Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

Have a lvl 80 Human Warrior called Leventhumps would like to have a sig showing my dual spec which is Fury/Prot a idea i had was to have them back to back with mobs on the edges with a gloomy type background just a idea

Quote Originally Posted by Leventhumps
    Have a lvl 80 Human Warrior called Leventhumps would like to have a sig showing my dual spec which is Fury/Prot a idea i had was to have them back to back with mobs on the edges with a gloomy type background just a idea
    fuck

off

Quote Originally Posted by _Carnifex_
    fuck

off
    i concurr

doing sigs, pm me! REQUISITE: you need to have contributed to the forums, at least 25 posts that are not trolling or useless ! Dont pm me unless you have helped the community.

PM Request:

10+ Year Old Account

PM Request:

Oh my! Just as I expected it to be<33, full of awesomeness! Thanks hun.<3
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted

PM Request:

holy smokes! legen...wait for it...dary!

thank you so very much

If anyone would like to take the time to create a custom desktop backround, please PM me. Will be very detailed ^.^

10+ Year Old Account

Can i ask for a female draenei elemental shaman signature (with avatar)?
    Charname: Ithra
    Server: Bloodhoof EU
    Guild: Primordial Fury
    A dark color scheme with some bright and light blue (lightning bolts) would be nice and ofc t10 items but without the head piece.
    Thanks in advance

Send pm
    No response from server

Been checking out these sigs for a long time and I really am impressed by the skill of these artists. So I figure it's time to man up and gather the guts to ask for one for myself.

Name: Grguch
    Guild: Veneratio
    Realm: Shadowsong (unnecessary I guess)
    Race: Orc
    Skin: Dark greyish green
    Hair: Semi-long and black running down the back
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...song&cn=Grguch

The pic: I was thinking something along the lines of this masterpiece

The gear could be Triumphant Hellscream's Plate with Bonebreaker Scepter and Neverending Winter. Maybe a little bit of blood smeared on the shield and mace and a very impassable, solid feeling to the whole thing.

I hope that's enough info, and thank you to whoever feels like picking this up

Edit as requested:
    Too vague eh? Alright. The coloring could all be grayish shades of brown much like the armor itself. For a backround, I'd prefer the character to take up most of the screen as in the example picture above, but perhaps a wall-like texture (ex. http://www.uniquetextures.com/textures/medium/01346.jpg) that fits the color scheme. It could be shrouded by a bit of fog/smoke. Mayhaps a fort or castle like structure if the wall idea is distasteful.

The character itself could be poised with his shield up covering the lower right quarter of the orc, with the mace held up before him in a defensive stance. The helmet linked above covers most of the face but the eyes do remain revealed so a squint in the eyes and eyebrows frowned in a "just try it" kind of expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    You talk of me as if I am a bad person yet there are rapists, burgers, murderers and various kinds of evil out there, but from the sound of it, I am the worst of the worst because I would take a virtual item in an online Video Game.

PM Request:

Hello there, and have to admit that awensome job! Allright, here comes mine.

Overall Theme: Dark Wilderness etc. Maybe a battleground or something.
    What I planned was Orc Male hunter ( mine character ) with tier 10 armor and cool Harakoa styled cat as companion. ( thou not possible in-game due BM's suckness :< ) And some random guys like DK and Priest besides me. ( if too complicated/tome consuming, then just put Hunter There with some kind of Beast menancing from Background)

Thanks in forehand!

Quote Originally Posted by squizle
    Can i ask for a female draenei elemental shaman signature (with avatar)?
    Charname: Ithra
    Server: Bloodhoof EU
    Guild: Primordial Fury
    A dark color scheme with some bright and light blue (lightning bolts) would be nice and ofc t10 items but without the head piece.
    Thanks in advance
    You need to put more effort into this request. Have a look at better requests.

Lol ill post again... someone should definitely give this a try, a nice change from regular lvl 80 sig's and wallpapers

Hey,

Im looking for a sick Signature AND/OR wallpaper for my comp.
    I dont care about my level 80's however my level 60 t2 + Thunderfury Rogue is what I want

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wolf&cn=Phatts

that is my armory. I would like something with a dark, perhaps smokey background. As well as just the word "Phatts" in deep red and dripping letters would be awesome. Using the colors of his armor would be awesome. Thunderfury of course should be incorperated into the wallpaper but isnt necessary in the signature if you cant fit it

This is open to anyone on here who does this stuff... ive seen alot of people's work and its all great
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

PM Banner Request:

@Phatts:
    Dude, you posted your request 2 days ago. Good gravy! Give people a chance to get to it. And stop bumping.

Thanks Safhira <3
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

PM Banner Request:

@Phatts:
    Dude, you posted your request 2 days ago. Good gravy! Give people a chance to get to it. And stop bumping.
    lol sorry... but i get SO excited when i see glorious artwork
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grguch
    Been checking out these sigs for a long time and I really am impressed by the skill of these artists. So I figure it's time to man up and gather the guts to ask for one for myself.

Name: Grguch
    Guild: Veneratio
    Realm: Shadowsong (unnecessary I guess)
    Race: Orc
    Skin: Dark greyish green
    Hair: Semi-long and black running down the back
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...song&cn=Grguch

The pic: I was thinking something along the lines of this masterpiece

The gear could be Triumphant Hellscream's Plate with Bonebreaker Scepter and Neverending Winter. Maybe a little bit of blood smeared on the shield and mace and a very impassable, solid feeling to the whole thing.

I hope that's enough info, and thank you to whoever feels like picking this up
    Your info is too vague, "a solid feel to the whole thing" means nothing because its not descriptive at all

PM Request:

Posting this again hoping to catch someones attention, Im looking for a wallpaper of my Warlock.

Name: Arioc
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Human
    Spec: Demonology
    Gear: Full t10 (T10.0) http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...r10warlock.jpg
    Design: I just want it to be kinda dark and warlocky dont really have any requests for the looks.
    Pet(optional): Felguard
    Size: 1440 by 900
    Weapon(optional): Nibelung (http://db.mmo-champion.com/static/im...nshots/873.jpg) If you want to include the staff you replace the Felgurad with the Val'kyr Guardian.
    Extra: I want a bit of text somewhere in the picture, and I want it to say "I see only darkness..."

Thx in advance!

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

I really appreciate the banner. Looks great! Only 1 thing
    The lich king helmet on the right side of malevolence looks a bit grainy on my computer... Not sure if this is intended or it's just my computer being dumb
    I absolutely love everything else though thanks again