Quote Originally Posted by stinnay View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Stinpy, Bane of the Fallen King. with <Impervious> under the name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tinpy/advanced
    Gear set: ICC Red DK gear. With the Challenge Mode 2h Mace, i think its called bonegrinder, but could be wrong.
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I was thinking something to do with the frozen throne, maybe sitting on it or something. im not very artistic and would like to see what you guys come up with.
    General colour scheme: The ICC blue, and maybe some blood red if you can fit it, if not the frozen throne blue would work
    Any extras: Sindragosa was always one of my favorite things about death knight lore, so maybe a bone dragon flying around or at my side, of course if its possible.

Thanks a ton in advance for all the work you put in this.
    1 month bump

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    No they're still here. Just been a slow couple days. No requests that I've seen that need to get done. If you have an old request that hasn't been answered yet quote yourself up here, I want something to do
    My request was a wallpaper and isnt past even the 1 week cooldown, so I dont think I can bump it yet.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Deleted
    My Laptop screen's resolution is 1600x900. It's too small, I'm hoping to get that fixed! Lol.

Visible Text: Starcaller Rhiya I remember joining a PuG group to get that. We failed every time, he did feed off my tears!

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rhiya/advanced

Gear (If different from armory): Well, my niece said that the level 60 Naxxramas gear might take some hand painting. And I have just began to collect the gear (The Redemption Set) and lack the legs and boots with Tabard of Brilliance. But if you can do those, I'd be grateful. If you don't wish to hand paint and want something a lot better. I'd love the Paladin Challenge Mode set with Tabard of Frost or Tabard of the Lightbringer. My Nephew has it and I think it looks very cool! Can the weapon also be Abaddon from Yogg'Saron. I never saw that drop when I used to raid on my Warlock. It's as though it doesn't exist lol.

Weapons shown: If it goes with the design, I would love it shown.

Cape shown: No thank you

Reference pose, if any: I have found someone's work and found it very cool and would be something 'Paladin-y' and I hope these are good references click I know this is a Priest. But the design of this is something I also like. click and lastly, here's another reference click

Pose style, if preference (action, relaxed such as hovering, etc): there's no preference

Color preferences: I would like some blues and some light Paladin colours. (Yellows and Golds)

What type of setting (the background): Stormwind Cathedral, Throne of the Four Winds, Algalon the Observer's room or the Lich King's throne room please

Extras (wings, big hair edits, pets, etc): I would love some wings as my Paladin is Retribution. Whether they're open or closed if up to you.

Thank you in advance if you choose to do this

A 1 week bump for this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheThirteenthWorstGamer View Post
    In a corner please
    Alrighty cool!

Signature:
    Visible text: Amanda, undead priest or just priest, whatever works best
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My character is Aamanda at Kil'Jaeden US (can't post linkz). You can change my face if you want.
    Gear set: my transmog i have already, priest t3 :3 I possible can try to fit benediction OR anathema in, if not it's whatever.
    Helm visible: yes, if possible a halo
    Your pose: Casting a spell or a standard-ish pose, whatever works best.
    General colour scheme: Whatever goes with the transmog, bluish, whiteish, whatevs. very magical and healy:3 OR you could take the whole undead approach and make it all dark and spooky. Could be interesting.
    Any extras: I'd love to have angel wings but that's all I'm rly asking for

thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamelol View Post
    Hey! That looks really good! Nice to see new people trying out this art style!
    The tip I'd give is to work more on the edges and the text, but other than that it looks great!
    We'd love more people doing wallpapers as we don't have that many doing them here.
    So you're welcome to take some requests if that's a thing you want
    Thanks for the tips! Really busy at the moment with IRL things mixed in with raiding in general, so for now i'll practise a bit more!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Lovely wallpaper for a first try! Keep it up
    Thanks a bunch i'll keep it at when i have time

Finished a PM request.. took me a LONG time xD (as in abt 8 hours...)

wallpaper:

Sig:

noneMMOC size

MMOC size with avatar
    Last edited by Beasty Beauty; 2015-05-14 at 06:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is a weird question.

