Quote Originally Posted by Jenny the Ginger View Post
    I hope you had a little fun while working on it =)
    You're very welcome And if we didn't enjoy we wouldn't be making them, though like everyone else crafty and artsy I'm never perfectly happy with outcome lol Glad you like it though \o/

Next wallpaper and sig for Aurelíus Karazhan EU
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Wallpaper for Aniston: I went with weapons on the ground since she looked cluttered with everything equipped. You wanted something calm, so that was my inspiration. You didn't mention if you want character's name included so I didn't, but let me know if you want it - I can add it in.

Dunno why it views quite small on Deviant, but if you download it (link on the right hand side) it's correct size.
    Very nice I love the effects you used.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post

I hope this is what you were looking for!
    Looks great!

Thank you so very much, I appreciate your hard work!

Deleted
    Easy to see how fast I'm losing my touch with the signatures and wallpapers since I haven't been able to do any in what.. About two months or so? I decided to pick it up today and fiddle around with an older WMV-shot I did of my druid (again.. I manage to get the best poses for her!). I've been downloading new brushes here and there and I tried a few new tricks as well. Not sure if this is a way I want to go for signatures, but hey! It was fun to try and do something after a long break! And yes, this feels like a long break to me.

DAMN YOU SCHOOL LAPTOP FOR NOT WORKING AND NOT LETTING ME USE WMV! *shakes her fist in the air*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Easy to see how fast I'm losing my touch with the signatures and wallpapers since I haven't been able to do any in what.
    I love it Aveline, I hope we see more of your stuff soon! <3

I love amber troll female eyes and blue orc female eyes, I wish they'd put them on everything!

----------
    PMR:

As a general rule of thumb I usually hate my own work, but I actually like this one.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-02-13 at 04:25 PM.

Signature:
    Visible text: Alyxxal / US-Malorne
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yxxal/advanced
    Gear set: T10 Heroic DK set with Heroic Glorenzelg
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Artist Choice
    General colour scheme: Redish (optimally artist choice)
    Any extras: None

Thanks.
    Last edited by Gren2010; 2012-03-11 at 08:06 PM.

^done by CrazyTaco^
    Characters:Shirei||Alimonee||Adamaro||Velyssaval||Alyxxal||Shinafae

Deleted

I love amber troll female eyes and blue orc female eyes, I wish they'd put them on everything!

----------
    PMR:

As a general rule of thumb I usually hate my own work, but I actually like this one.
    Massive thanks for this Rivellana, really awesome. Keep up the great work!

Deleted
    PHP Code:
    [PHP]Originally Posted by Desci  
    (Third time posting thisUnfortunately nobody has claimed it yet ); hoping someone will this time. )

Looking for a Wallpaper

Wallpaper
    :

Resolution1600 x 900

Visible text
    Descicrater Vox Radix

Armory link
    /Facial screenshothttp://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...icrater/simple

Helm visibleNo

Your pose
    Attack stance

Gear Set
    Heroic 25m T10 Set wPurple trophy tabard of the Illidari and Warglaives from Illidan.

General colour schemeSame as the gearGreen and red.

Any extrasMaybe something ominous in the backround... Illidan himself maybe?

It would be incredible if someone could do this for meThanks (: 
    ill pick this up. also working on one for annelot atm so i wont get close to starting this until late sat/sunday[/PHP]

sorry for the dalay in this. just crazy busy in work. will get on it asap.

I would love a Signature.
    Visible text: Name and Guild
    Name: Sam
    Guild: Aphotic
    Region: NA
    Character: imgur.com/a/pX2sw
    General Color Scheme: Very Bright (Blue)
    I cant give armory because it is for TERA.
    Last edited by pegy; 2012-02-13 at 07:48 PM.

wallpaper: (dual toon)
    Resolution: It's an oddly sized resolution, 1440x900 (or something around this size is fine)
    Visible text: Bloodknyte, Âelir
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...knyte/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...2elir/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin: T2 (judgment set), using ward of the red widow and the Sun Eater (sword); Priest: t13 normal
    Helm visible: yes for both
    Your pose: Paladin: Pally: attacking; Priest: casting
    General colour scheme: something fitting a paladin, or fitting the gear, your call
    bumping this request, i've pretty much given up on getting multiples of the aspects, since it appears no one is wanting to make them once someone else has made one.

also, i've changed the above request a bit, and am posting another edited request below

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: It's an oddly sized resolution, 1440x900 (or something around this size is fine)
    Visible text: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AB/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...2elir/advanced
    Gear set: Rogue in t2 (bloodfang) with Cursed Vision of Sargeras and if weapons are shown, the transmog on the weapons i have is fine
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Rogue in stealth (either idle or moving is fine, and whether or not weapons are drawn is up to you)
    General colour scheme: see below

a concept for one of my wallpaper requests struck me while watching some gossip girl and i heard this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_AyjjBAV8c
    this request was originally for priest/rogue, but because of the song, i decided to move the priest into the paladin wallpaper above, and give the rogue its own wallpaper that's themed with the song in mind. i hope someone can do this, as it would be really awesome. if you want o include more of the lyrics than just what is specified in the visible text part of the template, then by all means, go ahead.

