Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    PM Request:

holy crap that was fun :P
    I am glad you had fun making this. Truly is amazing. Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokken17 View Post
    I am glad you had fun making this. Truly is amazing. Thank you so much.
    No problem

Also to anyone waiting on female troll signatures, the main reason they're not getting picked up is because female trolls on the wowhead model viewer are currently broken for a lot of us I was about to claim one but I went and checked and I still can't get them to load

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

PM request (clicky):
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    I'm open for any wallpaper request that has their wow character included or banner!

Max 2 characters:P
    Hello I saw you said your open to requests for banners or wallpaper with max 2 characters in it.

If you want to give this a try it would be lovely:

Wallpaper or Banner would love a wallpaper though
    Characters: Palamedic Aerie peak (it wont let me post links)
    Colour scheme - Purple and gold - go a bit girly if you don't mind. /free your inner woman
    Visible text: REHAB - Let the good times /roll

If you could give this a go when you get a chance I'd be your biggest fan forevers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Signature Request:

Having recently gone from Brewmaster to Mitsweaver, I'm now seeking some updates to my Signature!

Visible text: Hyve
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hyve/advanced
    Gear set: Set shown on Armoury - The helmet is bugged on the Armoury, showing the Red version of the Helmet instead of the Black as I'd like.
    Helm visible: Yes - See note above.
    Your pose: Casting animation of some sort, something that looks quite "Monkish".
    General colour scheme: Jade Green, Emerald and Green, the colours of the Monk. Something that matches the gear set nicely.
    Any extras: I'd like something that showcases I'm a monk in visuals, just some nice particle effects of some blending. I'd also like the Font of the text to be the same (or similar) as the one I have now.

Thanks - I greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to consider taking on this project!
    Bumping again.

Deleted
    Wallpaper Request - 1366x768 or same ratio but higher ress

Visible text: Feroci
    Armory link: can't link yet so please look for "Feroci - Sylvanas EU"
    Gear set: Set shown on Armory
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: Fighting Stance just not cartoonish
    General colour scheme: Dark
    Any extras: Surprise me! you guys are the professionals here, up to you to know what feels best

Thanks a lot in advance! You guys Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Cynide View Post
    Hello I saw you said your open to requests for banners or wallpaper with max 2 characters in it.

Colour scheme - Purple and gold - go a bit girly if you don't mind. /free your inner woman

If you could give this a go when you get a chance I'd be your biggest fan forevers!
    Forgot to add - Armor set (currently equipped transmogged purple plate set that I'm wearing)
    Helm - No I have a sexy face and I'd like to show it :S
    Pose - Dancing if possible
    Any extras - Can throw in a cinder kitten if your able to - if not that's fine

Deleted
    Hei all,

I'm looking for the same signature of this post (#42264) with some little changes.

Signature:
    Visible text: I would like to have Taliò l’accalmie - EU Hyjal
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing T11 normal mode (the blue one)
    Helm visible: Yes Helm on please
    Your pose: At artists judgement
    General colour scheme: Seeing as I am a frost mage, I would like the same to mictain, but in blue color for frost
    Size : 900x480 if it's possible

Thx all

Just went from horde to ally, time for another change D:

Visible text: My name, challenge
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lenge/advanced
    Gear set: Set from armory please. Would rather not the weapon shown. I would also settle for blue t8 from ulduar. My prideful gladiator tabard in there aswell if possible.
    Your pose: Creator's choice
    General colour scheme: Something death knight-y, but not frost. I play blood/unholy, so maybe those themes if you will
    Any extras: Creator's choice. I would like it to be cute or happy rather than angry or creepier even though I'm a death knight. Anything else is creator's choice

Thanks a lot in advance to whoever gets this for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished this one. Took a little longer, wasn't feeling well at the weekend.

Last edited by Visenna; 2014-10-27 at 03:34 PM.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by talio29 View Post
    Hei all,

I'm looking for the same signature of this post (#42264) with some little changes.

Signature:
    Visible text: I would like to have Taliò l’accalmie - EU Hyjal
    Gear set: I would like to be wearing T11 normal mode (the blue one)
    Helm visible: Yes Helm on please
    Your pose: At artists judgement
    General colour scheme: Seeing as I am a frost mage, I would like the same to mictain, but in blue color for frost
    Size : 900x480 if it's possible

Thx all
    I had to spend like 10 minutes finding the page from that long ago. How'd you manage to dig that post number out of a hat xD
    Did you mean this one by maybenotquiteasheavy?

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Finished this one. Took a little longer, wasn't feeling well at the weekend.
    That's fantastic, you hit the nail on the head for sure, thanks a lot mate! Oh and don't sweat it, there was no rush, I hope you're feeling better by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogu View Post
    That's fantastic, you hit the nail on the head for sure, thanks a lot mate! Oh and don't sweat it, there was no rush, I hope you're feeling better by now.
    Thank you, yeah I'm a little better and nothing can keep me away from Photoshop again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post

Gear set: Set from armory please. Would rather not the weapon shown. I would also settle for blue t8 from ulduar. My prideful gladiator tabard in there aswell if possible.
    General colour scheme: Something death knight-y, but not frost. I play blood/unholy, so maybe those themes if you will
    Any extras: Creator's choice. I would like it to be cute or happy rather than angry or creepier even though I'm a death knight. Anything else is creator's choice

Claiming! This is riiiiight up my street ^^ I have a cute gnome DK too Will try and get it done today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Thank you, yeah I'm a little better and nothing can keep me away from Photoshop again.
    That's good to hear and yet again thanks for your work, awesome thread with all you talented people contributing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickj399 View Post
    Two week bump don't believe anyone claimed. Thanks
    Signature:
    Visible text: Thilyl
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: b.net /en/character/bloodscalp/Thilyl/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set on armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Kneeling
    General colour scheme: Paladin, bathed in yellow light but I want the silver and blue tints that match my armor as well if possible
    Any extras: Maybe the Symbol of the Knights of the Silver Hand in the background.

Couldn't post direct link to my armory

I believe this request hasn't been claimed yet. I'm claiming it then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toddy289 View Post
    Hey I've been looking for someone to make one for me for a really long time

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Gobberz
    GM of Ephixia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gobberz/simple
    Gear set: Kor'kron Dark Shaman set, No weapons to be showing and if possible Tabard of the Lightbringer to be included
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Slightly sidewards with face facing towards the front and a hand out as if it is charging a lightning bolt or Lava Burst.
    General colour scheme: If lightning is being used in the hands then a fiery aura around the shaman or if fire is being used in the hands a slightly static aura around him.
    Any extras: An ingame area with lightning strikes in the background. Also if possible could i have the fire elemental, earth elemental and (if possible) storm elemental with him, This would look awesome in their primal forms (Level 90 Talent versions that changes appearance) like https://awaitingthemuse.files.wordpr...s-fire-ele.png

Thanks in advance peps!
    Gobberz
    4 week BUMP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post

I loved doing this, so i hope you like it. My only worry is that i want too much happy cutesey? ><

edit: wow... purpley-green gnomes seems to be my style right? didn't see that until i posted ><

Quote Originally Posted by Cynide View Post

Yeah sure i'm down!

Just doing the final touches on my current wallpaper and i'll start with yours
    PMR
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-10-27 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    I loved doing this, so i hope you like it. My only worry is that i want too much happy cutesey? ><

edit: wow... purpley-green gnomes seems to be my style right? didn't see that until i posted ><
    Wow I love it <3

Can't wait to put it on when I get home, thank you so much and also thanks for doing it so quick!