10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Thanks, but I already use it. And no offense but that is waayy over Topazed. I don't like it like that. I only use it on the render and only very slightly. Topaz is great but it's greatly over done on alot of sigs.
    I agree that that one is a tad bit over-topazzed, but what did you do to your original after you topazzed it? It looked really grainy. O_o

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Prolly Photobucket. I find after I load my images there it does change some.

Deleted
    Just wondering, what do you have to do to participate in this as an artist?
    I haven't fired up any image editing software for as long as ol' Illidan was imprisoned, and stuff, but for the ocassional touching up of UI pictures and my own personal icon making projects, but it'd be fun.

- ZD

Hello there! I was wondering if you guys could possibly make a forum signature for me. Usually I would have my boyfriend make me one, but he's been super busy as of late, and tends to be quite forgetful when it comes to these things. Anyway, I'm sure you would like all the juicy details as to what I would like on my signature. So here goes...

Character Name: Odessa
    Race: Female Draenei
    Class: Paladin
    Server: Windrunner
    Armory: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/windrunner/odessa/ (Sorry for the horrible link...still a new member so I can't post the actual link just yet)

I was wondering if you had access to the new Paladin Tier 11 set (the blue one), if not the Heroic Tier 10 would be nice as well. I play a Holy Paladin, so something to do with the light. Maybe Avenging Wrath wings, or casting a heal...or both. I trust that you can determine what would work best. I don't want it looking like too much is going on. Also, if you could only put the Character Name and Server on the signature, that would be wonderful. Credit will of course be given to whoever fills out my request. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Zdark View Post
    I haven't fired up any image editing software for as long as ol' Illidan was imprisoned, and stuff, but for the ocassional touching up of UI pictures and my own personal icon making projects, but it'd be fun.

- ZD
    Send each artist here $10 bucks sign up fee (and consolation fee because you are compeition!) and undergo a trial of insane sig requests from us for about six months where we will judge you without mercy, any fairness, and really have no soul at all as we all bear down on you with peer pressure and inhuman critique.

JUST KIDDING!

Really start posting some of your past work, a lot of artists here also post a link in their sig area to where people can view your gallery...say you are also taking sig requests in a post and/or your sig area and people should start PMing you

- ZD
    I'd start by grabbing a request here in the thread and go from there. It's not long afterwards that you will be filled with requests. It's kinda slow now as one expansion ends and there is a gap unti the new expansion arrives. Things should start picking back up mid December after they have played in Cata. Good luck and have fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, but I already use it. And no offense but that is waayy over Topazed. I don't like it like that. I only use it on the render and only very slightly. Topaz is great but it's greatly over done on alot of sigs.
    I agree. Some people tend to overuse the Topaz plugins and don't actually put to much work into it... But that is just my opinion! I'm only human! Don't kill me... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.

- ZD
    Last I checked nothing, just be willing to do a request and post it up.

Talking of which anyone think they may be able to do a remake of current signature?
    Or any tips to improve it.

The image I was going for was like them (which are my prospective toons for Cataclysm, well apart from the 2 centre ones, one is My 80 Tauren Main after planned race change to troll and other is 80 Warlock alt) walking into a battle from the fogs of war, with my forum name cutting through the darkness (but not glowing) up in the corner.

To be honest I could re-do it in photoshop after I steal a new copy off piratebay in a week.
    Last edited by GeorgeParty; 2010-11-08 at 11:02 PM.

Hey there talented artists So here is my request.

Character name: Níndra
    Guild: Show Me Your Rage
    Server: Sylvanas EU
    Race: Make it worgen.
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=N%C3%ADndra

So here's the basic idea, I want a worgen moonkin in the middle, my chars name and server in the low left in some nice font and then the guild name in the low right. Then the worgen moonkin model in the middle (some cool pose feel free to play around possibly casting animation) and on the left side I want a lunar theme and on the right side a solar theme (like the eclipse meter).

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Send each artist here $10 bucks sign up fee (and consolation fee because you are compeition!) and undergo a trial of insane sig requests from us for about six months where we will judge you without mercy, any fairness, and really have no soul at all as we all bear down on you with peer pressure and inhuman critique.
    Rofl'd XD

Agree 100% and I love the different grainy effect you use
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    No pro with photoshop me though, as can be seen by the feeble attempt on sig.

Deleted
    Hello I would like to ask for a signature!

Its for my Undead male deathknight! I want T10 and Shadows edge! Since im frost I would like the backround to be chilly! Cold and deathish~. You can decide how my character should stand on the picture!
    And then I want the name Valarion somewhere you find as the best place to put it! And the text should be abit Deathknightish style hehe!

If you can PM it to me I would be very happy!
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    I couldn't really make the worgen darker unless I made a new worgen... And with all your specifics... welll.... yeah :P But I did try to make it overall darker and I did replace your mastiff!

Could you possible make a Avatar of my face? :P
    "The Light is my guide, that walks me through the horrors and dread of Hell." -Brunden Valorwind.
    My Character: Brunden Valorwind – http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ind-((W-I-P-))
    Seriously, TotalBiscuit is too awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenz View Post
    PM Request:
    It's great tyvm! Keep up the good work.

PM Request:

Sig requesting is CLOSED for me at this point. I will take the ones I just got but anymore after the time of this post will be declined.

Current sig requests: 24 (please allow 3-5 days)
    Last edited by Cocoabeast; 2010-11-08 at 11:37 PM.

I've only just joined MMO, and was curious as to whether or not I could create a signature for myself. Needless to say, it didn't quite turn out as I had originally hoped. It just wasn't extravagant enough for my taste. After browsing through a few hundred pages of the signature thread, I came across you. I mean c'mon; who has a dwarf lady in their signature, anymore? I went to your deviantart and looked through your prior signatures. Loved them all. Hence the reason I am sending you this message.

I realize you guys do these signatures on your time. Therefore, there's absolutely no rush in completing this request. If you do choose to do it, of course. It's entirely optional. Here are the preferred specs -

[Name]: Morbidangel
    [Race / Sex]: Blood Elf / Female
    [Preferred parameters]: 398px × 98px
    [Features]:

* Skin Color: 3 / 18
    * Face Type: 6 / 19
    * Hair Color: 11 / 12
    * Hair Style: 17 / 19
    * Facial Feature: 2 / 10

I figured the least I could do is provide the numbers of each feature in the image. To make it a little bit easier on you.

Here's where it gets a little tricky;

I want this signature to be beyond amazing. Something that truly sticks out. I would like to have the high quality image that other signatures have. I would like to have the 'golden light' aura on the paladin's shoulder aura to be noticeable, but not so noticeable in which peoples' eyes will be drawn straight to it. Just illuminate it, if you will. I would like the image to be sharp and clear. I am going to let you use your best judgment on colors. I know that there's a lot of darker colors that I love, but they'd be way too conflicting with the bright 'n shining armor of a paladin. The same with the font, as well. Personally, I've always favored calligraphy. It's beautiful, and catches the eye perfectly when appropriately blended with it's backdrop.

I would also like to have her with a facial expression. Something that says - "You talkin' to me?". Raised eyebrow, and all. Make her look adorable and desirable. Lord knows Blizzard did.

Kind regards,
    -Sideline.

Request I picked up earlier:

I'll take few PM requests - only girl characters please! Sorry guys :P
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Request I picked up earlier:

I'll take few PM requests - only girl characters please! Sorry guys :P
    Ooo ooo! Pick me! Pick me!