Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    Visible text: Rockleex
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kleex/advanced
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1524 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=32235
    Helm visible: Yes (The cursed vision of sargeras)
    Your pose: Your choice
    General colour scheme: Once again, your choice.
    Any extras: I would like for it to have the updated model instead of the old one
    You sent me a PM request for this about 4.5 hours before you posted it here. Don't do things like that, it's very rude :\ waste of time & effort.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Wallpaper request!

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Nope
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnorx/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 2 or Tier 17(or both!?)
    Helm visible: T2 - no : T17 - yes
    Your pose: Anything works
    General colour scheme: Sunwell theme or Algalon room theme(or both!?)
    Any extras: If using Sunwell theme, Muru and/or KJ would be welcomed additions. Nothing special for Algalon.

Either or works on theme/tier. Up to creator which they use(or they could do both!). Ty in advance.
    claimed
    sssssssssssssss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rvillain View Post
    Very sorry about the delay, didn't have access to my computer past week. Here you go though:

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/0nK32Lr.png
    No worries. I like it though.. It has a slight feel of futuristic to it. And the colors match perfectly.

Thanks! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Wallpaper request!

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Nope
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nnorx/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 2 or Tier 17(or both!?)
    Helm visible: T2 - no : T17 - yes
    Your pose: Anything works
    General colour scheme: Sunwell theme or Algalon room theme(or both!?)
    Any extras: If using Sunwell theme, Muru and/or KJ would be welcomed additions. Nothing special for Algalon.

Either or works on theme/tier. Up to creator which they use(or they could do both!). Ty in advance.
    Here you go:

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/8KGdNFt.png?1

Quote Originally Posted by zomgname View Post
    You sent me a PM request for this about 4.5 hours before you posted it here. Don't do things like that, it's very rude :\ waste of time & effort.
    !!!

Well I'm going to unclaim it then. zomg is right, it's not exactly a nice way to do things.

If you PM someone a request you should not be posting it here aswell at the same time. It leads to multiple claimings and people feeling like they shouldn't even bother.

From the front page:
    Also, please do NOT post a request on the forum AND send a message to one of them as well. This leads to longer queues, more work and less quality/quantity overall. You also have the risk of multiple people making your signature, and this results in wasted time for one or more of the signature makers involved.
    Speaking of which, I do have to ask, is this:

and this:
    Very sorry about the delay, didn't have access to my computer past week. Here you go though:

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/0nK32Lr.png
    the same request?
    If it's not I feel it's the opportune time to point out the 2 week cooldown on wallpaper requests.
    If it is, then something went wrong.
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-10-06 at 12:48 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    !!!
    Speaking of which, I do have to ask, is this:

and this:

the same request?
    If it's not I feel it's the opportune time to point out the 2 week cooldown on wallpaper requests.
    If it is, then something went wrong.
    Yeah, I went back in the thread and looked - looks like the original request was claimed on the 26th of Sept by super, and then I was sent a PM for the same thing on the 4th of Oct, then Super came back from having no computer and also completed the request. I'm not sure why I was sent a PM request for something someone had already claimed, and apparently Super wasn't told someone else was going to do it.

It's not a nice way to go about things...and is in fact somewhat discouraging. Asking someone else to do something I'm fine with, but you NEED to be considerate to all parties and inform everyone of what is going on. Not let someone continue working on something you also asked someone else to do and not tell either one.

It's not a big deal, i wasn't able to contact the requester so i don't see any fault in him assuming i wasn't going to complete it and asking someone else too. The request was initially delayed because of the Wowhead model viewer issue. Just my opinion.

Edit: Do you guys remember when i said an issue with this system is that due to the amount of activity this thread receives designers sometimes don't catch when someone else claims a request? And i was told it really isn't a problem?

Well then..
    Last edited by Sup3rvillain; 2014-10-06 at 02:10 AM.

