Quote Originally Posted by Fignar View Post
    Love it <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    Fantastic work, thanks a lot.
    Sad thing I'm not allowed to have a signature here yet, image and credits will follow as soon as I can do it!
    yey! Happy you both like them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khosta View Post
    Hi

Signature / Avatar

Visible text
    Khosta hyjal

Armory link
    Khosta hyjal eu ,eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Khosta/advanced , "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." :'(

Gear set
    Priest Challeg gold mop ( no head)

General colour scheme
    Primary white, style light priest .

Thx !! Merci !! (fr)

BE Priest <3 Claiming

Finished! Hope you like it. Was experimenting a little.
    You can request again in a week. Enjoy!

guild forum size

mmoc size and avatars
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-08-13 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    Hi,

i got the following request.

Signature / Avatar

Visible text
    Character name "Krasserdudu" + Guild "Leopard with a Chainsaw"

Armory link
    eu.battle.net/wow/character/blackrock/Krasserdudu/

Gear set
    Challangemode MoP

Helm visible
    Yes

Your pose
    Nothing special

General colour scheme
    Colour scheme should match Druid and the Set

Any extras
    Maybe a full char and a close up version (which includes the shoulders)

thanks in advance =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBeautyGL View Post

I'll give this a try

Finished! I made a bunch of em' and I can make more color variations if you want other colors.
    Here is the transparent version and if you click it you can check out all the other versions
    (gray is transperent color here, just click them for full version) Enjoy!

These are all awesome! Thanks a tonne!

I'm not actually sure which one to use, lol. Might just do regular swap-abouts.

Deleted
    OMG !!!
    just beautiful !!
    Thank you !!

BeastyBeautyGL love <3
    Last edited by mmoc565adb2b8c; 2015-08-13 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    These are all awesome! Thanks a tonne!

I'm not actually sure which one to use, lol. Might just do regular swap-abouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khosta View Post
    OMG !!!
    just beautiful !!
    Thank you !!

BeastyBeautyGL love <3
    You are welcome ^^ Just happy you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi All,

Looking for a new sig

Signature:
    Visible text: Stridur
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idurr/advanced
    Gear set:Transmog set off the Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Just standing in middle looking straight
    General colour scheme: Something to match with my xmog which is the hunter challenge mode set.
    Any extras: The xmog shoulders I have blow fire from wolf mouth if that could be shown like fire about to come out.
    Thank you for takes this on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really looking for anything specific here but if anyone wants to maybe take a stab a a Pandaren Demon Hunter idea I'd love to see some concepts. The idea just seems really cool in my head regardless of lore. Hoping to catch Samwise himself on one of his late night twitter sprees and ask him if he'd doodle one sometime too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done.

Awesone, Thank you!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure how doable this would be, but I'll put it out there.

Signature / Avatar

Visible text: Awake. Preferably in a bolder text as opposed to something more fancy.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Awake/advanced

Gear set: Gear set from armory. T8 10m set, with WoD CMode Mace/Shield and Permafrost Cloak. See armory.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Here is the difficult part. I want to be shown using the defensive cast animation (the one while casting, not once the cast is complete) but maybe from a slanted top down view or from the side? Whatever would work best, not entirely sure.

General colour scheme: I would like light emanating from where the cast would be and fading to a blueish light towards the edges.

Any extras: Not sure if this will make it too busy, but having an imprint of clouds throughout the background of the screenshot where the character model is not.

I realize I am asking for a lot, if you think removing an aspect of it (maybe the casting part) would make it look better feel free to do so. You guys are the experts after all.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Hello! I haven't got a wallpaper of my Character with the new models so i might aswell ask if possible about

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Treann (No realm)
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reann/advanced
    Gear: Blackrock set (Transmog off the armory) (Also the belt isn't showing in the armory but it's the one with the knife and a scroll)
    No cloak, No helm, no tabard
    Pose: Swinging his weapon
    Colour scheme: Light Brownish and gray, kinda like the color of the Armor itself
    Extras: Have the character in a 3/4 body shot (I don't know if that's the correct term for that)

Thanks in advance
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Hello there!
    I've a request as I am starting off a youtube channel for gaming and because I have zero knowledge and I'm creative to be able to make my own graphics I was wondering if one of you lovely people could help me out? I'm looking for a youtube banner (I'm not sure on the size the banner needs to be to fit the requirements, something like 2560 x 1440 pixels?)

