Deleted
    Hello there, Artists and generally pretty awsome talented Guys (and gals! )

I am here to request a (Twitch)-Banner which can be also used as a Chat-Overlay for my Stream.

Not 100% Sure about the Resolution but I think 1280x1024 (ish?) should be enough for me to resize it if Twitch ever changes its layout (also: I'd like to use the Picture in my Youtube Page – which is why I think a bigger Picture helps to fit my needs )

In terms of the Main thing:
    Visible text: I'd love 1 raw image and 1 with the Text "Judge Vjnzen" (the 2nd one is optional)
    Logo/Character: My Character with this set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...on#screenshots <- my pally. IF possible I'd love to see the "cleaner" Scarlet-Crusade-Tabard (the one the Scarlets wear in Northend, not sure if there is a model ingame for it). If not – that's okey. .
    General colour scheme: Orange Western Plaguelands (esp. Around Tyr's Hand)
    Pose: I'd like to see the Shield beeing the Center of Attention. So Mid-Block or the Start of the Shield-Bash-Animation would be quite good.

Also - I'd be willing to link your Deviant/Website as the Artist that made my Banner on my Twitch. If you want that - just give me a little Ad for yourself so I can stick it into the Info-Section.
    Hello there! 2 Week Bump for my Pally!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got this one finished.

PM requests: closed

Hi all

It's been a while since I posted here, but I've been peeping from time to time and admiring the gorgeous art

Thank you to everyone who has left messages on here and on DA and apologies for not replying. Please bear with me and I'll try to catch up.

My main reason for not being around was that I almost gave up on WoW when my beloved Blood Elves were updated. I love the quality of the new models, but sadly they have become different 'people' Anyway, after spending ages on the character creation screen and using the level 90 boost, my new main character is Xenobe, a Draenei hunter. One day I'll get used to having hooves and trotting!

As far as signature making goes, I had a practice with Xenobe as my guinea pig. The result is my new signature - it took a while but I think it came out okay, so maybe I'll grab a request now and then if nobody minds PM requests will stay closed for a while though - at least until I get back into the swing of things!
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Hi all

It's been a while since I posted here, but I've been peeping from time to time and admiring the gorgeous art
    Welcome back Shy <3
    Spacecows are awesome, and the sig is gorgeous!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

My main reason for not being around was that I almost gave up on WoW when my beloved Blood Elves were updated. I love the quality of the new models, but sadly they have become different 'people'
    Welcome back! I hate how the new Blood Elf models came out, it seems they ignored so much of the feedback on how to make them look like they do just better. So I can't stand playing mine with the HD models on so I just turn them off when I'm on them and to be honest it doesn't really take anything away from the game for me, my paladin main is just the same as before so I'm happy.

I run a macro to change the models on the fly in game, if you or anyone wants it:

/run SetCVar("hdPlayerModels",1-GetCVar("hdPlayerModels"))

Just drag it onto a toolbar slot and click it to turn them on/off without having to drill through the video options...

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmaxyz View Post
    Signautre

Visible text: Arï

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    us.battle (dot) net/wow/en/character/terenas/Ar%C3%AF/simple
    i.gyazo (dot) com/25b38d476059799255eb0bcae5f04c21.png

Gear set: Monk CM MoP set with the Staff of Ox-Hoof Thunder
    Helm visible: No

Your pose: The OX stance combat ready pose.

General colour scheme: Green, jade colour ish. Just something monkish.

Any extras: I'll leave this up to the artist, Anything monk-like really.
    1 week bump
    2 week bump..

Should I change something about my request? I thought it was pretty open to artist choices and not too strict.
    3 week bump, anybody..?

Ee! Welcome back, Shy! !

Deleted
    3 week bump, anybody..?
    I'll give it a go

Edit: may have found out why no one worked on it yet, eyes are bugging out for me in WMV. Will try to work around it but can't promise good results :/

Okay I got a worse issue going on will have to cancel this untill they fixed it ! If no one took it before then I'll gladly retry.
    Last edited by mmoc0779ad542b; 2015-03-30 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Welcome back Shy <3
    Spacecows are awesome, and the sig is gorgeous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Merilwen View Post
    Welcome back! I hate how the new Blood Elf models came out, it seems they ignored so much of the feedback on how to make them look like they do just better. So I can't stand playing mine with the HD models on so I just turn them off when I'm on them and to be honest it doesn't really take anything away from the game for me, my paladin main is just the same as before so I'm happy.

