Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    i did, and he said he would be fine with it
    well you are not getting anything from me though. I told you "if you want you can request from someone else and use the png files i made". You said you were happy with the wallpaper. 1-2 day after you pm me with "Actually I think i may try to get Alyajna to try it if you dont mind" Sure i don't mind (You never stated you needed the png files here)

A couple of days after which is today you pm me "hello? the png files please" as if i were to know that you needed them? Besides that wasnt the best way to approach someone for a favour now was it?
    I spent time making you a wallpaper that noone had picked up for months. I made you one which i wasnt particular proud of, fine i understand if you didn't like it. But thats not the issue here. It's the way you approached me.
    Next time don't piss off the person that serves your food.

(sorry for the drama here)
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-10-16 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    i did, and he said he would be fine with it

Well just to make it completely clear, I won't be doing a WP for you. Learning the entirety of the way you conducted yourself not only here in public but in PMs with Ban, I'm honestly appalled that you don't seem to realize how rude it was/is. Just because someone is trying to be kind and let you request something you may end up happier with doesn't mean it's the proper thing to do or whatever.

Signature/Avatar
    Visible text: Squintÿ
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t%C3%BF/simple
    I have my helm on right now but I will like that to be removed.
    Gear set: Challenge mode set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Swinging my weapon with the shield at the front in the booking position.
    General colour scheme: I will like it to look something like this sig but maybe just bit bigger.

Once again thank you to how ever picks this request! <3

Visible text: Havokzz the Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vokzz/advanced
    Gear set: What I'm wearing on my armory
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: Wielding my weapon in front of me like I'm ready to attack? Experiment! I do wish to have the weapon visible + my Geist (ghoul) I don't like the original Ghoul lol
    Any extras: I know Jassinta might be busy, and I saw your requests closed. You did my current Signature and would like a new one for WoD and I loved your work very much. Understandable if you can't do it. But just thought I'd try ...Anyway, with the signature could you give me a new Avatar with it? I'd like to update that as well with current xmog

Note: I'd really like it if you're using the new character models, if not please pass on mine

Thank you
    Last edited by Havokz; 2014-10-16 at 05:07 AM.

Signature Made By: Jassinta
    Wallpapers Made By: Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Havokz View Post
    Visible text: Havokzz the Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vokzz/advanced
    Gear set: What I'm wearing on my armory
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: Wielding my weapon in front of me like I'm ready to attack? Experiment! I do wish to have the weapon visible + my Geist (ghoul) I don't like the original Ghoul lol
    Any extras: I know Jassinta might be busy, and I saw your requests closed. You did my current Signature and would like a new one for WoD and I loved your work very much. Understandable if you can't do it. But just thought I'd try ...Anyway, with the signature could you give me a new Avatar with it? I'd like to update that as well with current xmog

Note: I'd really like it if you're using the new character models, if not please pass on mine

Thank you
    Hahah I saw you were the most recent poster and I thought I'd come in and have a look ^_^
    Of course, more than happy to take this, just that I'm in the middle of exams right now, so I probably won't get a chance for at least another half a week?
    If you're cool with that, i'm more than happy to add you to the few signatures I'll be doing the moment I step out of the modern history exam haha.

Did you want another out of the box one?

Also dammmmn, that is a sweet transmog
    Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-10-16 at 05:34 AM.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Hahah I saw you were the most recent poster and I thought I'd come in and have a look ^_^
    Of course, more than happy to take this, just that I'm in the middle of exams right now, so I probably won't get a chance for at least another half a week?
    If you're cool with that, i'm more than happy to add you to the few signatures I'll be doing the moment I step out of the modern history exam haha.

Did you want another out of the box one?

Also dammmmn, that is a sweet transmog
    Please take your time, as long as its you I'm happy! So glad you can do it!!! Thank you I've been working on it for awhile now

As for the box out, please! You're really really good at it!

Looking to add a few more things in my Q for tomorrow ^^
    Would prefer not to do more full CM sets, getting boring!
    Please PM request.
    (And follow the damn rules of the thread. Don't PM me if you just had work done for you please. Or if someone else has already claimed your request. Gettin' real tried of it!)

