Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Some incredible work coming out here, great idea.

I'm after a sweet looking sig:

Name: Domzae
    Guild: <Holy>
    Realm: Dath'Remar
    Race: Male Human
    Class: Shadow Priest
    Special Requests: Tier 6 shoulders, Tier 8 everything else, in shadow form. A dark gloomy feel would be good - with alot happening in the picture (like alot of the druid ones posted here). If you have alot of time on your hands and can make it happen - it'd be wicked if he could be mind flaying and holding a book in the other hand.

Also if you could post two versions, one with the guild and realm names, and one without.

Thanks in advance and i look forward to seeing it!

Guild Sig

I was hoping someone could maybe put together a guild banner for our guild. Its a US guild.

Info is...

Server: Eonar
    Guild: The Dark Descent
    Faction: Horde

I don't really have any ideas so please surprise me. Thank you to whoever takes this up.

Re: Guild Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Dauraane
    I was hoping someone could maybe put together a guild banner for our guild. Its a US guild.

Info is...

Server: Eonar
    Guild: The Dark Descent
    Faction: Horde

I don't really have any ideas so please surprise me. Thank you to whoever takes this up.
    Sorry if it took a bit but I just got stung in my pointyfinger by a wasp, so I'm having a hard time doing.. Everything.

Repost; just a little edit cause it may be alot of work.

Name:Necrotorture
    class:hunter
    Race: Draenei male.

What i basically want is a dark/metallic background, with a Draenei hunter who sends out his pet, a wolf from the stormpeaks, and aims his bow.

^ if that's too hard, I have another idea;
    Just a draenei hunter in t8(10 man) who aims his bow.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Huge fan of all your work!! You guys are amazingly talented. I was wonder if anyone could do something with the photo attached!? (I'm looking for a forum signature / banner!!)

Character : Kilzamar
    Server: Zuluhed-US
    Guild: Pure Insanity

Thank you in advanced for your design!!!

Heya, my talents involving making cool stuff is rather limited, heck, Paint is the best I can do. Anyway. would be really cool if anybody would take this up, idd like my warrior standing on the right side, perhaps on some sort of a battlefield or something, with dead foes spread on the ground and in the upper part of the picture to the left of my toon in a dark metallic sort of font should be written:

Blackclaw
    The Horned Fist
    Azsune - EU

But tbh do what you want, as long as you dont alter the toon or my name, guild and etc.

Thanks in advance, i have no idea how hard this will be but i hope somebody will take it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrune
    <Azrune> <snip>

Or

Yes, that is actually a monkey grabbing a peach.

Edit: if there is a problem withnot enough details or something feel free to pm me and let me kno, thread is getting flodded with bumps so am not gnna bump my request and will just hope one of the designers will read this lol well nite yall

wow, first off i clicke don this thread just to see what it was about. just read through all the posts lol to all of you who are doin these amazing things for us /salute the sigs that have be made and everything else are amazing, soo decided to see if anybody could make a guild banner for our site.

the guilds name is Deathrow, dosent have to be anything super fancy, figured since our site currently lacks one it would be nice to have someone make. thxs in advance and keep up the amazing work all of you amazing people are doin. /salute thxs again

P.S. also no rush on this will be checkin back to see if anybody is interested in designing/or posted something. so whenever someone can do thxs

lol wow thread explodin, well since im in no rush ill just kep editing my post till someone comes bck n does

Guild Name/realm: Deathrow US-Emerald Dream
    Size:unsure of exact specs, for the guild website, so maybe whatver the standard size of a guild banner is XD
    Background: http://www.flickr.com/photos/elizabe...er/3357446934/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephaneginer/3105821242/ just a couple of pics that i found that sorta expressed what i was lookin for in background
    Text: "Deathrow" "US-Emerald Dream" and some sorta saying like *"Abandon hope all who enter" "Deadman walking" *"Many will enter, none shall leave...alive."
    Border:none
    Extranes with * are ones guildies are liking, but if designer things of something better would gladly see what they come up with
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r
    "Hunters aren't normal man... They're relentless, they never stop to rest, or eat, or sleep.* And the bastards never even seem to run out ammo anymore!* You want my advice?* You see one comin', you run the other way."

Quote Originally Posted by Tauton
    Might be an idea to update the original post with every request (just the persons name) and say when it's done, or, even better, make a new thread with all the finished products in it, and keep this one just for requests, and maybe even lock it for a few hours so the artists can catch up!
    I support this.

Mostly because I'm currently the only one doing anything right now. |:

15+ Year Old Account

I'ma have to put in a request seeing as I'm enjoying most of the sigs made so far.

Name: Kalaen
    Guild: Bound
    Server: Eonar US
    Race/Class: BE, Hunter

I would post a SS of her but she tends to change hair style/color often so I'll leave it up to the artist to decide the model. Something tranquil/soothing. Would also like (if possible) a black wolf pet standing next to the char. Ty!

If you could make black colored backround with blood stains and some danger sings .. aka look : Baneful.org

The name shall be in white and magtheridon too

EU = Red

> Daschal

Quote Originally Posted by Nezmoth

Related?

thanks so much!

Kilzamar

I'll make up a queue for those who are just before/after Kilzamar now, I'll post progress soon.

This is a cool idea, since in some guilds there is lack of skills when it comes to this, so here goes, the guild im in is on Hellfire called Dissidence could really use a new "Logo" for our screenshots.

So here goes, all ideas are open. So if anyone is up for the challange then feel free to go for it.

DISSIDENCE - Hellfire

Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    Well its just that I have been w8ing for a reply since page 2 and we seems to be aproching 25 so if some1 is working on mine it seems really hard and if you ppl forgot about me here it is again

Character Name: Igantinos
    Guild: The Inner Circle
    Realm Agammaggan EU
    Race: Troll
    Additional Info I really love the shadow spec as a priest and I am in love with Non OCmbat pets so if you do something with vanity pets please use from http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...user=igantinos
    Prefered thing to do in wow: PvE
    PS. Dont make it bright make it dark like a shadow form!

If you post a photo of the charr you want in I'll get started on it after I finish up this one.

Nez, do you need a screenshot for mine as well mate?

WOHO! i did it! anyway, would be nice if anybody would enhance this abit.

My toon standing on a battlefield, slain foes lying on the ground.
    to the left on him in a dark metallic font (a lil fire on em wouldnt be bad :P)

Blackclaw
    The Horned Fist
    Aszune - EU

anyway, i hope somebody is gonna take this up, ty in advance
    And btw, if you want to, feel free to change my ideas, just dont alter my toon/name/server/guild please

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Nez, do you need a screenshot for mine as well mate?
    It's pretty much fine, it fucked up a bit so you're gonna have to do with the T8 instead of T8.5

Looks basically the same .
    No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadyn
    Name Mahona, Guardian of Cenarius - Moonkin
    If someone could make me one like that but with a moonkin that'd be great DDD