Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnuggles View Post
    That wallpaper... looks super awesome! Wow.
    Couldn't agree more

Thanks guys

I have a bit of a problem though.. and I've literally tried everything to fix it, and nothing seems to do it. May I present to you, Human female in all shapes and forms, in every single animation possible:

This is driving me freaking nuts. It happens on some other models as well, like Worgen and Orcs, but not with every animation. In addition, the Undead character models won't load at all, the screen is just blank, same goes with Goblin male.

I've reinstalled, I've checked and unchecked basically every option in the settings, run discovery a billion times.. and so on. Am I the only one with this? Either way, I could use some help if anyone got any ideas.

Which version are you using? Mine is v7.0.5-mingw2 Windows 32 bits, which works for me even though it's probably outdated now. Might be worth a try if you're using a different one
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    Thanks guys

I have a bit of a problem though.. and I've literally tried everything to fix it, and nothing seems to do it. May I present to you, Human female in all shapes and forms, in every single animation possible:

This is driving me freaking nuts. It happens on some other models as well, like Worgen and Orcs, but not with every animation. In addition, the Undead character models won't load at all, the screen is just blank, same goes with Goblin male.

I've reinstalled, I've checked and unchecked basically every option in the settings, run discovery a billion times.. and so on. Am I the only one with this? Either way, I could use some help if anyone got any ideas.

have not encountered that yet o.0

and done

Hope you like it! Getting that firebird in the picture made it look wierd, i hope you don't mind:>

I'm opening my requests now, though i'd preffer it stays on wallpapers with few exceptions on signatures and banners. (not the best signature maker)
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-06-07 at 04:45 PM.

Deleted
    Thanks guys

I have the exact same issue. Wanted to do an overlay for my DK, but she's undead, so no go. I also notice that the eyes glitch out a lot, like the eyelids remain closed when switching animations and stuff. I haven't found any solutions either. Maybe going back to an older version might work, as Shyama suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Which version are you using? Mine is v7.0.5-mingw2 Windows 32 bits, which works for me even though it's probably outdated now. Might be worth a try if you're using a different one
    Been using 7.0.6 since it came out, never noticed these bugs before though :s I'll try and downgrade the version, don't remember ever seeing these things happen on the old ones. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: The older version displays the Undead models, but the Human female still glitches like a mad potato. I guess I'll just run with both of them as the newer version at least fixes the shoulder scaling which was even more annoying imo
    Last edited by Nacly; 2014-06-07 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    *Jumps up and down clapping hands* Glad it worked! Hope you're happy with the end result. I had a blast making it.
    I loveeee itttt

And if you had such a blast.... I've got like 5 other toons..... Jus sayin

Signature Request

Feel like I should probably have a newer signature after I changed my name a few months ago... Thank You in advance

Visible text: Name - "Beargor"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Beargor/simple
    Gear set: I would like the druid Challenge Mode armor set in this signature. It has not been showing on the armory at all for me.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Does not matter, I'll let you decide.
    General colour scheme: Anything that matches the set, would prefer green.
    Any extras: The only extra request I have is that you incorporate Bear form into this signature, preferably with the Incarnation buff applied, but I'll let you have the final say in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post

and done

Hope you like it! Getting that firebird in the picture made it look wierd, i hope you don't mind:>

I'm opening my requests now, though i'd preffer it stays on wallpapers with few exceptions on signatures and banners. (not the best signature maker)
    That looks absolutely amazing That fire effect is just beautiful
    Would I have permission to use this as well? :3
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

and done

Don't mind at all, looks amazing, love the differences between light and dark, really makes it pop.

And Shinela, feel free, I don't mind a bit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrai View Post
    Don't mind at all, looks amazing, love the differences between light and dark, really makes it pop.
    Yup, wouldn't want to run into that fierce-looking Draenei lady in a dark alley. Unless she was in a good mood, then she could light the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    That looks absolutely amazing That fire effect is just beautiful
    Would I have permission to use this as well? :3
    Wow thanks! And as Verrai stated you are free to do so

And Shinela, feel free, I don't mind a bit
    Really happy you liked it!

Deleted

Where is this background set?! Looks amazing ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzad View Post
    1 Week Bump! If the chat coverup dimensions aren't doable, you can let me know.
    Here's the chat cover.

I'm not very good with the big pictures, wallpapers/offline images. So just bump your offline image request next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    Here's the chat cover.

I'm not very good with the big pictures, wallpapers/offline images. So just bump your offline image request next time.
    AHHH I WANT IT lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/Z62vUVU.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/hunhQkj.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/bEhD8rk.jpg

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/S5H9nRd.jpg

Hope you like it.
    - Soko
    Amazing Job, Thank you

WOW this is amazing ty so much

Quote Originally Posted by unholynacho View Post
    WOW this is amazing ty so much
    Thank you! Happy you like it :3

PM request:

10+ Year Old Account
    If only hair would actually work like that in-game...

Hello! I am looking for a banner for my guild's website

Banner:
    Size: I'm not sure on the dimensions, so here is a link to where it will be going: http://carebearcouncil.enjin.com/profile/10358243
    Visible text: Splosive <Carebear Council> 14/14h
    Logo: Alliance logo
    General colour scheme: dark but not pitch black
    Specifics: If possible, I would like a combat pose that shows aggression (include a hyena if possible)

Thank you in advance to anyone that decides to take this! (Please p.m. me any questions / the banner as I may not be able to check here every day :\ )