Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    And these are moments that are worth living (and working) for. You are most welcome, kAz0. Glad you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

I did the signature for you. As for the guild banner you should probably post the size of it.
    That signature is amazing, thank you very much

The guild banner would be good as a 450x100 format like the 2nd signature. I hope you can do something with it
    Last edited by mmoc0ae8fbaa24; 2014-06-04 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    So much awesome!
    Thank you sweetie!

Since I've had a few people ask, I might as well put it here - sure, I'm open for requests, signatures have priority as they don't take as long, and nothing related to Wildstar please!

PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

And a wallpaper:
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-06-04 at 12:47 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Signature please :
    Resolution 500x100

Visible text: Character Name Title (Aetonea The Undaunted)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Aetonea on the realm Stormrage (Not letting me post a link cause Im new here still)
    Gear set: tier 5 including helm please (Do not show a cloak, please) ; Weapon xmog is Frostscythe of Lord Ahune
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: Something white/goldish to give that "divine" appearance for priests.
    Any extras: I would like to have a valkyr in the background watching over me. Also, I would like for my character to have wings (the effect from archangel)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetonea View Post
    Signature please :
    Resolution 500x100

Visible text: Character Name Title (Aetonea The Undaunted)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Aetonea on the realm Stormrage (Not letting me post a link cause Im new here still)
    Gear set: tier 5 including helm please (Do not show a cloak, please) ; Weapon xmog is Frostscythe of Lord Ahune
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a spell
    General colour scheme: Something white/goldish to give that "divine" appearance for priests.
    Any extras: I would like to have a valkyr in the background watching over me. Also, I would like for my character to have wings (the effect from archangel)
    Claimed - should be done later today, fingers crossed!

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

No valkyr I'm afraid and I made my normal sizes, but I hope you like it anyway
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-06-04 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Added completed signatures and avatar.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Good luck with your exams! I'm preparing for exams as well. Hopefully we'll both have a bit more time soon!
    Fingers crossed! All the entrance exams are done and now we play the waiting game... Fingers crossed even more that I actually nail a spot at the university!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I know, right? I was thinking about it, but the practice sig I made seems to have gone unnoticed so I'll probably just keep watching for the time being.
    The thread has been moving forward in a pretty fast pace lately so people just propably missed it. I personally loved it and I'm saying "go for it" if you feel the inspiration to do so!

Welp. Time to stalk the thread a bit more before I can even consider trying out a signature with my rusty skills. Need to find out if I got that spot or not and if I gotta start making arrangements in order to move etc. ^^

Deleted
    *Edit* Added pictures because of armory beeing broken.
    Im looking for a signature and a wallpaper

Signature: - Not Claimed

Visible text: Siegebreaker Nokkie - Pure would be cool

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Just noticed Armory isnt updating my CM set so i took a few pictures instead:
    imgur.com/dOipg0d
    imgur.com/HSk7siS
    imgur.com/1PfHWJs
    imgur.com/PD4aBdJ
    Gear set: The current transmog which should be (Challengemode gear for Hunters) + Legendary bow or current bow

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Bow equipped maybe or just some cool emote like smiling or nodding :P

General colour scheme: Nature/Forest theme/colours suits me just fine unless you got some ideas.

Any extras: Having a pet like spirit beast owl in the signature would be cool or a Spectral Tiger and the glow on the shoulders that Hunter CM gear got but that is for sure not needed

Wallpaper: - Claimed

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: ( Siegebreaker Nokkie - Pure ) in a nice clean text that still looks cool

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Nokkie on Turalyon-EU in the guild Pure <- cant post links on this forum so i broke it up for u.

Gear set: The current transmog which should be (Challengemode gear for Hunters) with legendary bow from sunwell if possible.

Helm visible: No please

Your pose: Stalking a beast (hiding somewhat) or just patting the mount (se blow on extras) or maybe just getting ready to fire an arrow, or just come up with something creative if you want to

General colour scheme: Nature theme maybe out hunting.

Any extras: Having my mount with me the Swift Spectral Tiger would be cool, or any spectral beast pet like the Owl. Having the
    shoulderpads glowing like the CM set does when using abilities would be cool.

I know that this might be alot to ask for, but hopefully someone will find it fun or challenging to do
    Thanks alot beforehand if you choose to do this wallpaper even though it seems wallpapers arent that liked to do :P
    Last edited by mmocecbaa36b3b; 2014-06-05 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    I would try and take regular requests but I'm pants at WMV

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    I would try and take regular requests but I'm pants at WMV
    Just throw yourself in there, it's not going to bite you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all, so i was bored at work today, and decided to make myself a wallpaper.

let me know how i did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    Just throw yourself in there, it's not going to bite you!
    I'm pretty sure it's got rabies, but okay. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Kchield View Post

let me know how i did.
    I love the it! The area around the priest is amazing although I'd have used a different cape. I guess since it's a wall paper you wouldn't see it all the time but there is a lot of blank space in the paper whether that's intended or not I don't know. Keep in mind this is just a random stranger's opinion and I wish I could do a wall paper like that! Good job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonofdawn View Post
    I love the it! The area around the priest is amazing although I'd have used a different cape. I guess since it's a wall paper you wouldn't see it all the time but there is a lot of blank space in the paper whether that's intended or not I don't know. Keep in mind this is just a random stranger's opinion and I wish I could do a wall paper like that! Good job
    Thanks, and yea the mostly blank was intended, was going for a sleek/minimal look.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchield View Post

let me know how i did.
    I like the idea, too bad the pandaren loincloth is bugged and sticking through. It'd take quite a bit of editing to remove that, so I can understand why you chose to leave it there.
    The render of the character itself seems to be a bit pixelated still, it'd probably help to go for a higher resolution image, and then be careful with how much you compress the image afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnuggles View Post
    I like the idea, too bad the pandaren loincloth is bugged and sticking through. It'd take quite a bit of editing to remove that, so I can understand why you chose to leave it there.
    The render of the character itself seems to be a bit pixelated still, it'd probably help to go for a higher resolution image, and then be careful with how much you compress the image afterwards.
    That's actually easy to fix WMV has the ability to remove underwear (I sound like such a perv now o.O) Anywaaaaaay - Go to 'Character' and you can untick 'Show underwear'.

Hope that helps
    Signature requests: Open

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnuggles View Post
    Yea i noticed that too, but i was working from work, so just a rough up, may play with it more tonight.

That's actually easy to fix WMV has the ability to remove underwear (I sound like such a perv now o.O) Anywaaaaaay - Go to 'Character' and you can untick 'Show underwear'.

Hope that helps
    Thanks, I'll remember that!

Deleted

Hope that helps
    Good tip, I didn't know that.

Deleted
    Sooo. I tried.

(Yes, it came out pretty meh, I know)

Hope that helps
    Sadly that doesn't work with the pandaren model, the lower part still stays visible. However, going into View > Show Model Control and unchecking 31 [Tabard2, 1] and 34 [Tabard2, 1] will remove the whole thing. For me it pops back up if I change the character animation, so I tend to remove it as the last thing I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepykin View Post
    Sadly that doesn't work with the pandaren model, the lower part still stays visible. However, going into View > Show Model Control and unchecking 31 [Tabard2, 1] and 34 [Tabard2, 1] will remove the whole thing. For me it pops back up if I change the character animation, so I tend to remove it as the last thing I do.
    I did NOT know that. Thanks!

Also; I feel like trying out a few new techniques tonight. Does anyone have an armory link for me to make something out of? Want to play around with some effects etc.
    Signature requests: Open