Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonRep View Post
    oops my mistake! panda shaman and human paladin!
    Make sure to edit your previous post so people don't get confused

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Make sure to edit your previous post so people don't get confused
    Fixed! Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicate View Post
    Sorry for taking a while to do this. Got caught up in some things. But I hope this is to your liking!
    :O Amazing! Thank you very much for doing this Looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    amazing!! thanks so much!
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post

Can I have any feedback on my new signature ? , never gotten any feedback from u guys :/ <.< would be so cool !
    Love the colours in your new signature

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I know you said you liked the blue theme that Ely went with for your sig so I tried to carry that over to this request as well. I also added a dagger that matched the color scheme of the gear.

*snip gorgeous blue image*
    Love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Productive, heh, maybe everyone else

First http://i.imgur.com/BVdM2.png

It's been 5 hours lol.

I guess this sums me up link
    OK - so now you've teased us with a couple of panels - get to it and finish the wallpaper!!!! Looking great so far
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    OK - so now you've teased us with a couple of panels - get to it and finish the wallpaper!!!! Looking great so far
    Right after I posted I went to workout and I'm just back, gotta shower first and I take ageeeeeeeesssssss in the shower, IDK what panel to do next, I want to do a rogue just like i4ni and Ely did for me, but I'm afraid I'll fail miserably, maybe I'll do my paladin..

10+ Year Old Account

Claimed earlier for Knightmare and done - hope it's how you imagined

PS - Gorgeous wallpaper Ely <3
    Beautiful, thank you so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

I hope that is blue and rune-y enough for you. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Beautiful, thank you so much!
    You are very welcome

PS - did you realise you have a little pink invader in your avatar???? haha
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    You are very welcome

GOGO Pinkie Pie ! ....I mean what is that ?

Quick question about the Cooldowns, If I just got a signature made, do I have to wait two months before requesting a twich layout (assuming those are allowed again since the new layout is post beta)
    Last edited by Bukowskaii; 2013-01-16 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are very welcome

Heh, Pinkie Pie is sort of a running gag I try to do with my avatars. While I do consider myself part of the MLP fandom, I never really considered showing it in my avatar/sig until I saw someone try to use another person's MLP signature against him in a completely unrelated argument. It was just one of the most stupid and unrelated insults I've ever seen someone use in an argument, so out of annoyance and spite, I decided to put an MLP-related image somewhere in my avatar. I figured that using fourth-wall-breaking Pinkie Pie would make the most sense. I'm also going to try to put a santa hat on top the Shado-pan helm for the next time the holidays come around.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Heh, Pinkie Pie is sort of a running gag I try to do with my avatars. While I do consider myself part of the MLP fandom, I never really considered showing it in my avatar/sig until I saw someone try to use another person's MLP signature against him in a completely unrelated argument. It was just one of the most stupid and unrelated insults I've ever seen someone use in an argument, so out of annoyance and spite, I decided to put an MLP-related image somewhere in my avatar. I figured that using fourth-wall-breaking Pinkie Pie would make the most sense. I'm also going to try to put a santa hat on top the Shado-pan helm for the next time the holidays come around.
    Aha - that explains it then
    If you need any help with the santa hat nearer the time give me a shout
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hey guys! I love your works, and i was hoping to get a forum sig and avatar pretty please!

Visible text: "Yhin, Master of the Ways" and my guild name underneath it if it doesnt look too messy "Crímson" (dont forget that accented "í" ;D)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...od/Yhin/simple

Gear set: The transmog gear im currently using please!

Helm visible: Yes, eyepatches are cool

Your pose: Artists choice!

General colour scheme: purpley / bluey / red. I will leave it to the artists creative genius

Any extras: Possibly a Xuen in the background, maybe some spinning fire blossoms? I leave it in your very capable hands

Thanks very much in advance! /love

10+ Year Old Account
    Request for a friend:

Click for full-size:

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request:

I hope that is blue and rune-y enough for you. :3
    Geekissexy.... I am very very.... AMAZED BY THIS! This signature is exactly what I had in mind!!!! I had no idea you would even get the runes in!!! I am gonna put this signature in the second I get on my computer. (Phone now) thank you soooo much!! I am still very surprised you were able to incorporate the runes! That takes some talent!!
    \

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    Geekissexy.... I am very very.... AMAZED BY THIS! This signature is exactly what I had in mind!!!! I had no idea you would even get the runes in!!! I am gonna put this signature in the second I get on my computer. (Phone now) thank you soooo much!! I am still very surprised you were able to incorporate the runes! That takes some talent!!
    You're very welcome I'm glad you are pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowskaii View Post
    Quick question about the Cooldowns, If I just got a signature made, do I have to wait two months before requesting a twich layout (assuming those are allowed again since the new layout is post beta)
    No. The cooldown is a standard week for the same, unclaimed request, and if you've got your request fulfilled and want a new one, then you have to endure the heftier cooldown. Since your two requests are unrelated, go ahead and post the Twitch one. Although, it's a very slim chance that it'll get picked up because of the whole layout change.

P.S. Geekissexy.. nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Although, it's a very slim chance that it'll get picked up because of the whole layout change.
    Haven't they finalized the new layout? I know my twitch page goes directly to the new one when loaded...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowskaii View Post
    Haven't they finalized the new layout? I know my twitch page goes directly to the new one when loaded...
    Nope. It says "A new channel page is coming. Start using the beta now!" at the top. I'm still using the old layout because I dislike the new one.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Nope. It says "A new channel page is coming. Start using the beta now!" at the top. I'm still using the old layout because I dislike the new one.
    Ah, well if that's the case I won't bother until its finalized.