10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! I just updated my WMV the other day to the latest version. It worked fine before and now it has all kinds of bugs >.>

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

10+ Year Old Account
    Have been on here for quite a while, but without sig and avatar... So I would really be honored to have one made by one of you =D.

Visible text: My name: Kazmer, together with a selfmade title (the translation of the name) the Destroyer . (if it turns out to look lame you can leave it out:P)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azmer/advanced This gear, but rather with also 359 tier 11 warlock shoulders, and my belt replaced with the one with warlock looks, Belt of Arcane Storms has those looks if i am correct. All just with the non-heroic versions.
    Helm visible: Yes, i particularly love the way the eyes look with my current helmet.
    Your pose: Preferably casting like the way i look on the armory, the animation of the instant cast if possible. And preferably looking to the right instead of looking to the left as shown on the armory.
    General colour scheme: Particularly dark, with colors like red, purple or black. I am currently Destruction, so it is not bad if it is much red, but I am not the artist, just combine it in a way you thinks looks good.
    Any extras: Preferably just the top half or the face of my character, no need to put the entire model shown. (especially like the eyes, so would be awesome to see that clearly) I would love my imp on it somewhere on the side, his name is Gobrot, if you could put that name in it some awesome way it would be fantastic, but certainly not required, just the imp does it as well.

Any variations on pose or looks are totally up to you, as i love most of the sigs being produced here, you people do an awesome job =D.

PM request: Yes I love that font for priests

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Been wanting to post here for quite some time now!

I play a Tauren Warrior, Prot MS, Fury OS.
    Visible text: Name: Awsum Guild: Hostile
    no title or realm name preferably

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu*dot*battle*dot*net/wow/en/character/draenor/awsum/advanced In other words, Awsum on Draenor EU

Gear set: Wearing Warrior tier 11(blue), wielding Mace of Acrid Death and Blockade's Lost Shield(as most likely shown on the Armory).
    That or my fury set, which is more red tainted, whichever you feel more comfortable with creating a piece of art!

Helm visible: No. Me no likey!

Your pose: Ready to attack(as on my armory)

As for theme I think something black/red-ish would fit nicely, or maybe black/dark-blue to fit the shoulders more.
    Don't need a lot of stuff in the background.
    I myself am not creative at all so I'm sorry for not being able to provide some more detail.

If you happen to come up with something awesome that doesn't quite fit this limited description then please go for it. (but rather still have it include my character!)

I hope this is something one of you artists can do something with, seeing previous pieces I have no doubt you will succeed and amaze me.

Thanks in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PM request: Yes I love that font for priests
    That one is really pretty. =o

And a PM request: I made a female tauren look cool, a feat I thought impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Feels like I can fully retire myself and my work from this thread now, seeing as my style is all over the place
    Happily hand over the stick to someone else! Need to focus on school anyway lol.
    Awww I love seeing your new work. It is always fantastic! Gives some real inspiration in the signatures I do

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimension View Post
    Visible text: Just Uproar is fine, I don't want any other information on there.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle .net/ wow/en/ character/ uldum/ uproar/ simple (Had to seperate it cause I can't post links yet... sorry.)
    Gear set: Hunter t11, With Malovence (Staff from Halfus, BoT) and Dragonheart Piercer (The Bow from Ver and Thal in BoT)
    Helm visible: Helmet in signature, no helmet in a matching avatar. (I'd like one, if possible. If not I can make my own, I think.)
    Your pose: Shooting an arrow to the right, with the character on the left side of the signature, facing sideways and to the right.
    General colour scheme: Blueish Greenish, Black. Feel free to play around with it.
    Any extras: Sambas behind me running towards the imaginary target i'm shooting at. A little ahead of me but not too far. No name on him, please.

http://i.imgur.com/3yJgc.jpg
    I know you wanted arrows and a bunch of other stuff. It just would have led to a cluttered signature in the end. (mostly because the space I have to work with is so small.)
    Take it or leave it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see a frightening worgen. Love those teeth!!
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Beautiful! As the old saying goes, "Less is more" and I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    Nice to see a frightening worgen. Love those teeth!!
    I wanted him to look sort of fierce, and aggressive looking. Tired to emphasize the teeth, but I wanted a lot of attention on the shoulder because I knew I wanted it right upfront in the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Beautiful! As the old saying goes, "Less is more" and I agree!
    <3 Saf, Long time not posts.

