Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Withdrawing all my requests. Closed my deviantart. I've lost interest in this, sorry guys
    Oh no And I've only wrote down that I love your work only a few like days(?) ago.
    Hope you find another hobby which will make you happy Take care.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nouway View Post
    Thats what I was thinking about! I would like to ask for 2 adjusts, if possible:

1- Can you "invert" the background color? the "black side" seems to blend with my character's clothes and features, hiding some of the details
    2- I'm missing my monocle!! Is it possible to keep it aside the top hat?

I appreciate your effort on doing this, thank you very much!
    You just received an pm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zulmagi View Post
    Request from a friend.

Visible Text: Peachës, The Beloved
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ABs/advanced
    Gear Set: Current xmog gear
    Helm Visible: Yes, please.
    Cloak Visible: Please no.
    Pose: I am open to anything that floats your boat creatively- freedom! Specials: I'd like to continue with the "theme" of my xmog- pink/purple, gold, cyan, green, sparkles... I collect Care Bears in real life so anything shiny and sparkly is epic for me. I chose the shoulders and weapon xmog that I have because they seem very druid-ey to me with the growing flowers etc.

I believe she is looking for a forum signature, avatar and Facebook cover.

Thanks again everyone!
    I'll claim this. Though I am not sure on the FB cover, I usually only do signatures.. What would the size for that be?

Might take a few days, I'm a bit busy - but with some luck I might have it done pretty soon

Update: Signature and avatar done

I didn't make an MMOC sized one since I'm assuming she doesn't have one. I hope she likes it, please let me know what she thinks of it I'll see if I can do the FB banner as well but no promises yet - and it might take a few days.

Signature:

Ps: I couldn't do the ë in her name, it always messes up the font for me :/ I hope she doesn't mind!
    Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-09-11 at 07:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    I'll claim this. Though I am not sure on the FB cover, I usually only do signatures.. What would the size for that be?

Might take a few days, I'm a bit busy - but with some luck I might have it done pretty soon
    Cover photos are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall. Also this might help for some other dimensions: http://www.jonloomer.com/wp-content/...ew_layers3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Withdrawing all my requests. Closed my deviantart. I've lost interest in this, sorry guys
    *hugs you tight*
    I'm contemplating not going back to DA either.
    Far too much childish bullshit, and lying for my taste.

If you'd like to keep in touch outside of here, then PM me and I can give you my email or Facebook info
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-09-11 at 08:27 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Holy fuck that's awesome Sillense, tyvm <3 =)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post

Update: Signature and avatar done

I didn't make an MMOC sized one since I'm assuming she doesn't have one. I hope she likes it, please let me know what she thinks of it I'll see if I can do the FB banner as well but no promises yet - and it might take a few days.

Signature:

Ps: I couldn't do the ë in her name, it always messes up the font for me :/ I hope she doesn't mind!

Yoni, thank you so much for your work. She is quite happy with the way it came out and asked me to pass along her thanks. Facebook cover would be awesome but she is in no hurry at all. Keep up the great work and thanks again : )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xdenek View Post
    Hi

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like "Steve" on there. Just "Steve".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Human Male wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Helm visible: Yes on both, "wings displayed on lock"
    Your pose: No preference
    General colour scheme: Blue for Paladin, Red for Lock
    Any extras: Creative licence!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: Steve - Vis Unita Fortior
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'd really like two chars on there - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jés/simple and eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ormoran/simple
    Gear set: This is where it gets challenging, Warlock wearing T6 and the Paladin as a Human Male wearing T3 with Thunderfury and Sapphiron's Right Eye - it is all equipped on armory but as a Tauren.
    Helm visible: Yes on both, "wings displayed on lock"
    Your pose: The Thunderfury and Eye prominently displayed on Pala, no preference for warlock, but wings displayed.
    General colour scheme: Blue for Paladin, Red for Lock
    Any extras: Creative licence!

I really really really appreciate whoever picks this up. May you bathe in Holy Light forever. I am an old member here, from Vanilla times but lost my old account eons ago and cannot recover it :<
    One week bump.

Damn you, Steve!! /shakesfist

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Hi ^^ I would like to request an out of the norm sig please if it's at all possible. I would love a final fantasy realm reborn sig if anyone is feeling up to it. Its for my guild site.I cut these two out so whichever, i think they need a clean up around the edges since i forgot to do it.

