Deleted

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Just a note, I'm now taking people off my list if I see that they've had a sig made by someone else after I have said I would make theirs. This means you've been messaging multiple artists just so you get your sig as quick as possible which (if you read the first post) you arnt allowed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayde
    Just a note, I'm now taking people off my list if I see that they've had a sig made by someone else after I have said I would make theirs. This means you've been messaging multiple artists which (if you read the first post) you arnt allowed to do.

Has Surefire sent a request to you via PM?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm
    Has Surefire sent a request to you via PM?
    Yes

Yes
    Ahh, in that case, Ill take the sig down

Just a note, I'm now taking people off my list if I see that they've had a sig made by someone else after I have said I would make theirs. This means you've been messaging multiple artists just so you get your sig as quick as possible which (if you read the first post) you arnt allowed to do.

I have a few choice PMs I gonna finish up, and after that only from the thread. Some people ruin things for everyone.
    Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

for Sendara

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Omgasm
    Ahh, in that case, Ill take the sig down
    By all means dont let your artwork go to waste, its just I've seen a few people doing it now and its getting a tad annoying.

Sorry for the spam also!

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurophile
    Not impossible, just tedious. You can import any item not currently in WMV in to the itemcache, and as long as the data for the item is in your game files, it would work in WMV. It's just a bit of a pain to load in everything one by one. There is a thread here on MMO Champ on how to do it. I believe Somnio added the info to the first post of this thread.

Edit: Here is a direct quote on adding items to WMV:

Thread link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=44505.0

Som, if you add the link to the original post in the WMV section, I'll kill this post to avoid clutter.
    Didn't quite realize the amount of effort that went into that bit really. I'll just have to wait the week and a half to get back to my pc at home to sort this out myself then Never got around to reading the first post again because I'm on a mobile 3g modem for the time being. Thanks for making the effort to put that information in here again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ailurophile
    Not impossible, just tedious. You can import any item not currently in WMV in to the itemcache, and as long as the data for the item is in your game files, it would work in WMV. It's just a bit of a pain to load in everything one by one. There is a thread here on MMO Champ on how to do it. I believe Somnio added the info to the first post of this thread.

Edit: Here is a direct quote on adding items to WMV:

Thread link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=44505.0

Som, if you add the link to the original post in the WMV section, I'll kill this post to avoid clutter.
    Wow...I need to search the forums more carefully as once again, I've been proven wrong...very interesting indeed
    http://hdimage.org/images/4wjmpxmej640ooqkvz85.png
    Your signature is in violation of the signature guidelines, and has been corrected.

Hello again,sorry to bother you but I had a sig request back in page 92 and i think its forgotten
    u made my bro's rogue sig which was a later post but still havent seen mine

I wanted to ask if Anyone could make a Signature for a Orc Warrior with Full Tier7.5 and "Demise" because its like the most awesome weapon display ID in-game Please make it abit Big since im on 1680x1024 Resolution :P (not insanely big tho)

Furyz is the char name
    Shattered Hand is the realm (EU)
    Éclipse, is the guild.
    Arms, 54/17/0.
    If you need any more info then just ask

Well, i did not wanted to bump or anything, but i waithing for days now, i understand if you busy, or my request too hard, but i at least would have liked to have some replies about my request if you wont do it, i wont check 20 page a day.
    I really respect your work, but at least some reply so i can know what the situation is.
    This goes to Undertaker and to Caiti, now i dont want you to be mad, i just want to clear things up.

sorry for my english

Signature Request for : Infinitus_x

After looking at my signature through different resolutions, I realised how different, and well, poorly made it looks unless it is viewed in 1024x768... Kinda disapointed really, so may stop making them after this one, will have to wait and see.

Anyway, not sure if it was what you had in mind, but hey, I tried! If you don't like it then it's cool.

Peace,
    Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by Nrxszvo
    Signature Request for : Infinitus_x

After looking at my signature through different resolutions, I realised how different, and well, poorly made it looks unless it is viewed in 1024x768... Kinda disapointed really, so may stop making them after this one, will have to wait and see.

Anyway, not sure if it was what you had in mind, but hey, I tried! If you don't like it then it's cool.

Peace,
    Mikey
    Dunno, I'm looking at it from 1920x1200 and it looks fine, the only thing is the scan lines make it look a bit grainy, probably because of my higher resolution. Other than that it looks good.
    Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Avya
    for Sendara

Many thanks.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Many thanks.
    np

realized that too some time ago
    also brightness and contrast of your monitor have a huge effect on the pictures
    If you make a darker image and it seems fine on your pc but someone else has lower brightness he sees nothing

let me know what cha think, its been a while

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    Hello guys i have been watching this thread for 50 pages or so and have been waiting to request something a little different!

1640 wide x 1200 length

However the 960 pixels in the centre will be covered, so should be black much like this image http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...in_English.jpg

It is for a Youtube Channel, so the central... part of the image will be obscured, see www.youtube.com/hybridpanda

i would really like for that central part of the background to be solid black, i am also going to change the blue at the sides to black, so it would be fantastic if the image could fade to black at the left and right edge...

Basically im asking for a background for my YT channel.
    Info on character

Class : Shaman
    Race : Draenei
    Gear : t8.5
    Desired effect:

Dark background with maybe a sepia toned shaman that is similar to my characters, i think that http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...old/bubba5.jpg
    is incredible and would love something in that style.
    Your image will be viewed by quite alot of people and would make a really professional look to my youtube page.

Thank you i hope somoene is interested and messages me on mmo champ or something <3

really really thank you this thread is very exciting
    i will of course credit you on my channel as a ton of people will ask where i got it!
    Omgasm has kindly agreed to work on it
    thanks anyway anyone out there =]

Hey all, I appreciate everyone here who is making sigs, they all look amazing just wondering if any1 wants to make me one? :)

Name : Confused
    Race : Dwarf
    Class : Hunter
    Character Position : Shooting a bear
    Armor : full T8.5
    Weapon(s): Envoy of mortality

Signature Size : not sure what size but any reasonable size will do :)
    Background : dun morough (dwarf starting place dunno how to spell it^^)

Extra Information : i made a picture on pain of a design of it but i dont know how to add it on here the little "insert image" button doesnt seem to work.

(left) dwarf hunter shooting too the right with envoy of mortality at an ice claw bear (the bear facing left towards the hunter) on the right
    Top left:Confused - Dwarf Hunter
    Bottom right: Bronzebeard EU

thanks in advance,
    Alex

Lots of sick looking sigs on this thread and i would appreciate one if anyone has time. =D

Name : Cholerat of the Nightfall
    Race : Night Elf
    Class : Hunter
    Character Position : Shooting
    Armor : full T8.5
    Weapon(s): Siren's Cry
    Guild Name: The Grind House Corp.
    Realm: Eitrigg-US

Signature Size : Average signature size.
    Background : A blue background with some ice everywhere.

(Right) Night elf Hunter shooting,(Top Left) Cholerat of the Nightfall, (Bottom Left) The Grind House Corp. and Eitrigg-US under the guild name. Thank You, Cholerat.