The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Request: Vigilate - > TYPE: Beta

I haven't finished it yet I need to add the text but I don't see why not put this as a preview

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Request: Vigilate - > TYPE: Beta

I haven't finished it yet I need to add the text but I don't see why not put this as a preview

Thanks for working on the sig!

Really love some of the work on here, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a chat box overlay for twitch?

What you want for your page: A basic chat box overlay, something around 450x200 or similar.
    Visible text: "Nitrous" as main text with perhaps "Obscure Reference" (guild name) in smaller font.
    Logo/Character: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Nitrouss/simple I would like to use that model with the default armory pose and current transmog (without cloak or helm please )
    General colour scheme: This is really up to you but I was thinking maybe a blue scheme to match the xmog.
    Specifics/Extras: No other preferences, be as creative as you'd like, I'm sure I'll love the outcome!

Thank you so much!

Deleted
    Anyone know the link for the modelviewer that works with current content. Cant find an update and mine doesnt have the mop models/gear. been a while since i last used it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    For each armour piece, search for Martin Fury and then manually scroll through to find the right ones - you can select the item type to cut down on number to look through. Or find the items on Wowhead and use their item numbers which are the last part of the page address in your browser address bar. If they aren't there then, I'm out of ideas apart from going through the process of re-linking WMV to your up to date WoW. Good luck with finding them
    Hi Shy and thank you for the message Nothing new unfortunately - the list is still veeery long to find the right armor piece. And the new numbers on wowhead aren't working for me. Thank you very much anyway

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone picked this up? It was posted a few days ago and I'm not quite sure, anyhow this was pm-ed to me so I'll claim this now:

"Signature & Avatar Picture
    Visible text: Character name: Héx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Héx
    Gear set: Shaman T15 HC or T16 (as that will be the new content).
    Helm visible: Helm visable but if you like Troll faces, then go with that
    Your pose: I'll let you decide. I don't wish to be picky yet still wish to see your art shine through
    General colour scheme: Blue/Greens? (Restoration Themed Colours?) I'm not too picky!
    Any extras: Any "water shield" type effect would be a plus! Something that clearly identifies me as a Restoration Shaman

Thanks to anyone that even puts a few seconds into doing this for me!"
    Edit: (mmo-size)
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-09-16 at 12:04 PM. Reason: added sig

Deleted
    Seeing as i cant find the models i want gonna hope you guys have access to them :P (mainly one piece!)

Visible text: Char name (Abagah. only the A capitalized please unless font dictates) Guild name (smaller font than char name)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Abagah/simple
    Gear set: Full sanctified Frost whitch set (the blue one please) except the helm which is T14? (Hood of Dark Dreams model)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Some sort of attack pose or a running pose/ combat
    General colour scheme: something that fits round the gear. blueish i guess ( i play enhancement so play of the theme if you wish)
    Any extras: Would like my ghost wolves visible/part visible in some sort of role. maybe charging behind/aside the toon? Something lightningy going on if possible too.

Thanks to anyone who does this for me.

If possible would like an mmo and non mmo sig with an avatar (avatar as you wish)

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    5 Week Bump

Edit: Here is the Armory link
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wkeye/advanced
    I'll claim this one

Thanks Yoni for the signature!
    RDRUID: Radfox

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Anyone know the link for the modelviewer that works with current content. Cant find an update and mine doesnt have the mop models/gear. been a while since i last used it
    The new ones should exist.
    First go File>Discovery item. Discovery item has to be greyed out.
    Now that its done, press on where you want the new gear on and put in the search field "item" and there will be item <Number>.
    To make it more simple untick cloth, plate etc that you dont need and start searching for the item.
    Got anymore questions you can PM me. Hope i made it understandable:P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    Hi folks, I'd like to request a guild banner for our new website.

Website Banner:
    Size: 1026x190 is the container. See the top of the site (http://www.sophoslothar.com)
    Visible text: Our guild name "Sophos" should be the biggest part. In a lower corner, Alliance - Lothar (US) would be nice.
    Logo: http://imgur.com/78sbIBz That is our current placeholder banner for an older version of our site. You don't have to use it directly (probably shouldn't), but a similar style of text (Ancient Greek style?) would be nice to keep. (http://imgur.com/78sbIBz)
    General colour scheme: The site is using green and black, we'd like to keep that feel.
    Specifics: Other considerations for look and feel... Shadowmoon? Again, keeping with the green and black.