Quote Originally Posted by Havokz View Post
    Please take your time, as long as its you I'm happy! So glad you can do it!!! Thank you I've been working on it for awhile now

As for the box out, please! You're really really good at it!
    Awesome! Will post back here when I finally get a chance to make it ^_^

Hey there folks! I'd like to request a twitch banner/chat overlay and info boxes if possible. I know this is a lot to request, so please, whoever claims this, do take your time. No rush in getting this done, and I'll of course throw a mention/give credit to you on my twitch channel for any artwork that you do <3

What I'm looking for:
    Twitch Banner - Blood Elf Priest (Female) in the Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode Gear. Preferably in a casting/healing stance with a light-ish/holy aura around her. I'd also like to have text on the banner that states "Hubblebubble - <Precision> of Stormreaver"

Chat Overlay - Blood Elf Priest (Female) in the Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode Gear. Creative freedom given to the artist as far as stance/picture in general. Same preferences though, something with a light-ish/holy aura about her.

Finally, and the least important, if you're not able to do these it's totally fine, but info boxes for my channel if possible. No preferences here, creative freedom given to whomever decides to take on this project. I've seen a ton of fabulous work in this thread, and would just love to be able to advertise it and display it on my twitch channel.

Thanks folks <33
    Grub

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Please PM request.
    (And follow the damn rules of the thread. Don't PM me if you just had work done for you please. Or if someone else has already claimed your request. Gettin' real tried of it!)
    I know I picked a CM set but i'm happy for it to be changed to what ever you or who ever dose the request fits with the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubble View Post
    Hey there folks! I'd like to request a twitch banner/chat overlay and info boxes if possible. I know this is a lot to request, so please, whoever claims this, do take your time. No rush in getting this done, and I'll of course throw a mention/give credit to you on my twitch channel for any artwork that you do <3

What I'm looking for:
    Twitch Banner - Blood Elf Priest (Female) in the Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode Gear. Preferably in a casting/healing stance with a light-ish/holy aura around her. I'd also like to have text on the banner that states "Hubblebubble - <Precision> of Stormreaver"

Chat Overlay - Blood Elf Priest (Female) in the Mists of Pandaria Challenge Mode Gear. Creative freedom given to the artist as far as stance/picture in general. Same preferences though, something with a light-ish/holy aura about her.

Finally, and the least important, if you're not able to do these it's totally fine, but info boxes for my channel if possible. No preferences here, creative freedom given to whomever decides to take on this project. I've seen a ton of fabulous work in this thread, and would just love to be able to advertise it and display it on my twitch channel.

Thanks folks <33
    Grub
    I'd be keen to take these, again they would only be started after my exams finish, which is a bit under a week.
    Would this be okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Alyajna View Post
    Please PM request.
    I'd pm you if I had 10 or more total posts!

I'd be keen to take these, again they would only be started after my exams finish, which is a bit under a week.
    Would this be okay?
    Yes! That would be perfect! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuri-tan View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name and server (Kuri, Lightning's Blade); don't really care about how you format it!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...de/Kuri/simple
    Gear set: T6 Druid please
    Helm visible: Surprise me; I'm ok with either
    Your pose: Maybe casting; something 'druid-y' or serene would be cool
    General colour scheme: Definitely green; seafoam/mint green would be awesome if it looks good, but I'm not picky
    Any extras: If you can use the new character models that would be great! Have fun with it!
    You aren't suppose to post here and PM artist.

T3 (dreadnaught) human warrior
    corrupted ashbringer (x2)
    pose: left up to you
    res:1920x1080
    no helm
    black hair
    thnxs

10+ Year Old Account
    PM request.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Bimy View Post
    T3 (dreadnaught) human warrior
    corrupted ashbringer (x2)
    pose: left up to you
    res:1920x1080
    no helm
    black hair
    thnxs
    Please use one of the proper forms in the first post, or it's highly unlikely anyone will take much notice of your request

edit:

For Havokz

(tailored to MMO Champion, if you want a transparent background version for elsewhere, shoot me another PM)

Last edited by Larinnian; 2014-10-17 at 03:14 AM.

Please use one of the proper forms in the first post, or it's highly unlikely anyone will take much notice of your request

edit:

For Havokz

(tailored to MMO Champion, if you want a transparent background version for elsewhere, shoot me another PM)

Thank you very much, It's sick as usual!