath it, or hidden in the L, or wherever you think looks best)
    Logo: Whatever you feel is appropriate for a guild named Legion (we like our tabard logo, so feel free to use that and make it bigger and more badass, OR come up with something bitchin' on your own!)
    Colours: Not too fussed, to be honest. Use your best judgement. It'll be plastered all over screenshots as well as the site.

And that's it for the logo. Now, this is where it gets a little...well, tedious.

Banner
    Size:
    Erm...I don't know this off the top of my head. Likely going to need one made of a default banner size, and then one to fit our site header: http://legionhyjal.enjin.com
    Armory link / Facial screenshot:
    CENTRE IMAGE: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Everiix/simple
    RIGHT HAND IMAGE: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alladar/simple
    LEFT HAND IMAGE: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ghaleb/simple

I'll explain about the three images in juuuust a second.
    Visible text:
    Just our guild name (centred might look best) - guild's name is Legion
    General colour scheme:
    Whatever you feel is most appealing - our site skin is always subject to change, so something versatile would be freakin' fab.
    Specifics: OKAY. This is where it gets kind of complicated.

I'd like to see Everiix in the center, sans the blindfold, her eyes glowing with the typical blood elf glow. On her right, Kalladar with his arms crossed, his back facing her arm. On the left hand side, I'd like Ghaleb, in the same pose as Kalladar. Essentially, like the Charlie's Angels pose, just with all three of them standing with their arms crossed. The banner only has to be of their waists upwards, so don't worry too much about legs down (i want their faces as the focus here). All three characters' faces should be facing toward the person viewing the image, if that makes sense. Almost as if they were judging you.

Each elf should have a somewhat hardened expression on his or her face. (Everiix has a massive scar running from her left temple to the right side of her jaw, right across the bridge of her nose and crossing through both of her eyes, so if you want to incorporate that, feel free. If not, no worries!)

I want it to be somewhat dark, like they're shrouded in shadows, the only thing that's SUPER visible being the fel-green glow of their eyes and the stern expressions on their faces. See sample images below:
    (kind of like the silhouetting here-ish , just with the face being the highlight, not the armour/effects)
    http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/15/28/63/84/banner10.jpg
    A very rough example of what I mean by "shrouded by shadows" (only not QUITE as dark)
    http://i60.tinypic.com/rkrer4.jpg

Aaaaand that's it! I know this is going to be kind of a humongous pain in the ass, so we (the three officers) truly appreciate whoever picks this request up!

Cheers!

~ dyno and crew :3
    1 week bump!

Will be eternally grateful to whoever picks this up!

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Madex View Post
    Hello folks,

I need one wallpaper and one signature for my other character. I'll wait your help

Signature:
    Visible text: Msnecrophile - Blood Elf Priest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rophile/simple
    Gear set: Ofc with my transmorge gear please
    Helm visible: Showing pls.
    Your pose: Doesn't matter
    General colour scheme: Green and yellow light will be good.
    Any extras: Completely choice i leave to you.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Msnecrophile - Blood Elf Priest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rophile/simple
    Gear set: Ofc with my transmorge gear please - Same with signature
    Helm visible: Showing pls.
    Your pose: Holy nova spell casting will be ok you ?
    General colour scheme: Green, yellow light seems like a signature
    Any extras: Brill or Undercity (silvanas room maybe).

Thank you in advance.

Hello dear artists

1 week bump. Thanks again.

Request for a signature! Thanks whoever picks this up! I really appreciate it.

Visible text: Spoonyy, <The Horsemen>, "Boldly they rode and well"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/spoonyy/simple
    Gear set: Tier 7 gear, valorous scourgebourne
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Roaring!!!
    General colour scheme: I'd like a darker theme, going with the original theme behind dks and having blue and black be a majority of it
    Any extras: Make it look at vicious as possible please, and thank you very much!!!

Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's what you had in mind
    Awesome colors on this one Shyama!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uspoonybard View Post
    Request for a signature! Thanks whoever picks this up! I really appreciate it.

Visible text: Spoonyy, <The Horsemen>, "Boldly they rode and well"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/spoonyy/simple
    Gear set: Tier 7 gear, valorous scourgebourne
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Roaring!!!
    General colour scheme: I'd like a darker theme, going with the original theme behind dks and having blue and black be a majority of it
    Any extras: Make it look at vicious as possible please, and thank you very much!!!
    Claiming this one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggalock View Post
    Hey guys i'd be very grateful if you could work out a signature and a 1920x1080 wallpaper

Signature:

Visible text: Falafel
    Armory link: h t t p : //e u. battle .n et/wo w/de/ character /malgani s/Swa ggalock /advanced
    Gearset: current transmog
    Helm visible: no
    Pose: standart
    Colour scheme: Artist's decision (probably something turquoise)
    Extras: I'd like to have my Observer in it aswell
    My sincerest apolagies but I will have to unclaim this signature. I didn't have as much time as I'd hoped to work on it and as I'll be outside of the country for a while (& away from pc) I won't be able to finish it for you.