I'm after a banner which features the name "FugnukGaming" in the World of Warcraft logo font, same color if possible.
    As for the background I have a couple of ideas I shall let you decide which is best.
    1. A battleground theme from WoW to the left merged with an apocalyptic wasteland to the right with a couple of zombies with the name "FugnukGaming" in the middle with some sort of graphic around the text, to make it stand out from the scenery going on within the background.
    2. A carbon style background that fades into black with a couple of neon like graphics pref Razor Green, with some neon red going on, with the name "FugnukGaming" in the middle surrounded by something that'll make it stand out.
    3. I've run out of ideas! Feel free to add some of your own ideas that you'll think will make my poor ideas look great!

Any more information you need? Feel free to PM me

I look forward to seeing what you wonderful people can do for me Thank you!

Deleted
    I'm looking for both an avatar and a signature if possible.

Visible text: Yelana
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elana/advanced
    Gear set: I'm thinking using the 'farmer' transmog i have on currently
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Preference of what you think would work or look good
    General colour scheme: Anything goes, again i'll let you decide.
    Any extras: The thing is i would love an animal themed one if it's possible, doesn't even have to be animals it could be battle pets too. I think it would look awesome if i was there as a farmer with pigs and battle pets and things around me. It's hard to explain what i have pictured in my mind but im sure you'd probably design something better ^.^

Look forward to seeing what you guys come up with! Thanks in advance,

Yelana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Want a signature and a avatar

Visible text: Carterr - Sylvanas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Carterr/simple
    Gear set: The one I have on the armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Idle melee attack
    General colour scheme: Grey and blue, like my gear set
    Any extras: Nothing else.
    Last edited by TarzoEzio; 2015-08-14 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    plleeeeeeeeeease use the template
    sorry about that...fixed..:P Hopefully someone will look a few pages back and scoop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done.

Thank you so Much! Looks hot

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Wallpaper: Looking for a collage of games I love.
    Resolution: 3675 x 2175
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?)
    Images I'd like used: Vault boy (Piercing Strike, SpashDamage, and Center of Mass are my favorites) a Battletech mech (Warhammer, Marauder, Catapult are my tops), Half-Life, WW2 Tiger Tank, Muradin Bronzebeard, Karn from magic the gathering, TF2 level 3 sentry, Ziggs from LoL.
    General colour scheme: Blue and yellow
    Any extras: If there are any issues or questions, just go ahead and ask.

Also thank you for whoever is up too this.
    ...Bump...

Deleted
    2 week bump

Quote Originally Posted by haimo View Post
    Hello all,

i have a request for a Signature / streamoverlay. my priority would be the stream chat overlay.

they can be the same, only for the streamoverlay some transparant pieces sticking out would be really cool. (shoulder effect proc sticking out) idea?

Signature
    Visible text: Haimo
    Armory link: http:// eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Shadowfax/advanced

Gearset:
    Chest = Winter's Icy Embrace
    Shoulders = Shoulderpads of the Intruder gloves
    Belt = Relic Hunter's Cord
    Helm show yes = Helm of Assassination
    Goves = Gloves of the Stonereaper
    weapons 2x = Shard of Azzinoth
    Your pose: rogue sort of stealthy with the daggers showing.
    General colour scheme: something that wil match or compliment the color of the gear no prefrence.

Any extras: the shoulders have an animation. now the basic animation is pretty plane. but with some effects it would be really awsome if they are implemented
    Last edited by mmoc47ba3c2a80; 2015-08-20 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    ...Bump...
    hey
    I would love to make this for you, but trying to find good pngs for all of those characters is throwing me off.
    If you can find them all for me then please PM me and I'll do it for you.

Signature request pretty please :-) <3 and sorry in advance for the fact that I can't post links on the forums yet (had to break up the URL with spaces)

Signature:
    Visible text:
    (Character Name) "Shimato"
    (Guild) "<Asteria-Silvermoon>"

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    ht tp: //eu. battle . net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Shimato/advanced

Gear set: Tier 17 Mythic BRF - would like priority on making sure shoulders are visible and would be nice if some part of my transmog weapon could be worked in (Challenge warlord gold weapon (WoD) visible on my armory - although of course there'd be limitations on space etc. idm)

Helm visible: My initial thought would be no, but I would leave the decision to the designer if they think it would look better with

Your pose: Whatever looks best :-)

General colour scheme: Currently rocking a green-ish look in-game and would be nice to keep so it fits with Legion as well

Any extras: On the armory the green flames which pour from the shoulder item isn't visible, but it'd be super cool if this could be worked-in somehow, but I don't know if this is possible?

Hello, looking for a signature and avatar

Signature:
    Visible text: Bamsie
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amsie/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Flex pose, like this http://i.imgur.com/80RhlIc.jpg
    General colour scheme: Blue/red ish like my transmog, maybe some unholy green
    Any extras: I have faith in you guys awesome imagination and creativity

Regards
    Last edited by Xragul; 2015-08-14 at 12:16 PM.