Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Good job artists, Free of charge was a shocker though.

Id like an Avatar or sig immage featuring The Warlock Onitama Zangarmarsh server.
    Other then that Your complete creativity is all id want.
    picking this up

Quote Originally Posted by willowhere View Post
    PM request

i knew the name looked familiar >__<

Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    PM request:

...And a new siggy for me, it was time for a change. Keep the Pm's coming, I only have 2 in the queue.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

I need someone to photo shop me a BIG logo for my guild
    I have many idea but don't have much time to post this. If you are willing please plase PLEASE pm me. thanks :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok my EU Armory is being a little $#%^&. It won't load the actual toon. I have no problem viewing on the US Armory. If anyone is able to access the EU Armory, could you possibly send me a screenshot with a closeup of the head from both these links? Thanks!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ggar&cn=Phaith
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...reggar&cn=Pyhn

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    Would be awesome if someone could make a sig for me (for mmo forums).
    char name: purely
    class: warlock
    server: tarren mill.

the most important thing to get in the sig is my max rating for 3v3 in s8, 2.4k rating, for max epeen.
    Claiming this (unless someone already did)
    <3 <3 undead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    Ok my EU Armory is being a little $#%^&. It won't load the actual toon. I have no problem viewing on the US Armory. If anyone is able to access the EU Armory, could you possibly send me a screenshot with a closeup of the head from both these links? Thanks!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ggar&cn=Phaith
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...reggar&cn=Pyhn
    Can't use the armory either =/, just says error etc.

Deleted
    EU maintainence is today so maybe its that

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking for someone who's interested in making a sig, or alternatively a sig + avatar for my Druid.

Apparently I'm not allowed to post any link, pic or video since I'm new here, but the character is Kissekatt, druid on Dunemaul-eu

As I'm quite nostalgic I want him to wear T2 (without the head) with Shadow wing focus staff, like Armory displays. (not the pose displayed on armory)
    I'm thinking a nature-related theme, but you're free to drift away with your ideas as well!

Text to include:

Charname: Kissekatt
    Guild: Equilibrium (really can't decide wether to include this or not, so if I could get one with and one without, or the .psd file it would be great.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    EU maintainence is today so maybe its that
    Yeah, but usually nothing comes up. I can see what the toons are wearing, just not the toon render. >.> Thanks anyways!

Deleted
    Its been a good few days and aload of pages since I posted so I'll give a better brief for my sig, maybe a Artist will pick it up

Character name Is Hártley. Goblin female Hunter in T11 with the helm (preferably the red set if possible). The theme of the sig would be cool if you could go with a sort of explosive theme for both goblins and survival explosive shot etc.

If you could put Hártley (or just Hartley) and below it my guilds name: Men in Tights or MiT that'd be awesome! I'll leave it pretty open to your interpritation to how you think the sig will look best. If you could make an avatar with it too that'd be cool!

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissekatt View Post
    Hey!

I'm looking for someone who's interested in making a sig, or alternatively a sig + avatar for my Druid.

Apparently I'm not allowed to post any link, pic or video since I'm new here, but the character is Kissekatt, druid on Dunemaul-eu

As I'm quite nostalgic I want him to wear T2 (without the head) with Shadow wing focus staff, like Armory displays. (not the pose displayed on armory)
    I'm thinking a nature-related theme, but you're free to drift away with your ideas as well!

Text to include:

Charname: Kissekatt
    Guild: Equilibrium (really can't decide wether to include this or not, so if I could get one with and one without, or the .psd file it would be great.

Thanks
    I'll grab this too, should get all my sigs done later on tonght!

---------- Post added 2010-12-01 at 03:47 PM ----------

Yeah, but usually nothing comes up. I can see what the toons are wearing, just not the toon render. >.> Thanks anyways!
    It's working for me now, for every link I've tried in the last 10 mins.
    Last edited by mmocfa3b6f5501; 2010-12-01 at 03:49 PM.

Deleted
    Hey a sig request here thanks
    Race : Troll
    Name : Rubbish
    Server : Eonar EU
    Class : Deathknight
    Sex : Troll
    I would like the troll To be in t11 though
    Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    char name: purely
    class: warlock
    server: tarren mill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    It's working for me now, for every link I've tried in the last 10 mins.

Blizzard is against me today! I can get the send link to open no problem now. But the first, the priest Phaith, won't give me a damn render in any of the 3 browsers I've tried. Grrrr!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iHunt View Post
    Request for a signature

Name: Rafix
    Race: Worgen
    Class: Hunter
    Server: Hellscream EU
    Armor: Hunter Tier 11
    Pose: Aiming with bow
    Background: Matching armor color
    Px size: 100x500

Concept:

Stance
    I would like a side/front view of a male worgen hunter aiming his Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury. So a shooting stance.

Weapons
    This is not possible ingame for hunters, but maybe you can give My hunter The Twin Blades of Azzinoth
    mainhand and offhand
    Mounted on his back . If this is not possible, simply without melee weapons .

Armor
    Hunter Tier 11 normal (green) without the helm. No cape either, nor a tabard.

Skin & Hair
    I would like a black skin, without any extra facial hair if possible and long normal hair if possible

Font
    Totally up to you, so feel free to use any type of font, as long as it looks good of course.

Name – Server
    Also your choice where to place this!

I’m excited to see what you can do!

Cheers,

iHunt.
    Ok,So there were a few problems.
    First of all,The fact i dont have t11 which i did send you a PM about.
    Second,you can't wield 2 warglaives + a ranged wep sadly ):
    So: I made 2 signatures,1 without any weps and 1 with the bow as you wanted ^^ hope you like it

Deleted
    Just checked, I can't load characters that aren't 80, so that might be why.
    Anyway, here you go.
    http://www.3darmory.com/eu/Sporeggar/Phaith

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked, I can't load characters that aren't 80, so that might be why.
    Anyway, here you go.
    http://www.3darmory.com/eu/Sporeggar/Phaith
    Thats odd. But you officially rock! TY!

Deleted
    I'm officially freaked out, saw a new animation on WMV, clicked it, and it's quite obviously an animation of someone's arms getting ripped off.. "ToAltered"

Deleted
    I'm officially freaked out, saw a new animation on WMV, clicked it, and it's quite obviously an animation of someone's arms getting ripped off.. "ToAltered"
    Rockhorn reqeustz0rs lienk noa
    Or bed tingz0rs will heppen to u and stuff.