Yeah, I went back in the thread and looked - looks like the original request was claimed on the 26th of Sept by super, and then I was sent a PM for the same thing on the 4th of Oct, then Super came back from having no computer and also completed the request. I'm not sure why I was sent a PM request for something someone had already claimed, and apparently Super wasn't told someone else was going to do it.

It's not a nice way to go about things...and is in fact somewhat discouraging. Asking someone else to do something I'm fine with, but you NEED to be considerate to all parties and inform everyone of what is going on. Not let someone continue working on something you also asked someone else to do and not tell either one.
    Exactly, just ends up as a waste of time for all parties involved ... Come on guys, please stick to the rules in the first post

Pm Request:

It's not a big deal, i wasn't able to contact the requester so i don't see any fault in him assuming i wasn't going to complete it and asking someone else too. The request was initially delayed because of the Wowhead model viewer issue. Just my opinion.

Edit: Do you guys remember when i said an issue with this system is that due to the amount of activity this thread receives designers sometimes don't catch when someone else claims a request? And i was told it really isn't a problem?

Well then..
    Claiming is one thing, going behind everyone's back in private is a completely different issue.

Edit:
    Decided to make myself a wallpaper too ^^ I did two versions - tried a GW2 style for one of them. figure I'll just switch them out depending on how I'm feeling, haha

Last edited by Alyajna; 2014-10-06 at 05:20 AM.

Deleted
    you didn't reply so i thought you were not going to do it

Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    you didn't reply so i thought you were not going to do it
    4 and a half hours isn't really long enough to wait for a reply because of timezones. Most people PM me during their midday, and won't get a reply until it's late at night for them because I'll have only just woken up

Claiming is one thing, going behind everyone's back in private is a completely different issue.

Edit:
    Decided to make myself a wallpaper too ^^ I did two versions - tried a GW2 style for one of them. figure I'll just switch them out depending on how I'm feeling, haha

Ohmygod. the GW2 style is fricking amazing

Deleted
    Another wallpaper request ^^

Wow this one is sick, damn fine work. Really like this one.

Edit:

That looks awesome, but that bottom one takes the cake imo. Very nice work!!!
    Signature by Alyajna

PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by nidapmi View Post
    Wow this one is sick, damn fine work. Really like this one.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ayanamii View Post
    That looks awesome, but that bottom one takes the cake imo. Very nice work!!!
    Thank you ^^

PM request for the GW2 style, these are super fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathari View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: Gulrah
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gulrah/simple
    Gear set: Priest T3 (with tabard of the lightbringer)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: up to you
    General colour scheme: Whatever you want
    Any extras: New model if you can please EDIT: Could u please add something like Priest with it crossed out then put warlock or something? I sometimes get mistaken for a priest since i use T3 Transmog huehue
    Bump Bump Bump
    Last edited by mmoccd363a312d; 2014-10-06 at 07:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature & Avatar request (New model):

Visible text: "Crusader Kereesa". "For the Naaru, for the Light!", in addition if it fits somewhere in signature properly.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.wowhead.com/list=3939078/...nazzar-kereesa
    Gear set: Challenge Mode set from armory, should be the same than in earlier Wowhead -profiler link.
    Your pose: Up to you to decide, something fitting for Protection/Retribution paladin.
    General colour scheme: Holy/Draenei'sh
    Any extras: Slight black borders around the signature and avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Visible text: "Crusader Kereesa". "For the Naaru, for the Light!", in addition if it fits somewhere in signature properly.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.wowhead.com/list=3939078/...nazzar-kereesa
    Gear set: Challenge Mode set from armory, should be the same than in earlier Wowhead -profiler link.
    Your pose: Up to you to decide, something fitting for Protection/Retribution paladin.
    I will take a shot at this!

7+ Year Old Account
    request removed
    Last edited by Volibear; 2014-10-16 at 09:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Here you go, hope you like it, feel free to rerequest if not ^^