But can someone explain how you do the click to twitch overlays and wallpapers, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    This is a weird question.

But can someone explain how you do the click to twitch overlays and wallpapers, etc?
    I copy all my layers into a new PSD, shrink it down the put a black box on top with 50% transparency and put in text that says click and mess with overlay settings.

Quote Originally Posted by leafsong View Post
    this is a weird question.

[url=artwork link ][img ]click me image[/img ][/url ]

Bring the brackets in, replace "artwork link" with your full sized image link, and replace the "click me image" with the image you want to appear on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Serryn View Post
    [url=artwork link ][img ]click me image[/img ][/url ]

Bring the brackets in, replace "artwork link" with your full sized image link, and replace the "click me image" with the image you want to appear on the forums.
    Oops forgot about that part xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    *snip*
    Thanks I love it!

But the signature doesn't seem to be working even though I put it in... weird.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2015-05-14 at 10:35 PM.

Hi All,

Love the work on here, some are just amazing. I have had a signature made up in the past but looking to upgrade it now with my current class and model. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Signature:
    Visible text: SHUT UP BOB(its a running joke with my guild.) Archaeos, Frostmourne( for guild and server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eunholy/simple
    Gear set:Transmog set he is wearing in the armory
    Helm visible: no, I love the new undead face of him
    Your pose: Any aggressive pose that shows off the Sword Armageddon
    General colour scheme: Green Unholy disease style. Even though armor is blue would love if his Plague unholy style came through.
    Any extras: Maybe the dark abomination in the backround .

Thank you so much in advance
    Last edited by Lplatehealer; 2015-05-15 at 12:49 AM.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

I really like your sig.

Yeh its awesome had it since cata, I still use it for my horde side toon and the drood is my main there

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Would love you long time for a signature!
    Visible text: Dailrog The Kingslayer
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dailrog/simple
    Gear set: Dreadful Gladiator's Dreadplate
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: With weapon in hand
    General colour scheme: Frost DK in the form of a color scheme
    Any extras: somewhere in the picture can you put my guild name Seraph
    Last edited by Dailrog; 2015-05-15 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    Hi All,

Love the work on here, some are just amazing. I have had a signature made up in the past but looking to upgrade it now with my current class and model. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Signature:
    Visible text: SHUT UP BOB(its a running joke with my guild.) Archaeos, Frostmourne( for guild and server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eunholy/simple
    Gear set:Transmog set he is wearing in the armory
    Helm visible: no, I love the new undead face of him
    Your pose: Any aggressive pose that shows off the Sword Armageddon
    General colour scheme: Green Unholy disease style. Even though armor is blue would love if his Plague unholy style came through.
    Any extras: Maybe the dark abomination in the backround .

Thank you so much in advance
    Claiming this.

Done:

While I hope you like it, feel free to re-submit your request in a week if this is unsatisfactory.
    Last edited by Serryn; 2015-05-15 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amandaauh View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Amanda, undead priest or just priest, whatever works best
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My character is Aamanda at Kil'Jaeden US (can't post linkz). You can change my face if you want.
    Gear set: my transmog i have already, priest t3 :3 I possible can try to fit benediction OR anathema in, if not it's whatever.
    Helm visible: yes, if possible a halo
    Your pose: Casting a spell or a standard-ish pose, whatever works best.
    General colour scheme: Whatever goes with the transmog, bluish, whiteish, whatevs. very magical and healy:3 OR you could take the whole undead approach and make it all dark and spooky. Could be interesting.
    Any extras: I'd love to have angel wings but that's all I'm rly asking for

thanks!
    Claiming this one

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Thanks I love it!

But the signature doesn't seem to be working even though I put it in... weird.
    You're welcome Just checked your recent posts and your signature seems to be working, so all is well I hope!
    Requests CLOSED

Great work on my friend yochis signature btw everyone in the guild is talking about it.