Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    PMR (not for MMO)

PMR (for MMO)
    Last edited by Mystyka; 2011-02-11 at 04:37 PM.
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    It's not a diamond if it doesn't sparkle!
    Touche! hehe
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I got Tier 11 to work yay! I won't be taking PM requests sorry, as will end up with 20 Paladin or DK Worgens. No offence to anyone
    deviantART

PM:

I'll get to the rest of my PM'ers when I have the time. Thanks for being so patient (:

7/7 HC!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    I did with two different texts hope you like it! Sorry its not a full body shot, hope its oke

Oh man! Bad. Ass. I love it! Thanks so much. I'm going to save it and see about hosting it so I can use it as my signature -- Any chance I could have the PSD (or whatever layered file you made) so I could play with the font/size, too? I'll PM you if you want.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Saen; 2011-02-11 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking everywhere for a solution to get tier 11 and found nothing, how do you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    I've been looking everywhere for a solution to get tier 11 and found nothing, how do you do it?
    EU cannot get it. This can be resolved by either downloading the US client, or using the old Cataclysm Beta files.

OMG that is amazing!!! Thank you so much!!
    Last edited by Veigas; 2011-02-11 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saen View Post
    Oh man! Bad. Ass. I love it! Thanks so much. I'm going to save it and see about hosting it so I can use it as my signature -- Any chance I could have the PSD (or whatever layered file you made) so I could play with the font/size, too? I'll PM you if you want.

Thanks again!
    Sadly I deleted the PSD :S but I got the font from http://www.urbanfonts.com/ and feel free to use that link there, I won't delete it from my Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post

I DO NOT HAVE TIER 11.
    Do you have t11?
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-02-11 at 10:02 PM.

Can you artists please give me some hints, I'm new with photoshopping signatures, here's my first signature ever, which I think kind of sucks, big time.

ww w.image-share.com/ipng-503-296.html

Can you please give me some tips and also if possible tell me how I can add fonts :O. Thanks.

Galaxias - tutorials tutorials and again tutorials. They are your best tips and advise Most artists have them in their sigs.
    deviantART

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxias View Post
    Can you artists please give me some hints, I'm new with photoshopping signatures, here's my first signature ever, which I think kind of sucks, big time.

ww w.image-share.com/ipng-503-296.html

Can you please give me some tips and also if possible tell me how I can add fonts :O. Thanks.
    If, and i mean you should, like the title of the post says, read the first post, you will find in there tutorial on how to do your own signatures. So basically read the first post and you should be good.
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Quote Originally Posted by Amalisa View Post
    Do you have t11?
    I think she has tier 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belated welcome back Zil. I have been gone myself for two months but hopefully wanting to make signatures from here on out. Let me know!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back in town for a couple of days, will hopefully pick up a couple of requests tomorrow morning.

In the meantime played with some new techniques using myself as the victim.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

PMR

Currently working on Waelu, finished one signature during the night but wasn't happy with it when I woke up this morning, will re-do it during the day.

PM request:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    I would absolutely love a sig! I keep seeing these spread across the forums and feel my jealousy boil over each time!

Visible Text: Eviltouch, Defender of a Shattered World (Death Knight)
    Guild/Server: Animosity/Kil'jaeden

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please either use this SS or a picture of a Tauren Deathknight in Teir 11 (non-heroic).
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: /Roar
    Colour Scheme: Dark Purple/Black/Dark Blue
    Extra's: If you use a model viewer and Teir 11, please have him using Akhirus, The Wyrm Breaker!!

Thanks guys/gals!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post

I got Tier 11 to work yay! I won't be taking PM requests sorry, as will end up with 20 Paladin or DK Worgens. No offence to anyone
    Ty vm man i <3 it!

WTB couple requests PM me please with armory link or screenie and info as is posted on FIRST PAGE.

PM ONLY ONE ARTIST!

Queue: Mazuka, Doushie, Spartinz, Dorlok. And CLOSED. Unless it's a girly sig and no worgens please.
    Last edited by Zil; 2011-02-12 at 01:08 PM.
    deviantART