Signature And Avatar:

Visible text:Character Name - Laeriel /Guild Name - Zenith

Size: Its for a non mmo, size can be as big as you like, no restrictions

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Render Render 2

Pose: Just a head/shoulder shot

Colour / Extras: Kinda ice bluey colour with lots of shiny sparkly stuff ^^

If anyone is able to pick this up i'd be eternally grateful <3
    Last edited by mmocdd70fd9494; 2013-09-21 at 06:46 PM.

PM request for signatures and Facebook banner - not for MMOC:

Just to let people know - I'm working my way through my queue. If you are waiting, I will work as fast as I can without compromising the results
    (If you are thinking of sending a PM request, the wait time is approximately 10days to 2 weeks at the moment.)
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    Cover photos are 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall. Also this might help for some other dimensions: http://www.jonloomer.com/wp-content/...ew_layers3.jpg
    Thank you! That's very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by zulmagi View Post
    Yoni, thank you so much for your work. She is quite happy with the way it came out and asked me to pass along her thanks. Facebook cover would be awesome but she is in no hurry at all. Keep up the great work and thanks again : )
    I'm glad she likes it!

Another PM request (not for MMOC):

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    PM request for RoughJustice
    He wants something like this link to image

MMO SIG

Signature/Avatar request!

Okay, I'm still a little new around here, don't need to push the luck TOO much, but I'm gonna toss up a request for myself and a friend's character and see what happens. Just couldn't resist any longer. Been meaning to do this for a long time, so yeah. =o)

For me:

Visible text: Movara Raintotem, of the Earthen Ring(optional if it takes too much real estate)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Since I can't seem to post links yet, Movara on Silver Hand-US
    Gear set: What I'm wearing right now on the Armory, though I'll leave it up to the artist if they want to use the Shado-Pan helm with a Tauren or the Earthfury headpiece. No tabard.
    Helm visible: Yep.
    Your pose: If using the Shado-Pan helm, something that gives an eye shot, for that serious glint that says "fierce". I had a screenshot to go along with this detail, can try PMing if desired.
    General colour scheme: Definitely a big preference to blue, and Mo did get his start as a healer primarily 'n has an affinity to water spirits, so that's fitting.
    Any extras: Actually thinking of a Tauren water totem mixed in, or fire.

And for my friend:

Visible text: Talkai, Hand of A'dal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:The character is Talkai on Bloodhoof-US.
    Gear set: What he's wearing on the Armory will do smashingly, though T14 green shoulders are optional if they look better than the current piece. I trust your judgement!
    Your pose: Either the current pose on the armory or that big adorable grin at the end of the /nod emote.
    General colour scheme: He's a fire mage and he's wearing green mage T14 pieces that stand out, those should contrast well with some orange and reds.
    Any extras: He tends to keep his wolvar pup handy, so I can't help imagining the pup peeking out from a corner of the sig in a mini-photobomb.

Thanks for reading! <3
    Last edited by RJTremor; 2013-09-15 at 08:29 PM.

PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Closing my requests for the moment - will probably reopen once I've caught up a bit
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-09-13 at 07:56 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Total Size: 2560 X 423 px
    Safe Area (Always visible): 1546 X 423 px Centered on the image

This is for my Channel Art on YouTube.

Ideally I'd like it to have a mix of gold and red (Marine Corps colors) with an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor (EGA) on the right side of the 'Safe Area'. On the left I'd like it to say TwoNineMarine (in the safe area) in a good color that stands out against the red/gold. No real preference as to what color as long as it makes sense.

The font isn't very important but I'd like it to stand out without being crazy.

I can't post pics yet but I'd love to have it where TwoNineMarine is on the top left of the safe area with Semper Fidelis below it but indented to the right a bit and the EGA to the right of both of those centered on the right side of the safe area.
    Almost three week bump!!!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Awesome job shyama. Love it. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    5 week bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Claimed I know you are really patient and bumping every week .
    Are you still working on this? I'm not trying to rush you, just wanted to make sure that I haven't missed it being posted =)

You're very welcome Happy that you like it
    Requests CLOSED