Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zober View Post
    Hey, im new to this Forum, and are rly bad at photoshop But i was hopping some one could do a sign to me.

Info.

Name: Zober
    Race: Troll
    Gerender: Male
    Class: Shaman

I would like the Name Zober on my Sign and my char in sanc gear (the blue of T10). Would love if u could do so i like kast a riptide(the instant hot, looks kinda alike a waterfall)
    //Thanks Zober
    I'll grab this one Will start it after my raid tonight ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    I'll grab this one Will start it after my raid tonight ^^
    Thx a lot

My Queue (please check if you have PMs from any):

Lplatehealer, Cybold, Rue, Serran, Togarth, Zoozoomoon/Julianna, Evilspawn, Bonezz, Meringue, Akando

If your name is not here I most likely I missed your request or it wasn't detailed enough. If you suspect it's the latter, read first post please.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Awesome Zil, Looking forward to the result

Been slacking a couple of days, trying to catch up with my boyfriend and his... needs >_>

Anyway, will try to complete some of the requests tonight/tomorrow. Following will most likely be done by tomorrow afternoon:

Detonation, Vamandrac, Talio.

Pardon the slack. Trying to teach my boyfriends right hand to call him lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Been slacking a couple of days, trying to catch up with my boyfriend and his... needs >_>

Anyway, will try to complete some of the requests tonight/tomorrow. Following will most likely be done by tomorrow afternoon:

Detonation, Vamandrac, Talio.

Pardon the slack. Trying to teach my boyfriends right hand to call him lol.
    No rush. I know these things take time, I used to use Photoshop quite a bit before I stopped having the time!

Thank you Arostatic
    Don't want to be a pain but I requested an avatar as well Also, it is impossible to have too much pink to burn your eyes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberie View Post
    Thank you Arostatic
    Don't want to be a pain but I requested an avatar as well Also, it is impossible to have too much pink to burn your eyes :P
    easily done, just need to get back on my computer that has photoshop and your signature saved on it, away for a day or so - probably on the weekend i'll catchup with everything
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey there, i'd like to request a signature ^^

Name: Toskorae
    Specs: Male Gnome Rogue

I'd like to get a sig with the aformentioned character simply standing on the right hand side of the sig, posed as he is in the armory, with the armour and tabard he has on in the armory(Helm disabled), cut off at about the waist, maybe a bit higher(Preferably get most of the shoulderpads in) on a shadowy/smoky backround (maybe a little bit of green in there too, poisons and whatnot ;] ) and just the name "Toskorae" to the left in a simple font(blocky lettering perhaps).

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r=Vek%27nilash

(also, if it's not too much hassle, stealing my avatar pic and putting it in the opposite bottom corner to the rogue (not too big, not about half as high as the whole sig, bit less) would be super awesome too ^^)

Thanks ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toskorae View Post
    Hey there, i'd like to request a signature ^^

Name: Toskorae
    Specs: Male Gnome Rogue

I'd like to get a sig with the aformentioned character simply standing on the right hand side of the sig, posed as he is in the armory, with the armour and tabard he has on in the armory(Helm disabled), cut off at about the waist, maybe a bit higher(Preferably get most of the shoulderpads in) on a shadowy/smoky backround (maybe a little bit of green in there too, poisons and whatnot ;] ) and just the name "Toskorae" to the left in a simple font(blocky lettering perhaps).
    (also, if it's not too much hassle, stealing my avatar pic and putting it in the opposite bottom corner to the rogue (not too big, not about half as high as the whole sig, bit less) would be super awesome too ^^)

Thanks ^^
    I'll grab this too, just got some good smoke brushes i wanna try out ^^

Priest signature request

After thoroughly looking over the past 100 pages I realised, it would likely be for the best
    if I let the artists themselfs decide whoever feel like creating the sig I had in mind. What I
    found was not one, but several skilled people, and I just can't decide on one style.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=S%C3%A9lene

Name: Sélene
    Race: Night Elf
    Hair: Long, turquoise

Now, to my idea, I would like a position simmilar to that of this picture,
    but with wings visible on both sides.
    (Huge bonus if the expression is somehow captured)

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/19...ing-cutely.jpg

The wings being Archangel, obviously smaller than these, leaves room for
    a somewhat more noticable background. What I had in mind was something
    light, but smooth. As for colours, azure text/shading on silver/white background
    And a paper crane flying towards the upper left, not in a stressed manner though.

There's a text I want in the sig, I'm not sure if it'll be easily readable in just one line,
    but if there's a font wich makes this possible while still looking like the handwriting
    of a young female I'd love for that to work, otherwise two lines is fine, as long as
    the whole quote is there. I'd like the quote marks to remain, no dots or anything else.

"I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world"

And for the name, I was thinking upper left corner. Edited, right, not left.

This is just something I have been thinking about a while and it might get completely
    cramped, if anyone feels as if doing this sig for me, don't hesitate to give me feedback
    about something you wanna change and why please

Edit: realised I forgot to say I'd like t6 gear, without the head visible... no weapon though >.<

Edit: I've pm'd CrazyTaco93
    Last edited by Haibara; 2010-11-18 at 01:34 PM.

cellphone wallpaper request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Heya, artists =p

I'd like to request a signature, a lil' bit more specific allthough, so i hope someone can make this!

I want a sort of bar; 750 pix width, 40pix height. It should say "Xaphire the Light of Dawn", then on the right there should be a gnum (higher then the 40 pix, but with invis background) in Tier 6 (Malefic).

To sum it up:
    - 750 width, 40 height
    - "Xaphire the Light of Dawn"
    - Gnome
    - Warlock
    - Tier 6 (Head on show, wings would be awesome)
    - The character must go out of the bar

Thanks in advance :O
    Since it has bin a few pages ago, and noone claimed it, i thought let's quote it

Anyone else still recieved their sig but still peek into this thread every day to look at the artist's amazing work? :3
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Thank you sooo much Nicolette I am in love with my new sig!
    Last edited by Irielle; 2010-11-17 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Love your sigs Elysia, very subtle and beautiful
    Ohmy. Thanks a lot, Zil! I've been trying to find a brush that makes the pattern in your current sig for days now to no avail. ><

And, the sig (+avatar) I claimed a few pages back:

Still not happy with the font, but I hope you enjoy it. Tried to get the "dark, bitchy" tint you were looking for.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Looking for a request, Can't do T11 but do have Goblins and Worgens
    PM'ed you.

LOVE your work

Looking for guild banner for website

Hi All,

Loving all the work on here, which brings me to requesting a guild banner for my guilds website.

Our current banner can be found here: dopamine.techyblue.com

As Cata is approaching, I would like to update our guilds banner to have more of a "Cataclysm" theme. We are an 25 man Alliance Guild on the Oceanic realm Frostmourne.

All idea's are welcome, not looking for anything in particular as long as it's around the Cataclysm theme for the expansion.

Thanks in advance and would love to see what can be made!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreakz View Post
    Anyone else still recieved their sig but still peek into this thread every day to look at the artist's amazing work? :3
    Haha, yes. There's way too much pretty in this thread for me to ignore!