I run a macro to change the models on the fly in game, if you or anyone wants it:

/run SetCVar("hdPlayerModels",1-GetCVar("hdPlayerModels"))

Just drag it onto a toolbar slot and click it to turn them on/off without having to drill through the video options...
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Ee! Welcome back, Shy! !
    Thank you all <3 And thank you Merilwen for the handy tip - maybe I'll give it a try as it certainly saves a lot of clicking around each time you change characters
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady92 View Post
    Edit: may have found out why no one worked on it yet, eyes are bugging out for me in WMV.
    Yeah, night elf models' eyes have been missing in WMV. Gotta paint them in manually. It's rather creepy, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    Yeah, night elf models' eyes have been missing in WMV. Gotta paint them in manually. It's rather creepy, isn't it?
    Wee FYI in response: If you open "Model Control" under the View dropdown menu, you can correct this by double-clicking one of the options (the first one in the list works) in the Eyeglow list. No manual painting needed (unless you enjoy it, of course!) :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Got this one finished.

Love the colors!!

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all

Thank you to everyone who has left messages on here and on DA and apologies for not replying. Please bear with me and I'll try to catch up.

My main reason for not being around was that I almost gave up on WoW when my beloved Blood Elves were updated. I love the quality of the new models, but sadly they have become different 'people' Anyway, after spending ages on the character creation screen and using the level 90 boost, my new main character is Xenobe, a Draenei hunter. One day I'll get used to having hooves and trotting!

As far as signature making goes, I had a practice with Xenobe as my guinea pig. The result is my new signature - it took a while but I think it came out okay, so maybe I'll grab a request now and then if nobody minds PM requests will stay closed for a while though - at least until I get back into the swing of things!
    Welcome back! Look forward to seeing your art again in the thread. <3

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone around doing wallpapers?

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Wee FYI in response: If you open "Model Control" under the View dropdown menu, you can correct this by double-clicking one of the options (the first one in the list works) in the Eyeglow list. No manual painting needed (unless you enjoy it, of course!) :-)
    Gotta say, when I do this it doesn't seem to be the actual eyes. It's more like a solid blue, unlike other character models. Doesn't seem fixed to me. A lot of people have addressed this on WMV so hopefully something will be done about it

Signature request!!

SIGNATURE / AVATAR REQUEST

Visable text: Renray (Character name)
    Vindicatum (Guild name)
    Icecrown US (Server)
    Facial link: http://i.imgur.com/eQDz68C.jpg?1

Gear set: The set im wearing in the picture is the one id like in the signature

Helm Visable: No helm please, the best part of my panda is her cute face! <3

Pose: I would love to see her cast some sort of spell. She's a holy priest so you could play around with that. Maybe a lightwell in the background? I'm not too picky, please have fun with it. But some sort of healing glow would be awesome!

General color scheme: White and light blue like the gear color scheme. The healing effects should be around the same color.

Extras: Not looking for anything too flashy. Bottom line would be a cute panda with a semi-serious face. And a healing effect of some sort.

Thank you so much in advance!

Signature request if I may;

Visible text: Shernisha
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: / /us .battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Shernisha/simple
    Gear set: http: / /www .wowhead.com/transmog-set=1841/soul-priest-s-raiment
    Helm visible: no please
    Your pose: any pose that seems appropriate
    General colour scheme: she's holy spec so if that could be incorporated somehow, as well as a pink theme?
    Any extras: No thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Yeah found out this works aswell, another issue came up though I can't save the screenshots so just waiting untill they fixed that aswell Issue that more people have aswell so shouldn't take too long I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    Welcome back! Look forward to seeing your art again in the thread. <3
    Thank you Syless

Quote Originally Posted by cedx10 View Post
    SIGNATURE / AVATAR REQUEST

Visable text: Renray (Character name)
    Vindicatum (Guild name)
    Icecrown US (Server)
    Facial link: http://i.imgur.com/eQDz68C.jpg?1

Gear set: The set im wearing in the picture is the one id like in the signature

Helm Visable: No helm please, the best part of my panda is her cute face! <3

Pose: I would love to see her cast some sort of spell. She's a holy priest so you could play around with that. Maybe a lightwell in the background? I'm not too picky, please have fun with it. But some sort of healing glow would be awesome!

General color scheme: White and light blue like the gear color scheme. The healing effects should be around the same color.

Extras: Not looking for anything too flashy. Bottom line would be a cute panda with a semi-serious face. And a healing effect of some sort.

Thank you so much in advance!
    Decided to give this one a try - hope you like the results If not, please feel free to repost your request after the one week cooldown

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to have you back, Shyama. I missed your work.

PM requests: closed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCatLady92 View Post
    Yeah found out this works aswell, another issue came up though I can't save the screenshots so just waiting untill they fixed that aswell Issue that more people have aswell so shouldn't take too long I hope!
    Just use printscreen and paste it in to Photoshop/Gimp. Usually gives better renders (in my opinion of course) anyway.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd