Quote Originally Posted by Greviouz View Post
    Visible text: (Name? Server? Guild?) :Shadowtek of The Shattered Sun | Guild : Violent By Design@Kazzak EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img822.imageshack.us/i/shadowtekhead.png/ http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...owtek/advanced
    Gear set: T11 with Organic Lifeform Inverter and Uhn'agh Fash, the Darkest Betrayal
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: showing a mutilate strike would be epic
    General colour scheme: since i'm playing assassination showing something with poisons (different kinds of green)
    Any extras: an alchemy table with some poisons vials standing ready maybe with a dagger or something in a stand just coated with virulent poisons..or anything going good with a poisons theme

hope i have given enough info as i read the more you info you had the easier the job would be(feel free to make a watermark (made by tag) as if its awesome enough it will be made into a PC case Etch for my case)
    I will do this one

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Visible text: Loremaster Felicien

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elicien/simple

Screen shot of char face: http://i53.tinypic.com/14xcb48.jpg & http://i56.tinypic.com/2wp769j.jpg

Gear set: Protection Paladin T11 if poss - the hc version if you can.

Helm visible: No thanks

Your pose: BE idlling i think is great.

General colour scheme: Something that fits in with a protection paladin

Any extras: Less is more as they say

Hope thats enough info, all the artists I am sure are capable of making it look good no matter what though.

I took a bit of artist licence and stripped down a bit. Too much text. Less is sometimes more. Went for a shattered earth look to go with your title. Hope this suits

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppercat View Post
    Visible text: Name : Snm, Maybe a small "I might be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it." near the bottom?
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nas/snm/simple
    Went a little overboard with the "bright greens and yellows" theme, and haven't used splatter in ages, but liked how it was looking. Hope you like it! Let me know if you want something changed.

Direct link, because the image link on here looks terrible in comparison. =\

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    my friend just started a new blog for anyone that is interested in starting to work with Photoshop http://www.allaboutphotoshop.com/

PMR:
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

PMR:

LOVE girly sigs

Deleted
    Visible text: Buupu, Lightbringer, Realm first 85 hunter floating about somewere would be nice
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img821.imageshack.us/f/wowscr...311112010.jpg/
    Gear set: Just my teir 11
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: not to sure of this but, I quiet like the idea of my character central /roar'ing
    General colour scheme: Id quiet like the background to be a deep purple, To go against my green shoulders
    Any extras: Would just love it really clean and fresh, nothing to cluttering

p.s Would like a mini avatar of the main version
    Last edited by mmoce05898b3c6; 2011-04-25 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Touchyfeely;11199999]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisander View Post
    Done, and PMed the result since I can't post links [/QUOTE

Aww, I'd love to see the ending results! and Caiti that is one amazing wallpaper!
    *points at signature* Loving it! Thanks Elisander!

After seeing so many awesome signatures by you folks, you inspried me to delve a bit deeper into phtoshop and give it a bash
    Thank you to Mipeo for your awesome tutorial <3

This was my first one made by ffollowing a tutorial and I had a blast doing it Feedbacks appreciated, I know I have alot to learn still

I also made the signature I am using at the moment, (made this before I tried the Tutorial so it's a bit worse than the one above )

Keep up the great work guys

EDIT: seems I got infracted for my own signature being too big;/ I thought it was the correct size.. *goes off to have a look and see where she went wrong)
    EDIT2: I think I managed to change the size of it!
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2011-04-25 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    This was my first one made by ffollowing a tutorial and I had a blast doing it Feedbacks appreciated, I know I have alot to learn still
    Just as a heads up, that signature is wayyyy over the 50kb filesize limit for the site, but looks good otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Just as a heads up, that signature is wayyyy over the 50kb filesize limit for the site, but looks good otherwise.
    Oh no, thank you thats what I needed to know! I am not computer savvy in the slightest >< So I am not sure how do I make it less than 50kb? That must be why my own sig got an infraction><

I think in PS there's a "Save for Web" option that has a slider thing for the size. (I use Photoshop Elements, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's what I've seen Elyaan say a bunch of times.)

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Whoa, that´s amazing And the font fits in perfectly ♥
    Thanks!<3

When you save from PS as JPEG you get the option of quality, 12 being the highest and a slider taking it down, it shows you in tiny writing on the right of the box what the file size is so just slide the slider till it is 50kb or below .

iphone wallpaper request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

PMR:

Greener version:

YAY Druids <3

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I think in PS there's a "Save for Web" option that has a slider thing for the size. (I use Photoshop Elements, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's what I've seen Elyaan say a bunch of times.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    When you save from PS as JPEG you get the option of quality, 12 being the highest and a slider taking it down, it shows you in tiny writing on the right of the box what the file size is so just slide the slider till it is 50kb or below .
    Thank you both! I think I figured it out, I reuploaded my signature and the one I made for fun, Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated and sorry for being a nuisance!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Saving it that way destroys the quality. If you're just doing the Save As -> JPEG method, that is.

Best way:
    File -> Save for Web & Devices -> Set to JPEG -> Play with the quality slider in the top right corner, and the size can be seen changing in the bottom left corner -> Save and done.

@Dancing Turkey: Your signature does seem pixelated in some places. Check the technique in this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Saving it that way destroys the quality. If you're just doing the Save As -> JPEG method, that is.

Best way:
    File -> Save for Web & Devices -> Set to JPEG -> Play with the quality slider in the top right corner, and the size can be seen changing in the bottom left corner -> Save and done.

@Dancing Turkey: Your signature does seem pixelated in some places. Check the technique in this post.
    good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Any idea how to do this in GIMP? As the 'Save for Web & Devices' option doesn´t appear to exist.
    It doesn't, but I've found GIMP save files to be relatively small.