If it's not too much trouble to provide a couple resolution variations, we'd like to use it to cover our chat boxes when we stream, or use it in video openings. (Just the banner is fine too, I know you guys are doing this for free)

Thanks!
    Two Week Bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    The new ones should exist.
    First go File>Discovery item. Discovery item has to be greyed out.
    Now that its done, press on where you want the new gear on and put in the search field "item" and there will be item <Number>.
    To make it more simple untick cloth, plate etc that you dont need and start searching for the item.
    Got anymore questions you can PM me. Hope i made it understandable:P
    aha it worked. Thanks
    The only problem i am having is that the shoulders randomly change size to super small on different poses. guess its a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    aha it worked. Thanks
    The only problem i am having is that the shoulders randomly change size to super small on different poses. guess its a bug
    That is an orc problem.
    Got to view>Show model control.
    From there on there should be a drop list and you can select L shoulder or R shoulder and there you can adjust size. When the orc is "standing" the shoulders are normal whenever he does another pose it will shrink so once you change the size on "Stand" they will be really huge but once you change stance again they will become smalller to the size you adjusted them to.

Hi folks, I'd like to request a guild banner for our new website.

Website Banner:
    Size: 1026x190 is the container. See the top of the site (http://www.sophoslothar.com)
    Visible text: Our guild name "Sophos" should be the biggest part. In a lower corner, Alliance - Lothar (US) would be nice.
    Logo: http://imgur.com/78sbIBz That is our current placeholder banner for an older version of our site. You don't have to use it directly (probably shouldn't), but a similar style of text (Ancient Greek style?) would be nice to keep. (http://imgur.com/78sbIBz)
    General colour scheme: The site is using green and black, we'd like to keep that feel.
    Specifics: Other considerations for look and feel... Shadowmoon? Again, keeping with the green and black.

If it's not too much trouble to provide a couple resolution variations, we'd like to use it to cover our chat boxes when we stream, or use it in video openings. (Just the banner is fine too, I know you guys are doing this for free)

Thanks!
    Claimed!
    Website banner

Chat overlay

Last edited by banan163; 2013-09-15 at 03:29 PM.

Deleted
    That is an orc problem.
    From there on there should be a drop list and you can select L shoulder or R shoulder and there you can adjust size. When the orc is "standing" the shoulders are normal whenever he does another pose it will shrink so once you change the size on "Stand" they will be really huge but once you change stance again they will become smalller to the size you adjusted them to.

Claimed!

thanks. cant find the shoulder option in list but wil look agian later once my head is less fried

15+ Year Old Account
    That is an orc problem.

Claimed!
    Website banner

Chat overlay
    Wow. That is perfect. A huge thank you from my entire guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    Wow. That is perfect. A huge thank you from my entire guild!
    Really glad you guys liked it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    I like it! However, when I try to put the BG image on, it says that it is to big, I'm not sure if I am putting it on wrong or if it needs to be resized to a smaller size =/
    FIXED I am sorry I was offline for 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature
    Visible text: Just toon name (Lindsy)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...indsy/advanced
    Gear set: T16 Normal
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: The monk meditate pose
    General colour scheme: Green mist (mistweaver monk syle)
    Any extras: Anything the artist thinks to add and make it look cooler

Thanks in advance!
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Quote Originally Posted by iKrow View Post
    Signature
    Visible text: "Krow" is plenty
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Krow/advanced
    Gear set: Armory set is fine
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting Penance would be too cool.
    General colour scheme: Priesty colors? I'm not very creative.
    Any extras: As I said, not very creative, just want something simple and cool.
    Week and a half bump.

Signature Request

Visible text: Zalavaaris
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avaaris/simple
    Gear set: dk challenge mode set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Melee Swing
    General colour scheme: Dk blue with ice please
    Any extras: an icc drake and the legendary dps proc included somehow would be awesome!

Thank you very much to whom ever spends the time to make this for me!
    Last edited by Zalavaaris; 2013-09-15 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QuasarLeginan View Post
    Yes this is lovely. Thank you so much.
    You're welcome

And some PM requests:

Chat Cover:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Guild Banner:
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-09-15 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Added more stuff :)
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    FIXED I am sorry I was offline for 2 days.

All good. It works now, thanks =D