10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Cocoa, can't wait for mine :P (Take your time!)
    Cheers

PMR:

iPhone wallpaper:

Aaaand another PM:

Please please....no more mages now for a while
    Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2011-03-21 at 10:23 PM.

Deleted
    Wow Dubbelbasse that actually captured the one I was PM'ing you about aswell..

Really some awsome work you artist are creating, wish I had the dedication to learn this lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Annnd just made myself a new phone background.. for my Samsung Vibrant.

Edit: I hate misleading forums. Still wrong resolution. =(((((

I was wondering if somebody could do a full body wall paper (1440x900 or whatever average computer size is) for me.

Visible text: Aq
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%80q/simple
    Gear set: teir 11 (the blue set)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Something that shows off the shoulders and staff (showing the power torrent enchant)
    General colour scheme: Something druidy
    Any extras: A moonkin (nelf) on the left and resto tree (old model) on the right. I would prefer no tabard and no belt showing. If needed I can log out without those showing.

Thank you in advance for your time.
    Last edited by aqthedruid; 2011-03-22 at 05:31 AM.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

Fun with worgen and t11;

(what my drood would look like if she was worgen lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1o1 View Post
    I second that, That signature is just puar awsome =) Nice job cocoacross
    cocoa has really outdone himself this time, glad its mine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by danei View Post
    Decent work here artists, thought I'd give it a shot as well!

Visible text: Myvel
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/myvel/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6? The slayer's one, rogue set
    Helm visible: Yep!
    Your pose: Something like idling, undead male just standing there. If it's possible, I'd like to have it zoomed in from the stomach and up to the head, more or less like a close-up.
    General colour scheme: Dark red/blue with grunge brushes, as it makes it dark and dirty
    Any extras: Blood dripping maybe?

Thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by ovine View Post
    Below is my current sig which is bloody fantastic. All credit to Zilita. Anyhow is anyone able to update it as I am now a Belf and not Human anymore?

The background might not be identical but i did my best :$
    Last edited by mmoc8e9e068ac1; 2011-03-22 at 10:09 AM.

really really BoReD

made this http://i.imgur.com/hBsU8.jpg

was going for a run away bride, no where to go kind of thing o-o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    really really BoReD

made this http://i.imgur.com/hBsU8.jpg

was going for a run away bride, no where to go kind of thing o-o
    I must say, that actually looks pretty cool it gave me some inspiration too:P

I've been getting quite a few requests on making a tutorial based on the fire mage siggy's I've made loads of lately. I'll see if I can get around to it, but would people be interested in this?

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    I've been getting quite a few requests on making a tutorial based on the fire mage siggy's I've made loads of lately. I'll see if I can get around to it, but would people be interested in this?
    Yes please really like that style

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Deleted
    hi it would we be nice if someone could design a sig for me because my knowledge aint so good with graphical programs and i just found this thread. therefore i signed up

Visible Text: Char Name: Sativus Guild: Cervisia
    Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/sativus/simple
    Gear Set: T11 Hunter set Except of the T11 Helmet. I love my Engineering Helmet
    Extras: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/sativus/simple got this pet since Vanilla times and it would be nice if it is possible to include it to this sig. But if you think it would be better without the pet just leave it out.
    Setting: Sth. that looks good for a (Marksman) Hunter

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by perbrethil View Post
    I must say, that actually looks pretty cool it gave me some inspiration too:P
    eeeeee thanks <3

and one for my paladin (as she is a crazy cat lady :O)

http://i.imgur.com/QXQxp.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    PMrequest:

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Would be very nice if you're up for it would ease up on the workload if some of us got some tools to try it out for ourselves and not having to search the interwebs for everything (lazy I know)

Heeya, I'm not requesting a World of Warcraft signature now.. and I hope this is okay, didnt see anything in the rules that I couldnt so I guess I could. I have no idea where I could find an artist otherwise.

I want an signature which have a real photograph, I have no idea how hard this is so I guess its something anyone could play with.

I have no strict request, since I want it to me something fun to do for the artist. Only thing I want is that you use this picture.. whole body would be nice but I have no idea if that's possible.

The size of the signature is going to be the same as for mmo.
    Visible text: Maiken, IRL Shaman.
    Its a girl, so something that is pink, purple, cerise.

Picture: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...3054mindre.jpg

Have fun with it, if someone like to do it!

Love,
    Maykén.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name (Ashamanxx) and Guild (Stuck on Uldaman)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img3.imageshack.us/g/ashss2c.jpg/ is an album with a couple of screenshots. My armory is in my sig, but the reason I took screenshots is because I love the fiery effect around the head/shoulders in game and that doesn't show up on the armory
    Gear set: My current gear although if someone wanted to take the time to throw on the heroic T11 chest since it'll actually drop eventually that'd be cool but its really not a concern
    Helm visible: Definitely, I love the look of the helm
    Your pose: I don't have anything specific in mind, but I don't think the goblin casting motion looks that cool, just seems all hunched over and he's short enough as it is.
    General colour scheme: I'm a Fire mage and would like a similar theme - fire, red, orange, yellow, etc.
    Any extras: I'd like to leave most of it up to the artist because you all have ideas and visions that look awesome but I can't think way and don't want to limit that. I do like the look of when someone makes the toon look less cartoony than Blizzards graphics, like the sigs in these posts: Ex 1, Ex 2

Thanks in advance to whomever takes this on.

Thanks everyone for the comments on Izo's siggy yesterday, very sweet of ya'll Just one lil clarification...I'm a she ^^

Anyway yay maintenance! I'll be finishing the rest of my queues today