10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Archangelion "Go with the light, but live in the shadows."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngelion/simple
    Gear set: Priest Tier 1 with Benediction (The staff)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Mounted on Baron Rivendare's Deathcharger
    General colour scheme: A nice balance of light and dark if at all possible. (Being a priest and all we have a mix of both )
    Any extras: Angelic style wings or something along those lines would be cool.

Much appreciated for all your hard work guys. It's awesome that you all take time out of your lives to do this for people

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Gødlike of the Shattered Sun
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B8dlike/simple (I'd like to be undead though, with no face features and spiky blue hair!
    Gear set: Mage Tier 3 with Atiesh
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Casting Will of the Forsaken
    General colour scheme: Frostfire!
    Any extras: Frostfire themed backround !

Thanks in Advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Requests are CLOSED again.

For whatever reason - even though I specifically posted -signature- requests, I got a ton of wallpaper requests.

I appreciate that you guys like them though!

I replied back to those I accepted, if I didn't I am very sorry! When I re-open I'll let you know. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Deleted
    I'm looking to do a few signatures to freshen up my Photoshop knowledge, so I'm going to open up my arms for some PM requests (I'll do a few tomorrow).

anyone fancy updating mine to T13 please

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ystra/advanced

Character Salystra
    Hair - Red to match the armor instead of my pink pigs
    Anypose and any colourfication of signature
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Wallpaper;
    Visible text: Dragonslayer Darknut
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Darknut/simple
    link to matching legs http://www.wowhead.com/item=28219
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: Xbow cocked in the air (similar to the female goblin auto attk animation: http://www.fantasygamesite.com/wow/goblin/hunter.php)
    Any extras: Can you place Darknut in the middle with Arcturis, Skoll on his left and Karoma, Ban'thalos on his right
    General colour scheme: something dark to match the Dragonslayer theme
    Last edited by Darknut; 2011-10-26 at 11:38 AM. Reason: typos

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops...nevermind! :-)
    Last edited by Isilrien; 2011-10-26 at 12:37 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    OK, Geek hasn't posted my wallpaper up here (he PM'ed it to me instead), and I'm betting it's cuz he doesn't want people to see how ridiculously good at wallpapers he is and be flooded with requests. Seriously good work Geek!!!

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    OK, Geek hasn't posted my wallpaper up here (she PM'ed it to me instead), and I'm betting it's cuz she doesn't want people to see how ridiculously good at wallpapers she is and be flooded with requests. Seriously good work Geek!!!

Edited with fixes
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-26 at 01:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    OK, Geek hasn't posted my wallpaper up here (he PM'ed it to me instead), and I'm betting it's cuz he doesn't want people to see how ridiculously good at wallpapers he is and be flooded with requests. Seriously good work Geek!!!

I just wanted to make sure that you liked it first since it's so far different than your initial request!

However, here's the wickedness:

Preview:

Larger: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...ya-d4dyedt.png

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I just wanted to make sure that you liked it first since it's so far different than your initial request!

However, here's the wickedness:

Larger: http://www.deviantart.com/download/2...ya-d4dyedt.png
    Love it! Absolutely stunning work as usual
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Thanks very much for your great knowledge.

I know bumps are typically a no go, but my post was almost twenty pages back, and I feel as though I have been left in the dust. If this hasn't been long enough, then by all means, mod-edit this out

Quote Originally Posted by Critcryin View Post
    I know bumps are typically a no go, but my post was almost twenty pages back, and I feel as though I have been left in the dust. If this hasn't been long enough, then by all means, mod-edit this out
    If you've waited two one week, you're free to repost your request. I'm updating the rules to clarify this change (and it was a much needed one, honestly).

Note: This doesn't include bumps though. I'm wording the first post in a certain way, so that if the user specifically bumps, we'll know if they haven't waited the cooldown right off the bat (since they wouldn't have read it!).

Note x2: If you repost within the two one week cooldown, your post will be deleted by a Moderator. :3

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    6. For the love of the Naaru: Do not bump your posts.
    I understand it is not easy waiting for your request to be picked up while you see so many other creations being made around you, but bumping your post is NOT the way to go. It will only clutter and explode the thread, and it will not make your request go any faster. Should you see your post drown in the sea of pages, please send a kind and polite PM to one of the people working on other requests. Obviously, there is no need to spam us, so one PM to one person will do. If you see other people bumping their post for no legitimate reason, use the report function. For more information on bumping posts, please read the forum FAQ. Please do note though, that requests can be reposted, but on a one week cooldown (see question 7 for more information about this).

7. Signature requesting cooldown: One week. - (For skipped posts and re-requests).
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't pick a signature maker's interest). Since we need to regulate the income of requests, there is a one week cooldown for reposts. No bumps are allowed (and although they're two different words for what is the same action, I'm emphasising on it to differentiate between those that read the first post and those that didn't, and this makes indentifying the offenders much easier).

- We also have had certain cases of people requesting signatures, getting them made, and then one or two days later, the individual is requesting a brand new one. The artist in question put their time and effort into making your signature. Asking for a brand new one, for something that you knew was eventually going to happen, is extremely rude. This includes faction changes, race changes, name changes, main character changes, and smaller changes (like changing an armor set or weapon). There's also a one week cooldown for re-requests.

Please abide by this, because it is fair upon signature makers this way, and results in a controlled flow of requests, or the signature makers themselves not feeling as if their time has been wasted. If you are seen requesting a new signature in this thread before the cooldown is up, your request shall be ignored and/or deleted by a Moderator.
    Rules have been changed/updated. Reposts are allowed; bumps are not. See the bold bracketed text for clarification.

Editx2: Changed to a one week cooldown. Two weeks was far too long.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-10-26 at 10:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks great Elyaan!

Just on a side note, using the template in the first post when posting your request/re-request is always a good thing since it is a great way of giving the artists the info they need. Usually making it more likely to catch someones interest and getting picked up
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2011-10-26 at 10:51 AM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Love it...looks awesome!

Quick question:

I'm playing around quite a bit with WMV & PS, making some stuff. I was wondering if maybe I have an out-dated version of WMV? I don't think so, but I'm not entirely sure. There's supposed to be moonkin forms in there, right? All I am able to find is the baby moonkin (pet) models. Where can I find moonkin form in WMV or is there another way people get them for signature purposes?

Side question:
    To get T13, you just load the PTR, right? I get an error when doing so, doesn't want to load it. Any ideas?
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    You find the moonkin form under Creatures --> Druidowlbear. Most druid forms is named something like Druid(_____).

As for the PTR, I have no idea. I haven't played wow for nearly two years now, so I'm not bothered with it. I think Elyaan have posted it quite a few times so try and dig it up between the 1629 pages in this thread.

- Soko