Visible Text: Nexellent antonidas
    armory: new user here, nexellent antonidas/us
    gear set: season 1 gladiator
    helm visible :no
    general color scheme light blue/white
    any extras: up to you man ^_^
    Ill claim this one. You'll have it within the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by Destroxo View Post
    Hey mate, I would love a wallpaper and I'm not sure if it could be scaled into a Signature size as well?

Would be amazing if you could also scale it into a signature size, always loved that Mag loading screen and Fel green Warlocks

Click on the image for the full size Just got done with your wallpaper and will start off without your signature. If you want anything written on the just tell me. And i hope you got what you wanted:>

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    Resolution: 1280x1024
    Visible text: Furpaw
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ps51a9acce.png
    Gear set: Same as Amory: Terrorblade reclolor (green) with agile bio optic killshades
    Helm visible: Yes : Also if possible, can you recolor the red "magnifying lenses" above the googles, the red one to the same green as the googles?
    Your pose: Just an awesome pose
    General colour scheme: Engineering, Maybe with colors that match my mog and effects that follow that general theme
    Any extras:Not really, anything that would tie everything together.
    1 month 1 week bump (roughly).
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

10+ Year Old Account
    That Kish sig is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post

Click on the image for the full size Just got done with your wallpaper and will start off without your signature. If you want anything written on the just tell me. And i hope you got what you wanted:>
    Looks amazing!! I PM'd you mate!

Hi everyone! :)

Hi all!!!

Wondering if any of the AMAZING artist here would be willing to make me a forum signature...

Visible text: Evilgenius (Just my char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: New user (Sorry!!!) Evilgenius/Defias Brotherhood (EU)
    Gear set: Current Armory Transmog (ICC 10m HC Purple caster set)
    Helm visible: Artist choice
    Your pose: Again, totally up to the artist (I do like the demon summon animation though)
    Colour scheme: Purple and black
    Any extras: A general dark/gothic look would be great. I love the look of the Dark Apotheosis demon wings (Also, I do use Invincible as my primary mount - Don't know if it's possible to incorporate something of the mount into the signature without it looking overdone?)

Thank you in advance! ^^

LadyAurelia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagrex View Post
    THIS IS A REQUEST:

Sorry for my bad english and for this huge request in advance:

Signature & Avatar:

Visible Text: SAGREX
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrex/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest Challenge Modes Transmog (the same in the armory)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: I'm caster DPS (shadow priest), you can choose any cool spell effect pose.
    General Colour Scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)

PC Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Sagrex
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrex/advanced
    Gear set: Priest Challenge Modes Transmog (the same in the armory)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'm caster DPS (shadow priest), you can choose any cool spell effect pose.
    General colour scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)
    Any extras: (It's just a suggestion here too) Shadow Wings

Facebook Banner:

Size: For my Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sagrexstream)
    Visible text: Sagrex
    Logo: Server: EU-Aggra , Guild: <momentum> , Spec: Shadow Priest
    General colour scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)(I guess)
    Specifics: Nothing specific, you can use your imagination here.

Twitch:

What you want for your page: I want full costumization: offline image, AFK image, Info Boxes, webcam overlay
    Visible text: The info boxes are already in the Stream, I need the headers
    Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrex/advanced
    General colour scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)(I guess)
    Specifics/Extras: Here's my twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/sagrex

Feel free to PM anytime and add i'll give you my other contact's if needed. I'am online almost all the time.

Thanks in advance!
    3º Week Bump!

Stream Sponsored by HowToPriest.com now!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to make a request

Signature & Avatar:

Visible Text: Hiraishin Twisting Nether - EU
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raishin/simple
    Gear Set: Ulduar Mail Set (black) (the same in the armory)
    Helm Visible: Hmm depending on how it looks like, I don't mind to much tbh, is up to the artist
    Pose: I'm Hunter, you can choose any cool spell effect pose. I've seen one with an Arrow Effect, it was awesome, I'd like something like that, but I'll leave it to the artist
    General Colour Scheme: Any colour, but Blue would be really nice or black maybe.

I hope is not to much asking, and thanks in advance for everything
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2013-09-18 at 12:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagrex View Post
    3º Week Bump!

Stream Sponsored by HowToPriest.com now!
    I am claiming this HUGE HUGE HUGE request.....

Quote Originally Posted by Destroxo View Post
    Looks amazing!! I PM'd you mate!
    Signature

And there is the signature, hope you like it!
    Last edited by banan163; 2013-09-17 at 02:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Hi all!!!

Wondering if any of the AMAZING artist here would be willing to make me a forum signature...

Visible text: Evilgenius (Just my char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: New user (Sorry!!!) Evilgenius/Defias Brotherhood (EU)
    Gear set: Current Armory Transmog (ICC 10m HC Purple caster set)
    Helm visible: Artist choice
    Your pose: Again, totally up to the artist (I do like the demon summon animation though)
    Colour scheme: Purple and black
    Any extras: A general dark/gothic look would be great. I love the look of the Dark Apotheosis demon wings (Also, I do use Invincible as my primary mount - Don't know if it's possible to incorporate something of the mount into the signature without it looking overdone?)

Thank you in advance! ^^

LadyAurelia
    Ill claim this one too. No promises yet about the mount/pose tho, I'll have to see how it works out

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    New request for sig.

Signature:
    Visible text: (Founder of Judgement)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple)
    Gear set: (What I am showing on armory. mix of judgement and lawbringer however shield simple heater shape with white background and red cross)
    Helm visible: (as shown on armory, however more like a halo then a floating crown)
    Your pose: (kneeling in contemplation with tip of sword in ground above fallen horde enemy wings still popped)
    General colour scheme: ( a Paladin, bathed in yellow light)
    Any extras: (Guild Banner planted in the ground somewhere near where I am kneeling. modeled after in game guild standard)

bump 3 still no response
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiith View Post
    Hello, all! I'm in need of a new signature/avatar after faction-changing my main. If any of you could help out, that would be awesome. <3

Signature & Avatar Request:
    Size: MMO-C
    Visible text: Character name (Kadiith) and server (Shu'halo US)
    Look: White Night Elf bear
    Your pose: Artist's discretion
    General colour scheme: either something that fits the Night Elf theme, or a Nature theme

Thanks in advance. <3
    Week-and-a-half bump~
    Added on: if you could make a matching twitter and facebook cover as well, that would be all sorts of awesome. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Ill claim this one too. No promises yet about the mount/pose tho, I'll have to see how it works out
    Thank you so much! I've checked out your deviantART page and your work looks AMAZING.

xxx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I adore your work and was hoping you'd have the time to make one for me.

I need a Chat Box Cover for Twitch. (831x543) Odd I know. You can make stuff hang over that its just the minimal i need to cover it.

Visible text: Meddek
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unfortunaly cant post links but its Meddek on Illidan - US
    Gear set: Any that you think are pretty
    Helm visible: If it fits
    Your pose: Any
    General colour scheme: Pink/purple/blue alot of glow
    Any extras: I am basically giving you full control here. Maybe show the Legendary Tanking Cloak Proc? Just something bright and pretty but keep in mind I play Brewmaster.

Thank you so much.
    Bump. I wouldn't complain about a sig and avatar to match. ^.^
    Last edited by Sylessnecole; 2013-09-17 at 11:57 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Redtuzk - Kazzak EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dtuzk/advanced
    Gear set: T16 Heroic with the Heroic version of Hisek's Reserve Longbow as weapon.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Green-ish. Again, largely up to the artist.
    Any extras: No thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc36ab626ca9; 2013-09-17 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillensa View Post
    Claimed. Should have this back in the next couple days.
    Awesome! Looking forward to it!
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    That Kish sig is awesome!
    Thank you!
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all,
    This is my first time on this thread after a friend showed it to me so hopefully I can request things properly after reading here. I'm looking for a Forum signature with the info below:
    Signature:
    Visible text: My hunters name and title "Fortyz Death's Demise"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Hunter:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fortyz/simple
    Shaman:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ioshock/simple
    Warlock:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Toxiq/simple
    Gear set: I have Challenge mode gear on them currently (as seen on the armory) and would like that used
    Helm visible: exactly as they appear on the armory
    Your pose: Hunter in the middle with arrow pulled back. Shaman left, warlock right both in a pose as if targeting a mob.
    General colour scheme: Id prefer some sort of nuclear/bombing devastation scenery (maybe partially destroyed town) with an orang-ish sky and bombs dropping in the background, stuff burning, etc.Open on this.
    Any extras: If I could get an avatar picture of my hunter too, that would be cool.

Thanks for all the work anyone may do for me, I appreciate it and am excited to see what anyone can come up with.
    Last edited by Fortyz; 2013-09-20 at 10:41 PM.

Deleted
    Finished for Nexellent:

NON MMOC use:

MMOC use:

I hope you like them I hope the colours are good for you, i tried to add some blue & white but I didn't want it to conflict with the gear too much

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Thank you so much! I've checked out your deviantART page and your work looks AMAZING.

xxx
    Aww thank you Glad to see you exited! Hopefully I won't dissapoint you when I finish your sig ^^
    Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-09-18 at 01:27 PM. Reason: added avatars