Free bump though, up for grabs if anyone else wants to do this one

Quote Originally Posted by Mercay View Post
    that is absolutely insane, thank you so much!
    Glad you like it, you're welcome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    My sincerest apolagies but I will have to unclaim this signature. I didn't have as much time as I'd hoped to work on it and as I'll be outside of the country for a while (& away from pc) I won't be able to finish it for you.

Free bump though, up for grabs if anyone else wants to do this one
    Alright, thanks for letting me know ! It would be great if someone else could pick it up!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    Awesome colors on this one Shyama!
    Thank you Spelorzi <3

Quote Originally Posted by Doomaz View Post
    does one has to have a panda to be fancied by you? :/

very pretty btw, u know your craft
    Hmmm - well, sometimes I might fancy a troll, sometimes a blood elf, and sometimes even an orc! This morning it happened to be a panda

Thank you though

Quote Originally Posted by Tylorias View Post
    Signature Request -
    Visible text: Vindicatum - Icecrown (Guild name)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onoir/advanced - Hunter

Gear set: What I currently have equipped (Won't be upset if the tabard isn't included)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: I'd imagine it being fairly difficult to make a female worgen look good shooting a bow. If you can do that, great. If not, whatever looks good.

General colour scheme: blue/white or green/black, whatever looks better. Possibly some brown, to go with the CM gear. (Doesn't have to be this, just what came to mind. Whatever looks the best is fine)

Any extras: Possibly arrows, or include the WoW Hunter Emblem(Would really like this if you can do it). Would be awesome to see it in a dark, rainy-like area, sort of similar to how Gilneas looks. If you can combine all of this and make it look good I'll be happy.
    Claimed and done - as it's for the same requester as the panda signature:

MMOC size signatures:

Hope you like them
    Requests CLOSED

Alright, I decided to open a Wallpaper request since I always have problems finding a wallpaper I like and usually just end up changing it to something abstract because I can't find one I enjoy. So what better than one of my baby?

Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cinde/advanced. You can't see her face but: there it is if you need it. It's an old picture and not the transmog I want, but I hope it suffices in showing her face & features, if needed.
    Gear set: The set on her armory.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Kneeling, or artists' discretion if that doesn't look good.
    General colour scheme: Purple, black; if you want to add more colors or use different ones, artist is 100% free to use their own discretion.
    Any extras: I'd be really appreciative if it would be possible to work in some scenery from Brill. I love the undead architecture. If not, I'm 100% okay with something more abstract. I also have a penchant for ravens and crows, if you can do (or want to do) anything with that.

Also, it might be beneficial for you to know that I have the taskbar (Windows 7) to the left of my screen, so anything on the edge over there will get cut off.

Thank you for your time/consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by Tylorias View Post
    Signature Request -
    Visible text: Vindicatum - Icecrown (Guild name)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onoir/advanced - Hunter

Gear set: What I currently have equipped (Won't be upset if the tabard isn't included)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: I'd imagine it being fairly difficult to make a female worgen look good shooting a bow. If you can do that, great. If not, whatever looks good.

General colour scheme: blue/white or green/black, whatever looks better. Possibly some brown, to go with the CM gear. (Doesn't have to be this, just what came to mind. Whatever looks the best is fine)

Any extras: Possibly arrows, or include the WoW Hunter Emblem(Would really like this if you can do it). Would be awesome to see it in a dark, rainy-like area, sort of similar to how Gilneas looks. If you can combine all of this and make it look good I'll be happy.
    Heya! Finished this went with the blues and whites, I learned when making this sig that female worgens fire their bows by clipping their arms. Can't believe how badly animated they are! Decided to really focus on that rainy sad gilneas look you mentioned and to try and make your toon more mean and scary!

Hope you like em

and with less bordering

Last edited by Voix; 2014-04-22 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo, I've spent about 2 hours trying to find the old ZG tiger mount in WMV. But I just can't find it, strangely enough I'm not finding any of the night elf mounts either. So I'm guessing I'm just failing. Any of you awesome people know where to find it?

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post
    Heya! Finished this went with the blues and whites, I learned when making this sig that female worgens fire their bows by clipping their arms. Can't believe how badly animated they are! Decided to really focus on that rainy sad gilneas look you mentioned and to try and make your toon more mean and scary!

Hope you like em
    I'm so sorry Voix. Please accept my apologies - I made and posted the same signature without realising that you were already working on it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Sooo, I've spent about 2 hours trying to find the old ZG tiger mount in WMV. But I just can't find it, strangely enough I'm not finding any of the night elf mounts either. So I'm guessing I'm just failing. Any of you awesome people know where to find it?
    Found it!

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Found it!

Love you <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I'm so sorry Voix. Please accept my apologies - I made and posted the same signature without realising that you were already working on it
    Opps haha, yer I claimed it a few days ago It's ok though, I had fun making it so it wasn't wasted time even if my contribution is not used.

Despite you being far better at this than me, I quite like how different they both turned out, interesting - I couldn't make the hunter logo work at all though so just focused on gilneas (Beautiful buildings yay!).