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pegy View Post
    I would love a Signature.
    Visible text: Name and Guild
    Name: Sam
    Guild: Aphotic
    Character: imgur.com/a/pX2sw
    General Color Scheme: Very Bright (Blue)
    You need to include at least your character and server/region if you can't provide an armory link or this won't get picked up.

Name: Fuufighter
    Guild: Stardust
    Realm: Stormrage
    Race/Class: Female Dranaei ShadowPriest

Im a big fan of the new T13 Tier w/ helm shown.
    Looking for something that goes w/ the T13 colors and feel. i'd like to have the shadowspec feel as well, but the new "glyphed" look where it isnt so dark. Any other questions, please let me know! Cant wait to see what you artists come up with!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzlekin View Post
    Visible text: "The apocalypse is nigh, the stars will fall." with my toons name, Fizzlekin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Can't post a url, but my toons name is Fizzlekin on the US server Spinebreaker. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
    Gear set: T13 Heroic
    Helm visible: Nope
    Your pose: Would prefer out of moonkin form. No preference on pose.
    General colour scheme: Red with a little orange to go with the druid aspect.
    Any extras: I'm really not that most creative person on the planet, so maybe a little space effect with stars falling.

Thank your very much if someone has time to create this. I know I wasn't very specific, but anything is better than nothing. I see there a lot of requests, so don't want to have too much time required.
    It's been longer than a week so I thought I would try again. Appreciate it if anyone could pick this up.

Deleted

Awwh, thanks Riv! <3

A funny thing I noticed.. When you look at the druid siggy I did and the signature of my shammy you did close-by they look a bit like counterparts. Might be just me, but I think they'd make a nice dual-siggy too!

Also I just loved the shammy signature you made! Loved the colors, and you got the wolf-effect from the shoulders to show off nicely!

----

Just finished Mass Effect 2 and I admit that I'm a huge Garrus fangirl.. Since he survived the suicide mission beside me I thought I'd celebrate the playthrough (and survival) by trying to do a Garrus signature. I think it turned out pretty nice! Was fun to do something else than a WoW-signature (even though I miss doing them too!).

Quote Originally Posted by dieball View Post
    Name: Fuufighter
    Guild: Stardust
    Realm: Stormrage
    Race/Class: Female Dranaei ShadowPriest

Im a big fan of the new T13 Tier w/ helm shown.
    Looking for something that goes w/ the T13 colors and feel. i'd like to have the shadowspec feel as well, but the new "glyphed" look where it isnt so dark. Any other questions, please let me know! Cant wait to see what you artists come up with!!
    Use the template found in the first post.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm still in California with no Photoshop, but I wanted to stop in and tell all my fellow artists HI! And happy early Valentine's Day!

Also - Rivellana - your work is getting downright amazing. Jeez. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Also I just loved the shammy signature you made! Loved the colors, and you got the wolf-effect from the shoulders to show off nicely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Also - Rivellana - your work is getting downright amazing. Jeez. <3
    Thank you two, you're extremely sweet!

Geek I hope you're enjoying your time with your friend out there, won't be long and you'll be back to the grind. :P

I'm trying to find out if I can get a graphics tablet and have been looking through a ton of deviantart stuff including tutorials lately so I can try to learn how to color better. I'm going to try to branch out a bit from sigs and hopefully it'll help me get better at sigs too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows how to do the legendary wings (rogue) in WMV?

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Deleted
    Signature:

Visible Text: "Lunsh" "Legacy" AND/OR mentioning "TwinkInfo"
    Armory Link/Facial: No decent screenshots available that are worth posting, don't think a generic one of my character will help either as i'm not too comtorble with how she looks, Any face from a female undead would be perfect for this.
    Gear Set: I would like to be wearing Tier 2, aka transendance weilding the staff benediction
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Your Pose: Casting resserection on a nearby dead ally, having the animation of a nearby dead corpse being resserected would be a bonus, if any class is easily done a troll druid would be an appropriate pick for this
    General Color: White, orange, Yellow, any color that has a light presence but still makes important objects stand out.

Thanks

Feel free to take your time and get back to me whenever you can, even if it's just to clarify some of the details.