^^ completed changed old post because i had utterly fail details.
    Last edited by Theforgoten; 2011-04-10 at 01:17 PM. Reason: New details

PM Request

---------- Post added 2011-04-08 at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post

http://i.imgur.com/3yJgc.jpg
    I know you wanted arrows and a bunch of other stuff. It just would have led to a cluttered signature in the end. (mostly because the space I have to work with is so small.)
    Take it or leave it.
    Love this

10+ Year Old Account
    Annalee has been busy busy busy. Love all of those. They look amazing.

Nicolette's worgen one for Uproar is awesome too. Have to agree that the perspective on that one is great.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacritts View Post
    Visible text: Ludacrits
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/ludacrits/simple
    Gear set: Rogue Tier 6 with Cursed Vision of Sargeras (if possible) and warglaives (not drawn)
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Kneeling but looking directly out of the page (if possible, otherwise just a kneeling pose is perfectly fine)
    General colour scheme: Shadowmoon Valley / Black Temple color scheme
    Any extras: Any extra flare you can throw on that would make the theme seem more BC-ish or rogue-ish

I'm a huge fan of the BC art styles even though I didn't have a chance to play that expansion.

PS: All of the signatures here look amazing!
    If you dont like it you can pm someone or I can change it =/

Ending it is all I fucking think about, that's the shit I think about
    All alone, bawling 'til my mothafuckin' eyes bleed

Deleted
    Visible text: Rajinx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../rajinx/simple
    Gear set: T6 Skyshatter Shaman
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Targeted casting animation such as a Lightning Bolt - Turned to the side slightly - Draenei Animation
    General colour scheme: Blue, generally lightning/thunder style - Similar to the talent tree background of Elemental spec of Shamans but with more blue.
    Any extras: I guess just lightning in the background.

Thanks. Hope you can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Visible text: Rajinx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../rajinx/simple
    Gear set: T6 Skyshatter Shaman
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Targeted casting animation such as a Lightning Bolt - Turned to the side slightly - Draenei Animation
    General colour scheme: Blue, generally lightning/thunder style - Similar to the talent tree background of Elemental spec of Shamans but with more blue.
    Any extras: I guess just lightning in the background.

Thanks. Hope you can help out.

http://i.imgur.com/ab041.jpg
    Last edited by Nicolette; 2011-04-09 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CryptFiend View Post
    If you dont like it you can pm someone or I can change it =/
    Only one word to describe it: Badass. Great job looks amazing, thanks!

Last edited by Darknstormy; 2011-04-09 at 08:53 AM.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Deleted
    Visible text: Phozté
    armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t%C3%A9/simple
    Gear set: T11 Hunter, Lightning Charged
    helm visible: Yes, please use my engineering googels, Deadly Bio-Optic Killshades
    Your pose: Shotting an arrow from the left sie to the right.
    General colour scheme: Something green that'll match the T11.
    Any extra: Some "forest looking" in the background would be awsome.

Would be awsome if you could spare some time to do this, and thanks so much to everyone that's doing it!
    Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    That´s AMAZING! Love what you did with the 'effects' behind the Belf.

Now while we´re on the subject. When are you making a tutorial? I love your style alot, especially the way you make such beautiful effects that blend well with the image!

Keep up with the good work!
    /blush thank you
    I didnt see a point of making a tutorial because I make use of the other artists tutorials within mine :P
    Like this last one was Mipeo and Bats tuts.
    I tend to do that alot, find tutorials online and blend them together with the various effects. (I love C4Ds)
    Oh and Katies tuts for the gradient maps waayyyyyyyy back when I started making sigs

---------- Post added 2011-04-09 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Theforgoten View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nderz/advanced

So im a dwarf hunter named Thunderz
    i would not like my realm or guild in the sig.
    some nice and fancy letters would be amazing
    Also some t11 would look sweet on me
    If u make ur post look like u put effort in it then theres a bigger chance an artist will pick it up.
    There is a posting template on the first page
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0